PDA

View Full Version : cool .... wait thats not cool!

silvermax
Mar 16, 2003, 01:45 AM
to start off ive never played ep. 2
so after i layed the smack down on Dark falez Norm
i figured ep 2 should be a breaze. how wrong was I?
the Seabead is insane, EVERYTHING either:
1.freezes you, then beats you to a pulp and you die
2.has to much Hp, the big black things that make squeely noises espescialy...then beats you to a pulp and u die
3.the robots can cloak -_- beat you to a pulp freeze you and you die..

i died about 15 16 times due to those factors^

i was surprize to find myself at the last boss, at lvl 28 with my Ramarl, so i figured what the hell, after spending 25 mins killing the first form and useing my scape doll due to a stupid crit hit which iced me, i make it to form # 2,

this is where im lost .. HOW ARE YOU SUPOSED TO KILL IT???, he did some weird heavens punisher like thing and iced me in one hit, im now seeing the Down side to "low Hp"

and im starting to wonder about my section ID, Pinkal, i seem to be finding an auful lot of force type weps......

2Xtreme
Mar 16, 2003, 12:43 PM
Spell, silvermax, spell...

Anyways, to stop that "Heaven's Punisher" attack that Olga Flow's second form does from killing you, just shoot his little "mag" things. Since you use a RAmarl, I would suggest using a Shot type weapon. It will not only take care of the mag things, but it will also hit both of his feet, instead of one. Killing the mag things is crucial, because they make that killer attack stronger. If I don't kill the mags, Hard Olga Flow will take away ALL of my RAcast's 989 HP.

Vitamin_D
Mar 16, 2003, 05:39 PM
Ultimate Seabed onlne is where the REAL terror's at...*shiver*

Blue147
Mar 16, 2003, 06:19 PM
On 2003-03-16 14:39, Vitamin_D wrote:
Ultimate Seabed onlne is where the REAL terror's at...*shiver*

just thinking of that....*dies*

silvermax
Mar 16, 2003, 10:18 PM
ack!

normaly i type up a post ,that long, and put it through word but i was in a hury last night, sorry about the spelling

thanks for the advice

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 16, 2003, 10:29 PM
well the Ult Seabed wasn't THAT bad i only died.....once..i was..but..getting there oh god
hey these thigns are cake *shoot megid* what the *SHEEK* -all hp x.x;; well that was pain full

wizkid357
Mar 17, 2003, 02:12 PM
well it`s so hard in normal,hard,very hard and ult. mode but I`m level 40 so I could beat it but I don`t like it so I`ve only tried once but the power went off at least I didn`t lose anything!

wizkid357
Mar 17, 2003, 02:12 PM
well it`s so hard in normal,hard,very hard and ult. mode but I`m level 40 so I could beat it but I don`t like it so I`ve only tried once but the power went off at least I didn`t lose anything!

DangerBoy
Mar 17, 2003, 03:37 PM
... and Pinkal finds a lot of Force type stuff (weapons and the higher level Techs).