PDA

View Full Version : Infinity 7/7 Download Content

Mike
Jul 6, 2011, 03:43 AM
I'm a bit pressed for time right now so I don't have any pictures but there will be a few weeks worth of missions and items released to the PSN Store tomorrow.

Items

The Nico Nico Item Design Contest items will be distributed. This is the Hatsuhanatsuki, Dreadnaught, PF Dinobite, and Mentice Mary. These items are free.

The Sakura Wars items will also be distributed. This includes the Ichiro Suit, Sakura Dress, Arataka, Mekkyaku Mukei, and sakura blossom visual unit. All of these items need to be purchased.

Infinity Mission

Three IMs will be distributed: Guardian of Heaven (Heaven Mother), Farewell Hero (Olga Flow final form), and End of the Unreturning Soul (Olga Flow first form). All these are free, as usual.

Gintoki-kun
Jul 6, 2011, 03:44 AM
Awesome,might grab these tomorrow right after the gym.

D-Gold
Jul 6, 2011, 03:50 AM
well this is good news. I was looking forward to some of those items

Crystal_Shard
Jul 6, 2011, 05:34 AM
Finally, the Hatsuhananotsuki! Been waiting for that ever since it was first announced. Wonder if that's the last of the free Nico Nico Contest packs though...

Ami
Jul 6, 2011, 06:56 AM
I missed these threads

that was quick, but they did say that they were gonna speed up releasing stuff to make up for lost time. I can't wait for my Hatsu outfit and my shield. Those are my most favorite items from the contests :3

Crystal_Shard
Jul 6, 2011, 07:50 AM
I missed these threads too

Give me a shout when Ami's decked out in the Hatsuhanatsuki and I'll send Crystal / Nacalia out in it as well, and we can revel in TEH synchronised outfits.

Jakosifer
Jul 6, 2011, 09:31 AM
Dat Dinobite
Dem hips
Dat

GUARDIANDNL
Jul 6, 2011, 10:18 AM
YAY!!!!! Dreadnought you re mine!....but i thought it would be ice element not light....o well XD

Crystal_Shard
Jul 7, 2011, 12:07 AM
Well, the DLC is out. Grabbed the free stuff, no interest in the Sakura Taisen outfits, bought the katanas and still deciding whether or not the Visual Unit is that much more unique compared to say Leaf or Autumn Field aside from being pink.

Will update my character profiles and toss out some new screenies of Nacalia in the new outfit later.

Hope the FSN, Shining series stuff comes out soon, though it looks like I may have to buy another 3000 or 5000 yen card at the same time.

Miki~
Jul 7, 2011, 04:34 PM
sorry if this has been answered before but where in the psn store do you find this stuff? And once I download it just import it?