Kman
Jul 10, 2011, 12:17 PM
what is the best thing ti use my ap on as an acrofighter

w@rtech nation
Jul 10, 2011, 12:39 PM
nice to see another ship jumper:nono:

Anna_Wren
Jul 10, 2011, 12:40 PM
There are lots of things you can use it on that would be helpful.
Base stats are the most useful and easiest to get, so you should boost those and PA caps first. After that, its mostly preference. I would advise Elemental weapon though ASAP.

Kay Jay
Jul 10, 2011, 02:46 PM
Quick Action is the best shields style for Acrofighter plus make sure to get knuckles to 50. Ikk Hikk is devastating at 50.

TheAstarion
Jul 10, 2011, 04:59 PM
Depends what gear you have, what you like, etc. And if you're on Xbox or JP PC... and even what race you are.

ATP boosts attack power for everything except range-mags, so go with 5 levels of that. As for your other stat boosts, choose whatever you like; most people go with accuracy, HP or even DFP for GAM (using a Serafi-Senba at level 20 can boost your performance by quite a bit in those missions).

Elemental Weapon for style is a good damage booster, and it works with everything that's not neutral. Enchant Incapacitate is a good alternative to add random one hit kills now and again to certain weapons. Tenora & Yohmei A-rank claws, twinguns with Twin Penetration, slicers, nearly every saber & twin saber... they all work with enchant incap.

Get your PA levels up for your favourite weapons, but also the elements. One PA increase and an element increase often gives you more mileage than all 5 PA increases... though obviously getting all six upgrades for each weapon is best of all. If you're a human this shouldn't be a problem, but for beasts and CASTs you have to choose your weapons more carefully.

Those are the biggest things anyway.

Kman
Jul 11, 2011, 11:43 AM
i play psu on xbox and i am a female cast i got atp to 5 3 ata and 1 hp
what would be a good set up as in Line shields?

w@rtech nation
Jul 11, 2011, 01:38 PM
Shijin is the only way to go.

Isolde
Jul 11, 2011, 02:20 PM
Shijin is the only way to go.

Since you need 4x Dragon Scales + 1 of each Sealed Sword for just 1 Shijin, the Shijin is hardly a practical solution for someone looking to get a good percent armor in each element. Once the Dragon Scale trade-in becomes available, you would need 24000 AMP at a chance for a full set of Shijins. You could potentially end up with *relatively* low percent (< 34%) Shijin of duplicate elements. A better bet and something more practical would be the Serafi-senba 42% - 46%. The Serafi-senba has a low enough DEF requirement (75) to be used by almost all races / classes in the R Missions; with requiring any GAS in Defense.

There was a 46% Ice Serafi-senba for sale the other day for 20 million meseta and I have seen a 46% Dark Serafi-senba recently for 30 million meseta. Another option might be 34% Armas Lines. Those have come down in price and have all 4 slots, +4 END Bonus and hidden bonuses of 50 Atk, 25 Acc and 50 Tech (useful for Ranged Mags). If the OP manages to get a good percent Shijin, he could always sell his 'normal' armor and stick with the Shijin.

Since I am a Female Newman, I would have a bit of a dilemma with the Shijin. I have high Tech and currently use a Hizeri / Concentrate (as AF) with my Ranged Mag. Without buffs, my 46% Light Ebrozike does 1000 dmg to everything it hits. However, you only get a bonus if you use the Ouryu with the Shijin, lol. The Hizeri / Concentrate gives 420 TP and the Ouryu + Shijin combo gives 250 TP; a difference of 170. The 170 TP difference is probably canceled out by the other Shijin bonuses: Att. +150, Def. +75, Mst +150, and End. +2, so I would most likely end up using the Ouryu instead of the Hizeri / Concentrate.

