PDA

View Full Version : At what level does your 3rd evolution mag stop evolving

klepto
Mar 15, 2003, 07:40 PM
I had a Rati but i really like my Ushasu. Im wondering how long I have to keep up the balance before he stops checking his stats every 5th level.

Sircharlie
Mar 15, 2003, 09:37 PM
Rati can't be change, its a 4th lvl mag (has yellow text)

Brundidge
Mar 15, 2003, 09:54 PM
A Rati can't evovle its a rare mag that's form is permenant. In other words the Ushasu is a regular mag. If you want it to stay like that you can't change the balance of the stats you have on it currently (like if the mag was for mind>dex>pow you have to make sure the numbers fit that formula). Also to make sure that your stats don't add up to the rare mag formula when you hit lvls above 100 where 1 pair of a mag's stat must match the other pair for it to become a rare mag.

klepto
Mar 16, 2003, 08:17 PM
I know that. What I meant is that I had gotten a Rati, but I quit and went back to my Ushasu. My question is, at what level does a regular mag stop checking its stats every 5th level. Basically at what level can I stop keeping up the balance to keep my mag an Ushasu

Brundidge
Mar 16, 2003, 08:25 PM
The mag will stop checking stats at lvl 200 (the max lvl). Every 5 lvls it will see if anything has changed and when it does the mag will more likely change too. So if you want your mag you can't change the balance of your stats for that mag if you still want it.

klepto
Mar 16, 2003, 08:29 PM
I had heard somewhere that it stopped checking at level 130 or near there. And then i heard from someone else that it stopped at 200. SO my info was kinda mixed up. Thanks