PDA

View Full Version : Slime Hunting

Reksanden
Jul 6, 2011, 01:08 AM
I'm in the ultimate Caves right now, looking for the best places to hunt the Pouilly slime(i'm a redria, looking for a Lavis Cannon). Right now, i'm on the Addicting food quest, and am in the very first room of Caves 2. I know they'll pop up on Soul of the Blacksmith quest as well, because I ran into one on VH. If there's another area better to find these dang elusive things, let me know...

TrueChaos
Jul 6, 2011, 02:28 PM
depends which version you're playing but Addicting Food is a good place. there are quite a few in Cave 2 and a few more in Cave 3. for piping there is a room near the end of Caves 2 with 2 slimes. good for splitting

Reksanden
Jul 6, 2011, 07:27 PM
Ah, thanks.

TheHiros
Jul 6, 2011, 07:55 PM
oh yea what happens if i beat dark falz as a level 17? does it do anything but i had help with weapons i soloed all of it though

Reksanden
Jul 6, 2011, 11:05 PM
oh yea what happens if i beat dark falz as a level 17? does it do anything but i had help with weapons i soloed all of it though

Well, if you're on Normal, you'll go up to Hard difficulty, though if I were you I'd level a little more.

V.A.P
Jul 9, 2011, 09:51 AM

You'll get to watch.....

The Credits!