THLPSC
Jul 11, 2011, 02:24 PM
Since you need 4x Dragon Scales + 1 of each Sealed Sword for just 1 Shijin, the Shijin is hardly a practical solution for someone looking to get a good percent armor in each element. Once the Dragon Scale trade-in becomes available, you would need 24000 AMP at a chance for a full set of Shijins. You could potentially end up with *relatively* low percent (< 34%) Shijin of duplicate elements. A better bet and something more practical would be the Serafi-senba 42% - 46%. The Serafi-senba has a low enough DEF requirement (75) to be used by almost all races / classes in the R Missions; with requiring any GAS in Defense.

There was a 46% Ice Serafi-senba for sale the other day for 20 million meseta and I have seen a 46% Dark Serafi-senba recently for 30 million meseta. Another option might be 34% Armas Lines. Those have come down in price and have all 4 slots, +4 END Bonus and hidden bonuses of 50 Atk, 25 Acc and 50 Tech (useful for Ranged Mags). If the OP manages to get a good percent Shijin, he could always sell his 'normal' armor and stick with the Shijin.

Since I am a Female Newman, I would have a bit of a dilemma with the Shijin. I have high Tech and currently use a Hizeri / Concentrate (as AF) with my Ranged Mag. Without buffs, my 46% Light Ebrozike does 1000 dmg to everything it hits. However, you only get a bonus if you use the Ouryu with the Shijin, lol. The Hizeri / Concentrate gives 420 TP and the Ouryu + Shijin combo gives 250 TP; a difference of 170. The 170 TP difference is probably canceled out by the other Shijin bonuses: Att. +150, Def. +75, Mst +150, and End. +2, so I would most likely end up using the Ouryu instead of the Hizeri / Concentrate.

1. Dragon Scales have been available in trade in for quite some time now.
2. Door to Subspace makes getting Dragon Scales very easy.

Isolde
Jul 11, 2011, 02:41 PM
1. Dragon Scales have been available in trade in for quite some time now.
2. Door to Subspace makes getting Dragon Scales very easy.

I wasn't aware Dragon Scales could be be traded for. Nevertheless, the cost is still 1000 AMP for 1 Dragonscale OR 4000 AMP for all 4 Dragon Scales needed for just 1 Shijin.

OR, the OP could farm Door to Subspace on A and hope to get at least 4 Dragon Scales, which he may or may not get quickly. Some people have had better luck than others in that arena. Even if he gets more than 4 Dragon Scales, sealed swords, etc., there is no guarantee he will not get relatively low percents and / or duplicate elements. And since we don't have GC, he cannot change his duplicate element to an element he does not already have. And since the Shijin is account bound, he cannot trade his duplicate element Shijin with another player for an element he needs. Therefore, until the OP can acquire multiple element Shijin, decent percent Serafi-senba and / or Armas Lines are a more practical, if not optimal, solution.

THLPSC
Jul 11, 2011, 02:42 PM
I wasn't aware Dragon Scales could be be traded for. Nevertheless, the cost is still 1000 AMP for 1 Dragonscale OR 4000 AMP for all 4 Dragon Scales needed for just 1 Shijin.

OR, the OP could farm Door to Subspace on A and hope to get at least 4 Dragon Scales, which he may or may not get quickly. Some people have had better luck than others in that arena. Even if he gets more than 4 Dragon Scales, sealed swords, etc., there is no guarantee he will not get relatively low percents and / or duplicate elements. And since we don't have GC, he cannot change his duplicate element to an element he does not already have. And since the Shijin is account bound, he cannot trade his duplicate element Shijin with another player for an element he needs. Therefore, until the OP can acquire multiple element Shijin, decent percent Serafi-senba and / or Armas Lines are a more practical, if not optimal, solution.

You seem to just mirror what you typed before.
Shijin is better it does not matter how easy to acquire it is.

Kman
Jul 11, 2011, 03:20 PM
i got a 43% fire Shijin and a 36 lightning
so i might as well get high % armas line untill i get 40+ Shijin.

Isolde
Jul 11, 2011, 03:37 PM
You seem to just mirror what you typed before.
Shijin is better it does not matter how easy to acquire it is.

