PDA

View Full Version : XBOX

pure resolve
Jun 25, 2011, 07:11 PM
Sorry this is kinda off topic but I am getting an original xbox that doesnt have a GT and i was wondering if i connect my xbox to the internet would i be able to make a new GT? and would i have to pay?

Nitro Vordex
Jun 25, 2011, 08:27 PM
As far as I know, you can't play the Xbox one without an active GT for the Xbox. And I think the original Xbox doesn't support PSO anymore, due to the need of an original Xbox GT, which is no longer supported.

I'm not entirely sure on that, so hopefully someone else can post to correct me if I'm wrong.

Apone
Jun 25, 2011, 11:33 PM
Microsoft dropped xbox live support for OG Xbox about a year ago I believe. No way to get a GT on one now. Maybe a homebrew solution?

pure resolve
Jun 26, 2011, 04:51 PM
Fuck my life...

Nitro Vordex
Jun 27, 2011, 01:35 AM
You can still get online with a private server with a Gamecube version and a BBA for the GC. Don't know how much the adapters are, but I've seen PSO+ on Amazon for 60 bucks new.

Kaziel
Jun 27, 2011, 09:04 PM
Fuck my life...

Little dramatic considering how late to the party you are.

Since i hate to burst your bubble, there is a fairly large server out there that supports Gamecube and PC. I would opt for PC though, GC Broadband adapters used to run $60ish, and now they're even more rare, plus the $$ you'll fork over for the game.. just download it for free for the pc, buy a nice $25 cheap little controller and go nuts.

PM me if you have questions. :)

pure resolve
Jun 28, 2011, 01:12 PM
So.. theres absolutly no way to play pso on xbox without an original GT.. and you cant make one.. God damnit -.-

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2011, 02:19 PM
Why would you want to play on the Xbox when there's a better in every way version on the PC? More weapons, more quests, more content, and it's free.