PDA

View Full Version : Anyone selling PSO ep I and II

hyjin
Jul 9, 2011, 11:39 PM
I am looking for a copy of the game used or new. As long as it works. I have borrowed it from a friend for a few years and he took it back so I'm currently looking to own my own copy of the game. I don't have paypal or a credit card so don't ask for that. I can do money order from a post office I am willing to pay 60 us dollars for the game and shipping. Let me know if you have a copy that you are willing to sell or you have a friend that is willing to sell it to me...

Ithildin
Jul 10, 2011, 05:45 AM
Can't you just pay a friend or maybe an adult to go on ebay and use paypal to buy a copy? It would be much safer to do so and you are probably less likely to get ripped off.

hyjin
Jul 11, 2011, 08:15 PM
There is a problem with that
1 i dont have a credit card
2 parents wont let me use theirs
3 non of my friends want to sell me theirs

so that is why im asking on here if anyone has a copy willing to sell... i would even pay for the shipping...

Kenbog
Jul 12, 2011, 10:20 AM
hmm cant you pay with a bank transfer in the US on ebay?

Reksanden
Jul 12, 2011, 11:31 AM
Well, I would say try Amazon, but the ones there are way expensive.

sCI
Jul 12, 2011, 03:35 PM
^....And he's said twice now he can't use a CC...

Dude, I seriously advise you start looking on craigslist.

hyjin
Jul 12, 2011, 04:12 PM
I'll try craigslist butch doubt that I will find anyone...

hyjin
Jul 12, 2011, 04:29 PM
Well I tried craigslist in my area and it showed nothing

HappyPenguin
Jul 12, 2011, 07:28 PM
Try a used gamestore thats alot better luck then ebay

sCI
Jul 12, 2011, 07:32 PM
^The last gamestore I went into wanted $60 for the damn thing, way too much to play a game.

I wouldn't pay more than $30 for this game. I payed $40 for it brand new for christs sake!!!

Hotobu
Jul 15, 2011, 01:42 PM
You mean the Gamecube version? I may still have it if it didn't get thrown away.

hyjin
Jul 26, 2011, 08:50 PM
You mean the Gamecube version? I may still have it if it didn't get thrown away.

Yeah, I want a copy for the gamecube.
Used gamestores dont have it in my area. which totally blows. even pawn shops and used book stores (edward mckay) dont even have a copy.

Ceresa
Jul 26, 2011, 10:31 PM
Go to a grocery store, convert your cash into Amazon Gift Cards or Visa Gift Cards. Buy game online.

Done.

Digital Doom
Jul 27, 2011, 09:41 AM
I have a copy if you still need one, disc is in perfect condition.

Fayorei
Jul 29, 2011, 07:55 PM
The best advice I have is to keep your eyes peeled. I got PSO Episodes I & II Plus at Half-price Books for $40. Which wasn't bad after seeing the Amazon price. o.o

HUcastRyu
Jul 30, 2011, 12:21 AM
Crap I had to pay 100$ for my copy off Amazon!:-x Well Good luck on trying to locate that game without ebay or Amazon!

Fayorei
Jul 30, 2011, 02:49 PM
Crap I had to pay 100$ for my copy off Amazon!:-x Well Good luck on trying to locate that game without ebay or Amazon!

For Plus right? I think the regular version is much, much cheaper. Probably $40-45 hopefully?

I owned the original, but left it at home accidentally when I moved. So in search of another copy, I saw Plus, which... I wished I had gotten it right when it came out, but I didn't. And by the time I figured out it existed it was nowhere to be found, and places like Buybacks wanted $70-80 for it (oh Google fu pricing!). I think Half-Price Books takes the estimated online price and slashes it in half though. I heartily recommend HPB checks if you're looking for older games(never know what you'll find!), and also McKay's if you live in southern Kentucky/Tennessee. McKay's is freaking amazing with their old console packages that look mint(Got a full Dreamcast set for $25), and also the selection of older games.:-o

aphrodia81
Aug 5, 2011, 02:36 AM
Dunno if you'll still read this, OP, (old post?), but how do you feel about gift cards or reloadable cards? Gift cards can be bought from many brick-and-mortar stores. There are plenty of reloadable cards you can order or use online, provided you're over 18 for the vast majority of them (some are for teens). Most of them have crappy fees, but since you lack a credit card, and that you likely lack a checking account as well, a reloadable card might be a good alternative. All they need is your SSN and all you'd need is enough mobility to get to a Western Union or MoneyGram or somewhere like that to load up the card with. Otherwise, you should probably see if you can get a checking account: most banks will give you a debit card to use like a credit card, nowadays...

As for PSO I & II, I look on eBay and some other places where they sell rare games. It's rare if you manage to find this game for under $40. Most where I see some selling the game sell it for $50-$200, $200+ if you're getting the Plus version.

Good luck. :3

wufiei
Oct 1, 2011, 04:54 PM
You could get a prepaid bank card. Doesn't need credit approval or anything and you don't need a bank account. Can't over draft. once you're done with it you can be done with it.