The Shijin is only *potentially* better. Sorry, but a 46% Dark / Ice Serafi-senba beats a 30% Dark / Ice Shijin which the OP could very well end up with. Or who knows, he might end up getting two 30-something percent Lightning Shijins in a row. If you want to spend countless hours trying to get a full set of 40% + Shijins, be my guest. But wait, the OP can just up the element of his 30% dark / ice Shijin to 40%...oh wait, no he can't since the US servers don't have and will never get the GC system.

If, or should I say when, the OP gets duplicate elements he will have just wasted the time he spent getting another 4 Dragon Scales. What is he supposed to do with the lower percent duplicate element? NPC it, lol? Bottom line is, the US Servers should not have ANY account bound items; with the sole exception of the Edel Weapons since we don't have and will never get the GC system.

Furthermore, the only reason most *sane* people run the R missions is because that is the only way to get AMP and because certain account bound items, which shouldn't be account bound to begin with, drop in those missions. Do you seriously believe that anyone would run the R missions if you could get AMP in normal S2 - S3 missions. At the very least, Sega should reduce the cost of things like the Dragon Scale, Ouryu, etc. from 1000 AMP each to 250 AMP each. That way, we would be able to get all 4 Dragon Scales in the same amount of time it currently takes to get enough AMP to trade for 1 Dragon Scale.

Kman
Jul 11, 2011, 03:41 PM
what dose op mean?

Isolde
Jul 11, 2011, 03:48 PM
what dose op mean?

Original Poster; that would be you. And yes I recommend getting a decent percent Armas or Serafi-senba; at least until you get an equal / better percent Shijin.

THLPSC
Jul 11, 2011, 03:50 PM
The Shijin is only *potentially* better. Sorry, but a 46% Dark / Ice Serafi-senba beats a 30% Dark / Ice Shijin which the OP could very well end up with. Or who knows, he might end up getting two 30-something percent Lightning Shijins in a row. If you want to spend countless hours trying to get a full set of 40% + Shijins, be my guest. But wait, the OP can just up the element of his 30% dark / ice Shijin to 40%...oh wait, no he can't since the US servers don't have and will never get the GC system.

If, or should I say when, the OP gets duplicate elements he will have just wasted the time he spent getting another 4 Dragon Scales. What is he supposed to do with the lower percent duplicate element? NPC it, lol? Bottom line is, the US Servers should not have ANY account bound items; with the sole exception of the Edel Weapons since we don't have and will never get the GC system.

Furthermore, the only reason most *sane* people run the R missions is because that is the only way to get AMP and because certain account bound items, which shouldn't be account bound to begin with, drop in those missions. Do you seriously believe that anyone would run the R missions if you could get AMP in normal S2 - S3 missions. At the very least, Sega should reduce the cost of things like the Dragon Scale, Ouryu, etc. from 1000 AMP each to 250 AMP each. That way, we would be able to get all 4 Dragon Scales in the same amount of time it currently takes to get enough AMP to trade for 1 Dragon Scale.
Hate to tell you but a 30% dark or ice shijin is better than a 46% ice or dark serafi-senba

Kman
Jul 11, 2011, 03:51 PM
kk get Shijin is hard work and when you get everything you get a bad %.but anyway ty for the information.

w@rtech nation
Jul 11, 2011, 03:53 PM
a 5% shijin > 50% seferfi. if u dont know why then just do yourself a favor and quit psu and life. even stevie wonder can see why shijin is better regardless of percent

w@rtech nation
Jul 11, 2011, 03:55 PM
i got a 43% fire Shijin and a 36 lightning
so i might as well get high % armas line untill i get 40+ Shijin.

no just no:twak:

Isolde
Jul 11, 2011, 04:05 PM
Hate to tell you but a 30% dark or ice shijin is better than a 46% ice or dark serafi-senba

Lol, have fun rocking that 30% Shijin while I use my 46% Serafi-senbas and take substantially less damage.

Midori Oku
Jul 11, 2011, 04:06 PM

34% Shijin is better than a 46% armas and almost the same as a 50%. You also seem to be frustrated, is the game too hard for you?

