Debuffs
Rester
Reverse
Rentis
Etc

Please help.

Anduril
Jun 24, 2011, 11:23 PM
Online, right? Debuffs you just need to find an area where 6+ enemies spawn at a level where they won't damage you, ideally in an area close to a recharge cube. For Resta and Reverser I found the Confuse traps of Hill of Spores to be useful; take 2 NPCs with you and have on a Confuse/Resist so you can walk in an out of them, then just alternate Resta, Reverse, Resta, Reverser, etc. And in both cases take a TECH-Mag with high PP(or even a whole pallet of high PP TECH-Mags and Wands). If you can get more people to be targets for you, even better. Not sure about Rentis and Dizas.

Yo$Hi
Jun 24, 2011, 11:38 PM
Scarred Planet is a good place to level debuffs, just start a C rank up and get the spawn with the 6 Bajilas

Crimson Beast is a good place for resta, your going to need 2 friends to help you though, to open a gate that you need 3 people for. Than just stand in the poison room and spam resta. It will help if you bring a couple bots with you.

Hills of Spores and Dancing Birds is where I leveled reverser. Like with resta bring your bots and find a confuse trap, stand in there and spam reverser. I would recommend bringing someone that will resta you to keep everyone alive. Many players just find a leveling buddy and as one is leveling resta here, the other one can be casting reverser.

Crimson Beast for rentis works very well. Takes like 10-15minutes to get to a 50, very easy.

PSU Yoko
Jun 25, 2011, 03:29 AM
Where are the best places to level up support spells such as:

Debuffs
Rester
Reverse
Rentis
Etc

Please help. >.> did we just told u this before when u join in are party
:confused: not sure if u forgotten or maybe this is a case of Déjà vu

Hatrix
Jun 26, 2011, 01:45 AM
Hey I never spent much time playing as a force, but I was playing with Maya and she casted a tech that put two yellow semi-circles that rotated around us. Would that be Rentis? The spell that creates a field that reduces damage from enemy technic's?

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jun 26, 2011, 01:51 AM
Hey I never spent much time playing as a force, but I was playing with Maya and she casted a tech that put two yellow semi-circles that rotated around us. Would that be Rentis? The spell that creates a field that reduces damage from enemy technic's?

The yellow one is Dizas, blue is Rentis.

TheAstarion
Jun 27, 2011, 08:51 PM
Reverser: Dancing Birds has smoke geysers that confuse and do damage. Also a good spot for one person to do Resta so nobody dies (especially annoying for NPCs as they won't reposition themselves automatically).

Resta: Any smoke fountain, or White Beast final room (with the three ice turrets), or Crimson Beast poison smoke room (needs 3 people, don't touch anything at the back of the room). White Beast has a photon cube nearby.

Rentis can be done at any of the above places, as all traps count as magical damage, whether it's an ice beam trap or just a simple bomb. Remember to use the odd resta.

Dizas you can do in debuff parties, as long as enemies get their hits in. May need to do B ranks instead of C so you actually take damage. Even 1 damage will do, as long as it doesn't just go through you and do nothing (like spells do to newmans half the time).