PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 S Arm Units

syaugust8
Jun 27, 2011, 01:36 AM
So, I'm having a little bit of a dilemma and could use some input from seasoned PSU players. I enjoy trying out fairly unconventional character types and I need a good S arm unit for my female beast guntecher. She specializes in crossbows and debuff spells. I have a Lumirus/Kaos Knight on two of my characters, but since she is a beast, I think the accuracy penalty may be too risky; or is this point moot once she reaches level 20 guntecher? I'd love to hunt down a Vijerina/Power, but the few left in player shops are a bit too expensive and I don't have any idea how it's even possible to look for one. Are there any decent S arm units with good power boosts? Any input will be appreciated and I apologize that this is a bit long-winded!

Linkafer
Jun 27, 2011, 01:47 AM
Lumirus/Power Chrg!

Nereid
Jun 27, 2011, 02:01 AM
I would agree, use a LP/C on a Guntecher if you don't like the Acc loss of the LKK.

Kay Jay
Jun 27, 2011, 02:17 AM
Lpc would be best plus it drops in the event mission blizzard caves on s3.

Majarra
Jun 27, 2011, 02:23 AM
Worrying about ATA on gunner class. uh..

LKK would be better. At the current state of 360 PSU, you don't need to worry about high ATA, besides deljabens.

Nereid
Jun 27, 2011, 02:26 AM
Even if you don't worry about ACC I fail to see how LPC isn't better.

pikachief
Jun 27, 2011, 02:50 AM
because it eats away at your PP like omnomnomnomnom :( i hate power charges :( lol

Nereid
Jun 27, 2011, 03:06 AM
As a GT he probably spends most of his time partying, it's just doubtful he would run out of charges in 99% of missions.

Ellrick C-63
Jun 27, 2011, 03:08 AM
If you use 10 charges as a gunner class using an LP/C youre doing it wrong.

syaugust8
Jun 27, 2011, 09:50 AM
Thank you for the input! I will take your suggestions into consideration!

Hajduk
Jun 27, 2011, 10:27 AM
I have a female beast GunTech and I have no acc issues with the LKK. I found the LPC with machine guns to be too costly, but if you are using other weapons then the LPC would probably be fine.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jun 27, 2011, 10:50 AM
Basically, it comes down to what you prefer. The Atp difference between the LPC and LKK is so minor that it really doesn't matter which on you use. If you prefer to spend a little extra PP for a little extra damage go with the power charge, if you'd rather keep your pp and drop your ATA a bit (which on GT you don't need to worry about, regardless of race) then stick with the LKK.

As for the Vajerina Power, it only drops during events, typically from De Ragan 150+, so at the moment the only way to get one currently is to buy it through the player stores. My recommendation is start with a kaos knight, try it out, and go from there.

THLPSC
Jun 27, 2011, 10:51 AM
LPC>LKK fools

TheAstarion
Jun 27, 2011, 11:01 AM
I use a red/knight on my beast girl, unless she goes Fortegunner (eww!) or Gunmaster, in which case I stick an LKK on.

LPC is great if you can get one, the bonus power over LKK is pretty much nil though. However, it can add up when you're using multi-hit weapons like your crossbow, or even a shotgun if you wanted to pick one up. The PP cost increase is only an issue for things like machineguns and tornoobo dance; otherwise I make the case that if you're rich enough to afford an LPC, you're rich enough to afford a stack of photon charges.

Accuracy is nice too; GT doesn't have the thousands of points of ATA overflow that GM and FG have, and you're wise to take it into consideration. Use your LKK for now, and if zeroes become a problem, consider the LPC or even an R/K.

I used PP savers until the Red/Knight came out. 500K to use less charges. Talk about false economy.