PDA

View Full Version : The kind of thread that just irks ya a bit

Rekreant
Jun 25, 2011, 12:38 PM
I hate to do this kind of thing, but are there any english speaking people on the JP servers willing to help me get a start? I can pay back the kindness received but I feel I must be doing something wrong as Im moving incredibly slow compared to xbox.

My name is Rekreant and I am fully enabled /have a room etc. I was doing Innocent Girl and various other missions but it has been slow going. I know that on xbox around that level I made some friends and all of a sudden I was 25 levels higher and able to hold my own ^^.

So please, before you just get annoyed and ANOTHER asking for help thread, consider the kittens. If I dont get help I will eat a kitten.

Halcyote
Jun 25, 2011, 12:42 PM
How long do you plan on being online? I can get on a bit later to help you with Ohtori runs (best EXP) or GBR runs (MP) if you're still around.

XbikXBd
Jun 25, 2011, 12:44 PM
yes lol msg me when you want to meet up i got stuffs that may help and gam is good too XD

Rekreant
Jun 25, 2011, 01:14 PM
ill be getting on here in an hour or so for a good evening stint. I will look you up in game to the best of my ability heh.

XbikXBd
Jun 25, 2011, 03:47 PM
ill sit my self on 5th floor uni 2 ok im greed male beast pink shizuru repuka

DeltaViolet+
Jun 25, 2011, 06:47 PM
ill sit my self on 5th floor uni 2 ok im greed male beast pink shizuru repuka

Ive seen him and he is very pink! :P

The reason why I think alot of people don't like helping the newer people out is because alot of them just quit due to the language barrier etc. I Cant help you out with leveling (looking for cronus), but if you tell me your main class I can give you some weps to get you started. :)

Rekreant
Jun 25, 2011, 07:09 PM
SORRY if anyone was waiting on me, my son had a super fever and I had to take care of him. Yeah to be honest the language barrier isnt the biggest obstacle, its people to play with. Once I get a better understanding Ill even be able to group with random japanese people!

Ill be online starting now probly for a lot of the night/morning.

Nereid
Jun 25, 2011, 08:30 PM
Once you level up a lot more importers will be willing to run with you. I don't get too much time to play some weeks because my work schedule is wonky, so when I get on I usually just want to run something worth my time.

pikachief
Jun 26, 2011, 01:50 AM
starting monday im gonna be playing again, and usually if i dont have anyone to do S3 runs with or hunt stuff, I'll be doing B runs getting exp and stealing BT fragments :D lol, so if I don't see you at the meet-up (most likely now :/) then i'll get your card monday or something :)