PDA

View Full Version : I GOT THEM! I GOT THEM!

Blue-Hawk
Mar 16, 2003, 01:15 AM
was going through the ult temple to get some exp for my ramarl to get her to 152 so i can make my aura field. crimson assasin decides to finally give up the ghost. RED BOX! and it wasnt a photon drop either. was my yasminkov 9000m! *is extremely happy*
funny thing is, i all but gave up on the guns.

now, if i can only get that damned kamui... heh never happen.

Guntz348
Mar 16, 2003, 01:20 AM
Congrats on your find! The yas9k rocks, isn't it funny how you always find stuff when you're not looking for it?

Blue-Hawk
Mar 16, 2003, 01:21 AM
On 2003-03-15 22:20, Guntz348 wrote:
Congrats on your find! The yas9k rocks, isn't it funny how you always find stuff when you're not looking for it?

yup. happened last week with a spirit garment. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Richard
Mar 16, 2003, 02:24 AM
Congratulations on your find.

For the Kamui, I'd reccommend doing the online quest Maximum Attack 2, and taking the path straight down and to the right. I'm sure you know which room I'm talking about--- the one where Hildelt after Hildelt keeps falling from the sky. After you clear the room, if there is no Kamui, just quit the quest and do it over again. You can kill lots of VR Temple Hildelts using this method in little time.

Zack_Morris
Mar 16, 2003, 04:06 AM
Wow, congrats on the find! That rocks! It's always good to see fellow hunters luck out and get some cool gear. We deserve it damn it!

Blue-Hawk
Mar 16, 2003, 08:22 AM
On 2003-03-15 23:24, Richard wrote:
Congratulations on your find.

For the Kamui, I'd reccommend doing the online quest Maximum Attack 2, and taking the path straight down and to the right. I'm sure you know which room I'm talking about--- the one where Hildelt after Hildelt keeps falling from the sky. After you clear the room, if there is no Kamui, just quit the quest and do it over again. You can kill lots of VR Temple Hildelts using this method in little time.

its been stated before that i dont have a credit card, therefore no online for me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Vitamin_D
Mar 16, 2003, 01:35 PM
Awesome! It's cool that it kinda crept up on you when you WEREN'T looking for it! Hope that happens to me =/.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 16, 2003, 01:56 PM
If no CC is your only problem, there are easy ways around that.

Murako
Mar 16, 2003, 03:31 PM
I was playing with my friend, a Viridia FOmar, in VR Spaceship. I kiled a Pan Arms. Red Box! I ran over to it and it was Egg Parts! I am know the proun owner of a EGG BLASTER 0/0/0/20/20.

polishedweasel
Mar 17, 2003, 12:38 PM
I used to have a YAS9k......................etc. Stupid BSOD!!! It stole my Maracas too!!!

KyuutoHikari
Mar 17, 2003, 03:45 PM
Congrats, fellow Purplenum ^_^ (I assume). Yeah, I'd like to find a Kamui too, so thanks for that quest tip.

Elusive_Llama
Mar 17, 2003, 03:51 PM
Any %s on that Yas9k worth mentioning? It's a good gun...

FluxGryphon
Mar 17, 2003, 03:56 PM
Team is right about getting around the credit card problem. PSO Explorer seems to help people without credit cards to get online. Here's the link: http://www.psoexplorer.com/PSOE/main/main.htm

Congratulations on the find! It's always nice to get something when you aren't even looking for it. (Happens even in real life - looking for something else and find something you lost before and couldn't find.)

Blue-Hawk
Mar 17, 2003, 09:38 PM
On 2003-03-17 12:56, FluxGryphon wrote:
Team is right about getting around the credit card problem. PSO Explorer seems to help people without credit cards to get online. Here's the link: http://www.psoexplorer.com/PSOE/main/main.htm

Congratulations on the find! It's always nice to get something when you aren't even looking for it. (Happens even in real life - looking for something else and find something you lost before and couldn't find.)

dont have the modem adaptor either, nor do i have broaband. as for not looking for them, i was originally. then i gave up after over 100 temple runs.

thanks y'all.

Mechashadow
Mar 17, 2003, 10:09 PM
Man, i wish i were that lucky...