PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Am I the only one just noticing...

Ghostcat
Jun 27, 2011, 10:20 PM
... that there's a movie player in the little wing office?

Scale of Judgment
Jun 27, 2011, 10:43 PM
Yes you are the only one who figured it out...

Temprus
Jun 27, 2011, 10:47 PM
Honestly, I found it once ages ago, and haven't thought about it since. Totally forgot about it.

Ghostcat
Jun 27, 2011, 11:44 PM
Yes you are the only one who figured it out...

You misunderstood. I was asking if I was the last person to find it.

blace
Jun 27, 2011, 11:54 PM
It's sarcasm, and I know how hard it is to tell that from text.

D-Gold
Jun 28, 2011, 03:19 AM
i didnt know until i read your post and looked

MESeele
Jun 28, 2011, 03:21 AM
The medium certainly does not lend itself to expressing intonation. Perhaps a /sarcasm tag is in need.

Ghostcat
Jun 28, 2011, 12:17 PM
I understood the sarcasm just fine.

I guessed its source to be the fact that my message could be construed to be me boasting about finding it.
]
ANYWAY.

Fun to be able to watch all the videos again.

Crazyleo
Jun 28, 2011, 01:22 PM

Been there; done that; got the T-Shirt.

Rashiid
Jun 28, 2011, 01:52 PM
I had no idea. Interesting.

darkepyonuk
Jun 28, 2011, 02:03 PM
I had no idea. Interesting.

i didnt know until i read your post and looked

You misunderstood. I was asking if I was the last person to find it.

and i doubt im the last one either :P i had no idea, thanks for the info ;)

animeteen102
Jun 28, 2011, 02:07 PM
lol all the time Ive spend on this game and I never noticed it

syrinx
Jun 28, 2011, 08:41 PM
lol all the time Ive spend on this game and I never noticed it

Me neither :)

cool!

レッドファンタシースター
Jun 28, 2011, 08:52 PM
OMG I never noticed! Kewl ness I mean I won't be replaying the movies unless I'm really bored.

vagabondkitten
Jun 28, 2011, 09:14 PM
Nope, now thanks to this topic I also just noticed. Cool find :)

blace
Jun 28, 2011, 11:08 PM
I've always found it hard to not know what anything does, when I beat a chapter I check everywhere and everyone for something new. I've even gotten to the point where I recheck everything twice, to see if anything has changed or if anything has been unlocked.

It's always nice to listen to orchestrated version of Living Universe. Emilia's voice kills the mood though.

MESeele
Jun 28, 2011, 11:26 PM
I've always found it hard to not know what anything does, when I beat a chapter I check everywhere and everyone for something new. I've even gotten to the point where I recheck everything twice, to see if anything has changed or if anything has been unlocked.

I'm the same way. RPGs take forever for me to beat because of it. After any major event (and sometimes not even) I run around to all the cities and talk to everyone twice to see if they say something new. I also end up slightly overleveled because of it, but that's besides the point. At least I can say I never miss a sidequest...

syrinx
Jun 29, 2011, 01:11 AM

I can't seem to find this, is it the big screen on the right hand wall?

I have stood next to it but don't seem to be able to operate it in any way.

Does this only become available when you finish the Story Mode or something?

Thank you! :)

MESeele
Jun 29, 2011, 01:16 AM
Only works after you've finished the story mode of the episode you're on.

Mike
Jun 29, 2011, 01:17 AM
Does this only become available when you finish the Story Mode or something?
You need to beat story mode to activate it. In Infinity, the screen will only show episode 1 movies in episode 1 mode and only episode 2 movies in episode 2 mode.

My one complaint with the movie viewer is that the credit roll isn't included.

NoiseHERO
Jun 29, 2011, 02:09 AM
I did NOT notice this, hmm.

Then again I kinda just went braindead after I beat story mode and ran around in circles while slaying ragnus's with my dear emillia-*stops talking*

blace
Jun 29, 2011, 02:16 AM
Mind keeping your Emilia fantasies out of this?

It's also hard to not notice that giant holographic screen next to Chelsea each time you enter the office.

DeviFoxx
Jun 29, 2011, 02:33 AM
I noticed the movie player the first time I beat the game waaaay back when it was just the Japanese version of PSP2 that existed. I liked looking at that cutscene of Chelsea using her champagne bottle SUV. (I'll leave that to your imagination)

I was hoping for something like that due to the fact that Square-Enix has yet to implement a movie / FMV / Cutscene viewer into any of their Final Fantasy games with the exception(s) of FF11 and possibly FF14... In those games, if I want to view a Cutscene (Like Aeris' death from FF7, the "Suteki da ne" scene from FF10, or the escape to planet Pulse in FF13) I have to save the game in increments and have a save file for each major plot point in the game's story progression. Which bites.

blace
Jun 29, 2011, 02:36 AM
It's also available in FFX, but they were the high-res CG bits and bits and pieces of the actual game itself.

SenpaiX
Jun 29, 2011, 06:56 PM
Wait hold up! There is a movie player in Lilttle Wing? Oh my gosh I did not know and I played the PSP2 for more than 400 hours, why you cursed Rappy. Argh!!!!

kirtblue
Jun 30, 2011, 04:38 PM
um wow i didnt notice either and im at like 1500 hours but i try and ignore chelsea she annoys me
also i agree with mike lack of end credits is pretty weak and the fact that it only shows one ending even if youve gotten more then one with a character also sucks not that they are that different but the song for the credits is so that would be nice to have those all there

Gintoki-kun
Jul 6, 2011, 02:28 AM
What the beep........howz is that possible.....oh well back to seeing Chelsea SUV. >.>

Dragwind
Jul 7, 2011, 07:24 AM
It's a neat feature, imo. I've actually procrastinated my leveling to just reflect back on the story and watch the cutscenes again using it.

aduran
Jul 7, 2011, 12:22 PM
what lol..where is the video player

Alucard V
Jul 7, 2011, 12:54 PM
Yeah the movie player......
Its pretty easy to miss.