PDA

View Full Version : Shop Advice

Atemisc
Jul 3, 2011, 10:22 PM
So I'm level 65. I have a shop in my room. And I have stuff for sale in my shop. But apparently nobody wants to buy my relatively cheap stuff that people can get easily. I have a little over 1.5 mil and I feel like I might be poor compared to most people at my level. So my question to all of you is:

What are some good items you recommend me selling in my shop to make the big bucks? I'm having problems getting what I want with my lack of money. Any shop advice is welcome.

.Jack
Jul 4, 2011, 12:05 AM
I would go with elemental photons. I'm not sure which one is the highest priced right now but you can obtain them very quickly doing C runs. Check which one going for the most and hunt those, other than that I would look into SS/r (you need to be lvl 20 to get in and have 500 AMP) where you walk out with 200K+ every run 5-10min on average.

Atemisc
Jul 4, 2011, 09:31 PM
Well, I can already sell for thousands. I'm looking for what's the best I can sell for bigger bucks. Like how my Magashi parts all sell for 100K or more.
And I have no clue what you mean by SS/r, so you'll have to explain that one.

cristfc
Jul 5, 2011, 12:12 AM
Well, I can already sell for thousands. I'm looking for what's the best I can sell for bigger bucks. Like how my Magashi parts all sell for 100K or more.
And I have no clue what you mean by SS/r, so you'll have to explain that one.

http://psupedia.info/Sacred_Stream/R :whip:

RagolianHunter
Jul 5, 2011, 09:12 AM
Goldania is going for 100-160K depending upon the time of day you go shopping.

Easy to find on the mission in the parum, GRM shop, lol I forgot the missions name.

Not only is the mission very easy it has nice exp.

Ellrick C-63
Jul 5, 2011, 10:34 AM
I wouldnt be worried too much about money atm, I'd worry about leveling so you can reach a level high enough to make the "big bucks."

NightSun
Jul 5, 2011, 10:45 AM
Goldania is going for 100-160K depending upon the time of day you go shopping.

Easy to find on the mission in the parum, GRM shop, lol I forgot the missions name.

Not only is the mission very easy it has nice exp.
Episode 2 side story: Innocent Girl

I wouldnt be worried too much about money atm, I'd worry about leveling so you can reach a level high enough to make the "big bucks."

I agree with this. Once I got to about level 100 or so I was able to solo White Beast S with no problems. シユウザク・封 (Shuzak Sealed) Drops there and last I check it sells for about 20m, and the last one me and a friend found sold in like 5 minutes. Then once you get to the point were your able to run White Beast S2 you could start hunting for アオリユウ・封 (Aoryu Sealed) which last I checked sells for about 50m.

Atemisc
Jul 5, 2011, 12:08 PM
Believe me, I know the really big bucks come from the higher levels, but I know most people I've seen around my current level have a lot more than me too, so yeah. Trying to get caught up, I guess. lol
And I've run Innocent Girl countless times. How I got from 30 to 60 solo. I guess Goldania appears more on B or up? I've only seen one from a recent playthrough on B after having played it no telling how many times on C. I have been trying to do the mission on B more often. I need to level, but I play so seldom now.

bloodflowers
Jul 5, 2011, 12:53 PM
Someone appears to have emptied your shop. Can't think how that happened.

Atemisc
Jul 5, 2011, 12:54 PM
Well there wasn't much in it anyways. lol
I usually try to stock up on Magashi Parts and any other 10+ star items I have, but there's usually not much.

Rekreant
Jul 6, 2011, 06:15 PM
Before I transfered to JP servers i was grinding IG for Copernia and Olpad. Turn those in at the juice stand for grinder base S(takes two) and either take your chances crafting em or sell the bases for 40k. Also elemental photons help, and any rares can at least be sold for 1k.

devilstar
Jul 7, 2011, 01:11 PM
Yup, what I do is grab any and all photons, rare materials, and bases and throw those in my shop. I list them at the lowest price ( within reason ) I can find in other shops ( using the locate shop by condition ).. I keep a not pad on my phone with item prices so I don't have to constantly keep looking... I'm just shy of 5 mil and I'm your same level ( and I've spent atleast 2 mil on random weapon experiments for classes and baby charas )

It can be tedius at times, and sometimes things don't sell.. If something sits in my shop for more than 2 weeks I take it out or lower the price by 15 to 20 %..

