PDA

View Full Version : Can someone clear this up?

LuckyCharmsLunar
Mar 15, 2003, 08:11 PM
I have found a red handgun. I was wondering if someone could tell me what these are for. I heard that all the red weapons turn into a sword or something. If you can, will someone explain how to.

TedEdFred
Mar 15, 2003, 08:16 PM
It's for shooting things.

CorneliusPower
Mar 15, 2003, 08:22 PM
Well, it is a red weapon and yes there are more red weapons like, red sword, red daggers, red partisan, red sabre, red etc. Each red weapon bear a unique letter engraved and all together if put in the right order, spell "Heathcliff" as in Heathcliff Flowen via Olga Flow. I dunno if this is true never being the owner of a parasitic gene "flow' but i think if you spell Heathcliff while fighting his final form h drops his cell to make your legit Dark Weapon. Be it Dark Flow, Dark Bridge or Dark Meteor. I know im gonna get corrected on this one.

Pally
Mar 15, 2003, 08:28 PM
On 2003-03-15 17:22, CorneliusPower wrote:
Well, it is a red weapon and yes there are more red weapons like, red sword, red daggers, red partisan, red sabre, red etc. Each red weapon bear a unique letter engraved and all together if put in the right order, spell "Heathcliff" as in Heathcliff Flowen via Olga Flow. I dunno if this is true never being the owner of a parasitic gene "flow' but i think if you spell Heathcliff while fighting his final form h drops his cell to make your legit Dark Weapon. Be it Dark Flow, Dark Bridge or Dark Meteor. I know im gonna get corrected on this one.

If that's true, does that mean every class can equip every red weapon? I'd personally like to see a FOmarl fight with daggers...

CorneliusPower
Mar 15, 2003, 08:35 PM
Well naturally you would need to spell "Heathcliff" with more than one party member, be it, FOmar, FOmarl, HUnewearl, or RAmar....example.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CorneliusPower on 2003-03-15 17:37 ]</font>

goaliedude10
Mar 15, 2003, 10:08 PM
Would you spell Heathcliff just by having them in your inventory or equipping them? Also, if it is by equipping them, how would you do that without 10 party members? or do you just keep on switching the weapons.