PDA

View Full Version : S>Final impact 10/10

Ganondorf IV
Jul 3, 2011, 06:24 PM
is low prices for best shotgun attack critical 3105 only FI have great power shoot
70gb msg my gt Tripleevilking

Ganondorf IV
Jul 5, 2011, 08:14 PM
if you think GB will drop the price it will stink of 0 / 10 for sale in the store
prices will rise. can not drop from other

Ganondorf IV
Jul 8, 2011, 04:52 PM
Bump !

Afro The Great
Jul 8, 2011, 10:53 PM
The truth is it isnt worth 70Gbs, nor 50GB, but maybe 20GB. The reason I say this is because the acc is 16, the varience is 140....and with those number even tho you can get upgrades for your char to have half the varience and more acc, it still doesnt make it the best shotgun in the game do to the base stats as in the varience and acc. But i do wish you the best of luck selling it.

Yo$Hi
Jul 8, 2011, 10:56 PM
The truth is it isnt worth 70Gbs, nor 50GB, but maybe 20GB. The reason I say this is because the acc is 16, the varience is 140....and with those number even tho you can get upgrades for your char to have half the varience and more acc, it still doesnt make it the best shotgun in the game do to the base stats as in the varience and acc. But i do wish you the best of luck selling it.

The lowest hit that a 10/10 FI can hit is still better than the highest hit a 10/10 SN can hit. Accuracy doesn't mean anything as a Cast GM. Even with a LKK, you still barley see any 0s. The FI is the best shotgun in the game, even if you say its not, its better than a 10/10 SN and those are worth more. 20gbs for the best shotgun... It will NEVER drop down to that price.

The reason why they are so hard to sell is because there is a Grind Boost approaching and there are still tons of 0/10 Final Imapcts out there. I have 10 myself and those are just from what I found.