PDA

View Full Version : Can someone convert my PSP2 english save to PSP2 japanese save

SenpaiX
Jun 25, 2011, 12:13 PM
link removed: The fact that everyone else is trying to get their saves converted kills the point of converting

Can someone convert my Phantasty Star Portable 2 engilish save to Phantasty Star Portable 2 japanese save.

When I convert an error always display

ChaosAngel92
Jun 25, 2011, 05:40 PM
What are you doing to convert your files? tell me the process so I can tell you if there is something wrong.

SenpaiX
Jun 25, 2011, 07:15 PM
What are you doing to convert your files? tell me the process so I can tell you if there is something wrong.

I have the folder named ULUS10529 which is Phantasty Star Portable 2 Engilish save data. I took out the ULUS words and edited to be NPJH10529 file, I then put it in my PSP and it says corrupt data every single time in PSP2i Japanese demo.

If your saying I have to open that notepad save data then I must tell you that I dont know a single Japanese type in the SAVE data.

Scale of Judgment
Jun 25, 2011, 08:32 PM
I have the folder named ULUS10529 which is Phantasty Star Portable 2 Engilish save data. I took out the ULUS words and edited to be NPJH10529 file, I then put it in my PSP and it says corrupt data every single time in PSP2i Japanese demo.

If your saying I have to open that notepad save data then I must tell you that I dont know a single Japanese type in the SAVE data.

You actually need the official japanese psop2 to convert the data of your english file to japanese. The infinity demo is a different format...

SenpaiX
Jun 25, 2011, 09:49 PM
Then I need help, I dont have a Japanese version nor a credit card

blace
Jun 26, 2011, 03:07 AM
You'll just have to wait a while till someone comes by and feels like helping.

At your above mentioned "methods", you need CFW and PSP2 in both english and japanese.

MESeele
Jun 26, 2011, 04:15 AM

Throwing a mustard label on a ketchup bottle doesn't make it taste like mustard. Funny though.:-P

As Blace mentioned, you'll just have to wait it out. Fortunately, there have been a rather large number of conversions lately, and this site has a good community. Summer also means some people will soon have more time on their hands. All you need do is be a little patient.

SenpaiX
Jun 26, 2011, 09:12 AM
I don't mind waiting, but its nice to know someone is out there listening to my desire