PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Acrofighter and a few other questions

iBaylin
Jul 7, 2011, 08:32 AM
Okay I've just join JP PSU a few days ago and I have some questions.

First I been playing arcofighter and I really like Assault Crush. I plan on staying AF. What I want to know is what are all the good PAs and weapon types to use with this class. What PA's are worth leveling. What weapon types are worth using. I already heard of a few but I would like a list of things. And any other useful info for AF that would be helpful in making me a good AF.

Also is the Blade Destruction any good. I'm unsure as to how I get the new PA's. I heard they're in the 3rd floor where the GAS stuff at. Can some tell me how to navigate throw the menu to get to it and what the requirements for them. (I heard that bt and pa frags needed)

I know there's pictures for the GAS menus, player stats, shops, etc but I haven't seen any for the trade in missions. If they're are so can someone direct me to them

NightSun
Jul 7, 2011, 09:45 AM
Also is the Blade Destruction any good. I'm unsure as to how I get the new PA's. I heard they're in the 3rd floor where the GAS stuff at. Can some tell me how to navigate throw the menu to get to it and what the requirements for them. (I heard that bt and pa frags needed)

I know there's pictures for the GAS menus, player stats, shops, etc but I haven't seen any for the trade in missions. If they're are so can someone direct me to them
This might be able to help you find what your looking for...The mission is on the 3rd floor where the trade missions are I don't remember the name of it, but all I know is it has "PA" in it. The only two that are not there are Dus Skadd and Dam Grants they are in the AMP trade mission.
[SPOILER-BOX]
In reference to the picture provided below (thanks RedRoses), here are all the new photon arts and their necessary components for trade-in. Thank the heavens we have Ohtori Encampment for getting BT/PA frags so easily.

Blank Disks can be purchased at the RSD Exchange Station 3rd for 45 BT Frags.

Anga Grudda (axe)
Blank Disk
Anga Jabrogra (99 PA frags) [アンガ・ジャブロッガ]

Blade Destruction (twin sabers)
Blank Disk
Cross Hurricane (70 PA frags) [クロスハリケーン]
Splendor Crush (50 PA frags) [スプレンダークラッシュ]

Infinite Storm (saber)
Blank Disk
Spinning Strike (50 PA frags) [スピニングストライク]

Shuso Retsuzan-ga (claw)
Blank Disk
Senten Kanzan-ga (50 PA frags) [センテンカンザンガ]
Bukuu Saien-zan (30 PA frags) [ブクウサイエンザン]

Grants
Blank Disk
Gra-Photon x99 [クラフォトン]

Nagrants
Blank Disk
Regrants (90 PA frags) [レグランツ]
Giresta (90 PA frags) [ギ・レスタ]

Dam Grants
800 AMP

Dus Skadd (Spear)
1200 AMP

http://psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up8755.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Would love to help you with your AF question, but I don't play one (yet) so my information might not be that good :-? .

NightSun
Jul 7, 2011, 10:50 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I was unable to find a menu translation of the PA mission so I put one together. I double checked to make sure everything was right, but I have a feeling that I messed up somewhere ^^; . In any case I hope it's right and it helps.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i56.tinypic.com/t06c2h.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
*Note I only did the first pages of the types I didn't do the whole thing.

Nereid
Jul 7, 2011, 01:49 PM
Pretty much all you need as an AF on JP right now is Assault Crush, both Slicer PAs, and the 6 elemental bullets for Twin Handguns.

iBaylin
Jul 7, 2011, 02:50 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I was unable to find a menu translation of the PA mission so I put one together. I double checked to make sure everything was right, but I have a feeling that I messed up somewhere ^^; . In any case I hope it's right and it helps.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i56.tinypic.com/t06c2h.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
*Note I only did the first pages of the types I didn't do the whole thing.

Thank you. This really helps. The other post with the new PA's helped too (Had to work a bit to find the blank disc though xD) I appreciate the help. If you ever make another translation let me know. Any and all is appreciated. Again thank you.

Pretty much all you need as an AF on JP right now is Assault Crush, both Slicer PAs, and the 6 elemental bullets for Twin Handguns.

Ah. Well that's easy enough. This is much what I had in mind. Thought it would be a few more. But hey this make PA leveling a lot easy for me.

TheAstarion
Jul 7, 2011, 03:31 PM

That's pretty much it.

Assault Crush is ridiculously powerful on JP, and most people who go around as AF use it with Twin Dil Edges.

Blade Destruction may be worth investing in, but I don't know the output of it. It was absurdly awesome in PSP2, and if it's anywhere near as good in this incarnation, it may knock AC off the top spot.

If the two new slicer moves come out, Retsuzan was my favourite of all four. It shoots slicer blades in an X for both parts, so it's like Chikki part 2... twice. And faster. Of course we don't know if it's even going to come out.

As for other weapons... the new Orochi Agito twin katana weapon is cool looking but weak, especially compared to oldies like the Twin DB sabers. Dil edges are the way to go, it seems.

Single sabers may come into their own with Infinite Storm, if you have a ton of points left over from Max Infinity, Skia blades are a nice investment, otherwise Elsydeon and Lavateinn (or however it's spelt) are probably much better but harder to come by.

I always liked single claws on AF with the basic store-bought drill claw PA, but YMMV. A silence claw is usually faster at taking out robots with low stamina than straight damage, but you could also be spending twice as long if incap doesn't kick in. With GAS you can always get enchant/transform incapacitate but then you lose the elemental style.

Some people like twin claws and knuckles. Early on in a frugal AF's career, Gudda Gant & Rabol Gant is an amazing set bonus, but it loses ground to any A-rank (drill knux, screw gloves, fighting beat), Armas Line & any good arm unit once you can afford them. Obviously that works for things that aren't gudda gant. Twin Neiclaws are nice too... and those vampire claws from the last event are pretty sick. AF is the only class that can use ikk hikk without dying horribly from a 20 minute execution time, and their evasion is so high that you might even block and effectively cancel part of the animation (like the drink at the end). Otherwise, the 4x1 opening moves Bogga Robado and Renzan Seiden-Ga are good on any class that can use them; no less so on AF. Maybe not Assault Crush useful, but the option's open.

Aaaand... on my AF I always used cards as a lefthander. Lame, I know, but a lv30 card bullet tears through a lot of things just as fast as twinguns, and retains mobility (example: de rol, falz 1, high flying kudetobs) against things you'd otherwise have to go into first person for. I guess I'm a sucker for filling up my list full of crap... and cards do look pretty sweet paired up with slicers usually.

Nereid
Jul 7, 2011, 09:25 PM
Orochi Agitos are actually quite powerful...with their HP Affects Pwr and Revenge Blaster I can hit 7k/hit with the last combo of Assault Crush at very low HP.

DeltaViolet+
Jul 8, 2011, 08:32 AM
Twin sabers : Assault Crush
Slicers : Chikki Kyoren-jin and Choutou Kantsu-jin
Claw : Shuso Retsuzan-ga (for travel)
Twin Pistols : All six

iBaylin
Jul 9, 2011, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the info everyone. I'll be sure to put it all to good use.