PDA

View Full Version : Xat Chatroom

Wynn<3
Jun 29, 2011, 10:14 PM
Hey all, i just wanted to make a new thread on my new xat room i've made a few months but never used it since i never knew Typetastic had his own. I need people and i need a few mods so drop by sometime. You can play with fellow players there, and it's a way to find parties so much easier with an English speaking community. I also have Type's xat chat on the bottom on the chat so come stop by :).

http://xat.com/psp2i

Temprus
Jun 29, 2011, 10:24 PM
And if you forget where this topic is, you can always find it in my sig. The link on the bottom right has a link to the dual chat of PSPo2i (Ariel's) and PSPo2 (Typestatic's). ^^

It's an easy link to find. Unlike the others hidden in my sig (There are actually 6 links in it :P)

Emp
Jun 29, 2011, 10:27 PM
Yes come and hang with us. :D You'll have fun.

レッドファンタシースター
Jun 29, 2011, 11:57 PM
Hang Out Everyone and be chill. Have fun in this of which we name a chat room.

SammaeltheDark
Jun 30, 2011, 01:03 PM
It's a great place to go if yer a PSP2i player and especially if you're looking for an online party.

Though I dunno how much I'll be hanging out in there thanks to a sudden occurrence of real life keeping me from having the time to play PSP2i (in the best possible way)

Temprus
Jul 3, 2011, 05:56 PM
A note about entering the chat. You'll need to have a mod make you a member to post (or see anything) and it helps if you change your name away from the crappy name that xat forces on you in the beginning.