Isolde
Jul 11, 2011, 04:12 PM
a 5% shijin > 50% seferfi. if u dont know why then just do yourself a favor and quit psu and life. even stevie wonder can see why shijin is better regardless of percent

Lol, that's a joke right. You wear your 5% Shijin (which doesn't exist, BTW), or better yet an EPIC fail Neutral Shijin, and I will wear my 46% dark Serafi-senba and we will both stand in front of a lvl 175 Carriguine Rucar as he thows Megid. Neither of us will wear a Vijeri / Resist and only 1 of us will take any damage (> 0) from Megid and be incapacitated. Here's a hint: It won't be me.

34% Shijin is better than a 46% armas almost the same as a 50%. You also seem to be frustrated, is the game too hard for you?

We are 18 - 24 months behind Japan. The Japanese Servers have things we will never get. The US Servers will shutdown first. We have account bound items that we should not have, to begin with, since we will never have GC. As far as Sega looking into bringing the Guardian's cash items here, well we both know what happened with the GAR rewards. Better items got replaced with generally speaking worse items with the arguable exception of the 40% Light Spear.

As far as the game being 'too hard', this game is for the most part too easy, with the notable exception of things like weapon grinding, the drop rate for items and acquiring certain things like the Dragon Scales, Photon Fluges, Iritista Spellstone (of which I have seen exactly 1 drop in all my runs at SE S3), etc.

I was simply pointing out that the OP should use something like a good percent Serafi-senba or Armas line until he can get a suitable replacement Shijin.

DeltaViolet+
Jul 11, 2011, 04:32 PM
Oh dear.

Serafi-senba is not better than a Shijin.

Cloudstrife xx
Jul 11, 2011, 04:53 PM
No islode you have known me along time dont make a fool of yourself in front of these guys Shijin wipes the floor with serafi senba shijin ouryu combo cannot be beaten the set bonus with Ouryu which grants the following stat bonuses:
Att. +150
Tech. +150
Def. +75
Ment. +150
End. +2
http://psupedia.info/Shijin
Now dont forget that the armour its self has 291 defense then you add the 75 defense from the combo thats 366 defense which with a 40% shijin vs a 46% serafi-senba will make sure shijin wins on the defense then with the rest of the combo you are getting a total of 200 atp and 200 tech and not forgetting that 2 end also on top of the bonuses the shijin has a base stat of 50 atp and 25 ata and 50 tech
Dont make me go buy a 46% serafi on jp and prove you wrong with a video.

Ellrick C-63
Jul 11, 2011, 10:14 PM
Lol, have fun rocking that 30% Shijin while I use my 46% Serafi-senbas and take substantially less damage.

The way the game is, damage output > everything. I just use my 28% lightning Shijin with the Ohryu for everything and have yet to run out of mates/stars in runs.

Edit: When we get revenge blaster or whatever it is then keeping low health will be more important so then yes you might want to have a full high % set. But thats a long ways away.

Kman
Jul 12, 2011, 11:15 AM
so it dose not matter about my % of Shijin.i want to try get all 40^ that is the hard part

TheAstarion
Jul 12, 2011, 01:05 PM
You need 4 endurance from armour & GAS as a CAST female, to be able to resist basic Megid. Armas line has that covered, but you need lv2 stamina+ if you want to use Shijin & Ouryu and still have that magical 21 END.

That, or a Vijeri/Resist. So, sacrifice 20% element, or another useful resist for the runs you're doing, or get those stamina levels.

XlX TANK XlX
Jul 12, 2011, 01:10 PM
lol, have fun taking damage while people with Shijin sometimes take no damage :)

DPShiro
Jul 13, 2011, 05:38 AM
People that dont know the game works, should not post stupid things like that. Shijin > everything else.
Only the Kevlar combo for gunners is better, but we wont see that for long, if ever. Oh, and for all other classes, Shijin will still be the best option.

DeathDragon2332
Jul 15, 2011, 02:27 AM
Since when could you trade Dragon scales??

XlX TANK XlX
Jul 15, 2011, 11:22 AM
Since when could you trade Dragon scales??

You can trade 1000 AMP for one.