PDA

View Full Version : HuNewearl Force?

KKboy
Jul 4, 2011, 06:38 AM
I've been playing in freeplay recently and I have been encountering many HuNewearls playing in a force style (e.g using an Alice Olivia and spamming their PA and techs) could anyone explain, cuz I'm just a little confused

direwolf
Jul 4, 2011, 09:59 AM
I play a HUnewearl, and I've got to say that I picked up a decent Slicer, raised a Mind mag with a little hit, and I do almost as much damage as my best sword.

HUnewearls are actually versatile enough to pull it off!

Atbar
Jul 4, 2011, 12:23 PM
^What Direwolf said. If you take in the HUney's natural MST and combine it with a 4-slot Shinobi Suit and either Fumma or Kouga Shuriken (for the set bonus), a mind/hit mag, use 80 mind mats, and three or four Divine/Mind slot units, then the HUney's MST is not too far off from any of the four force classes.

KKboy
Jul 4, 2011, 07:07 PM
Okies cool! I think I might try it out when she's high enough level :D

Chaos Rappy
Jul 5, 2011, 08:16 PM
Not to mention the HUney's are also capable of wielding the Kerykeion anyways, which could make them a decent force on their own with just that if needed. But the Shinobi/Shuriken method is usually opted for with its ranged attacks and generally higher MST.

Atbar
Jul 6, 2011, 08:47 AM
^Alice Olivia with Magical Sign works just as well too.

KKboy
Jul 6, 2011, 11:28 PM
thanks AtBHR and Chaos, luckily my alice olivia already has magical sign so I won't have to go hunting for another one o^,^o

leviayurashyguy
Jul 9, 2011, 02:01 AM
HUnewearls (U cuz I'm lazy) have the highest MST of all non-Force PC's and have access to most FO weapons.

Altho that sounds viable theoretically, its actually more work than its worth. Not only does U have lower MST than FO, but lack higher level techs (potentcy, range, effect), G/M, Zalure, and best FO weaponry also impedes on her output. To put in perspective, this means that U will be 30-40% less efficient than corresponding FO in terms of techs and wands, with the exception FOnewm in relation to Resta.

I'm not crunching numbers but even with Shinobi/Kouga (FYI yields less MST than White Disaster), U simply lacks the utility FO has. It possibly has a niche in a party lacking of FO and may seem "fun" to play, but in the presence of a FO, its better for U to do what she can do better for the sake of the party, even with heavy MST investment.