I normally have my shop emptied 2 or 3 times a week ( and I don't play that often )

Atemisc
Jul 7, 2011, 01:36 PM
I usually have around 2 to 5 mil on me at any given time. (When I'm not trying to feed this damn PM.)
But it just felt like I might not be making as much as I should be at my current level. Maybe it's just me, I dunno'. But I know a lot of people my level seem to have more. But they could always be mules or something, I guess.
I've been stocking my shop with more Magashi parts and I've begun putting anything with maximum or more stars in my shop as well. Started grinding for Grinder Base S's as well. Maybe I can just start saving and I'll have more on me at any given time.
The main reason I wanted to make more money was because it's taking forever to level my PM.

Isolde
Jul 8, 2011, 01:09 PM
I usually have around 2 to 5 mil on me at any given time. (When I'm not trying to feed this damn PM.)
But it just felt like I might not be making as much as I should be at my current level. Maybe it's just me, I dunno'. But I know a lot of people my level seem to have more. But they could always be mules or something, I guess.
I've been stocking my shop with more Magashi parts and I've begun putting anything with maximum or more stars in my shop as well. Started grinding for Grinder Base S's as well. Maybe I can just start saving and I'll have more on me at any given time.
The main reason I wanted to make more money was because it's taking forever to level my PM.

Regardless of what type of PM you are trying to raise, you should make it a pure PM. Some PM's are more expensive to lvl quickly than others. I spent 3 million meseta leveling my TECH Pm from 1 to 100 in about 1 week. You could level a TECH PM by searching player shops for 2 or 3 star Wands, Rods and Tech Mags. Your best bet for the 'cheap' ones are the Moatoob 2 or 3 star TECH weapons. Nobody ever uses those, lol.

If you are trying to make an armor PM, which I honestly don't recommend at this point because of the Shijin, you should wait until after the event when we get the 50% off clothing. There is a boot (Vatavara?) that is pretty cheap to begin with which will only be cheaper with the discount.

You should probably stock up on Olpad and Copernia and convert them to Grinder Base S but DON"T sell them until we get the Grind Boost; assuming we get the Grind Boost. Also, I would not recommend actually making any grinders. If we get the Grind Boost, Grinder Base S will probably go up to 70-80k; Olpad and Copernia will be up to 30-40k. You would have to get an S+8 or better to be able to sell for at least what you could get for a Grinder Base S. If you get real lucky, you could get some S+10s. Then again, you might not get anything better than S+8; even if you made 100 Grinders.

During one of the past (and best) Grind Boosts in recent memory, I had managed to accumulate 7 stacks of Grinder Base S. I ran ALOT of Innocent Girl and also got a few 0/10 Pushans. I debated converting the Grinder Base S to S Grinders but decided against it. I ended up making 70 million meseta just selling the Grinder Base S during the grind boost. At the time, Grinder Base S were selling for on average 90-95k each. I wasn't sure if they would go up any higher, so I put up 1 stack for 120k each. Someone actually bought my stack of Grinder Base S for 120k each (12 mil), probably because they wanted a stack and didn't want to bother searching thru shops even if they saved a little money. Either that or they were doing the S+10 Glitch and figured they would make all their money back, lol.

Look at it this way: A Grinder Base S is at least a *potential* S+10

Atemisc
Jul 8, 2011, 02:28 PM
I'm going for a pure Strike PM. And I was afraid that it was 100 before the change. >_<
I was hoping it was 50, seeing as it's at around 43 or so. lol

And I never make Grinders when I can find them and trade for them relatively easy. But I have already sold them all. I've been selling at 25 K. Cheapest I've seen in shops was 35 so I wanted to get the upper hand, I guess.

Isolde
Jul 8, 2011, 02:44 PM
And I never make Grinders when I can find them and trade for them relatively easy. But I have already sold them all. I've been selling at 25 K. Cheapest I've seen in shops was 35 so I wanted to get the upper hand, I guess.

By 'make grinders' I was referring to buying the [B] Grinder Base S (for 35K each) and rolling the dice *hoping* you get alot of S+8 or better. I don't recommend doing that. But since you have already sold off all your Grinder Base S's, I guess it is a moot point.

You should probably hold onto any more Grinder Base S's you get from now until the Grind Boost ;which we may or may not even get. It looks like we will need 60 million kills to unlock the Grind Boost and we have about 1 week left to get 10 million kills. We will be cutting it close. Perhaps SEGA will realize we are going to have difficulty making the 60 million kill mark and lower for 60 million to 55 million. At any rate, if we do unlock the last panel (Grind Boost) Grinder Base S will sell for substantially more than 25k during the Boost.

Atemisc
Jul 8, 2011, 02:56 PM
Sweeeet. Would love for that to happen then. I need to do more of the Race, I guess. Do my part and all. Can't hit that darn counter. X<