PDA

View Full Version : Photon Blast mishaps

NegaTsukasa
Jul 2, 2011, 12:55 PM
"Oh! I didn't mean to use it NOW! NOOooooooo!!!"

We've all done it. accidentally unleashed our Photon blasts at the WRONG times. Perhaps the heat of the fight against those enemies got to distracting you didn't hear that "ding!"? and you were saving it to give a boss a proper introduction to your battle. ;D and you, by instinct needed to shift to your secondary slot to use an item, or technique while unbeknown to you your PB was ready. "ah darn..." DX

This is just a short little discussion thread about the worst or unusual times you've had with using photon blasts.

one of my most unusual was when I was playing multi-player with my friend. me and our photon blasts were set and we were in a crunch. so we pressed ours almost simultaneously without warning. thus when all the enemies were dead from his, then mine was triggered and attacked nothing. -_-
what a waist... but it was a decent laugh.

blace
Jul 3, 2011, 03:51 AM
I've had that happen to my brother, my cousin and myself.

Playing through Ruins on Very Hard, made it to Ruins 3, my brother was trying to use Resta while I was attempting to lay down a freeze trap and my cousin was also trying to spam Resta, while at the same time, getting beat down by Belras.

Unfortunately, we were so caught up in the action, we did what you did. Used our PB's at the wrong time, the good thing is, we were in the final room before Dark Falz, the bad, we got owned during phase 3.