PDA

View Full Version : Ideal AF pallet

oG Epik
Jul 10, 2011, 08:13 PM
Im a 180 M/Cast getting level 20 in class right now but need a good pallet for my Race

Nel
Jul 10, 2011, 08:31 PM
just get some twin del edges... they don't even have to be 10/10 and you're faster than any MF or GM even with rutsu or missuiri...

wait is this jp psu? ....

str898mustang
Jul 10, 2011, 08:38 PM
he's 360

oG Epik
Jul 10, 2011, 09:08 PM
Yes sorry to mention this Late but im on 360 servers lol =] i know i need twin sabers my assault crush is alrdy 40 gonna gas it 50 and try to get ikk hikk to 40 during boost

Question for Twin Sabers Db swords or heavy twins?

serenade
Jul 10, 2011, 09:50 PM
twin beefedge M for now. they are stonger and have better pp than heavy twins. i'm actually in the process of finishing a 45%+ 10/10 set of them for my acro. just need lightning and light.

oG Epik
Jul 10, 2011, 09:53 PM
so what other weapons would a cast AF use?

pikachief
Jul 10, 2011, 10:21 PM
Slicers! :D Idk what's good for slicers tho, i just had the 9* ones at high %'s

oG Epik
Jul 10, 2011, 10:46 PM
Slicers are good with rang mags but cast have horrendous TP so idk maybe twin daggers

pikachief
Jul 10, 2011, 10:51 PM
slicers are also good on their own :)

oG Epik
Jul 10, 2011, 10:54 PM
They are i have the first one to 40 but the other one is kinda hard to level might do after i get my Claw Pa to 40 and ikk hikk to 21

xxmadplayerxx
Jul 10, 2011, 11:45 PM
I have been like yourself, unsure what to use when i go back to AF, all i can say is get yourself a Blitzgazer . That will be one of my preferred slicers when i do go back.

that cast named kai
Jul 11, 2011, 12:08 AM
a rainbow palette of deva-zashis and a couple of :ground: s-rank grm r-mags

Nereid
Jul 11, 2011, 03:22 AM
Don't bother bringing Assault Crush to 50 on the 360 servers, it's a very average PA still on your servers, I rarely used it. I would recommend you use Twin Claws, Twin Daggers, Single Sabers, Slicers, and Knuckles. Twin Pistols, too, of course.

TheAstarion
Jul 11, 2011, 05:50 AM
10/10 Twin DB sabers are stronger than Beefedge Ms, but their maximum % is lower. So the beefs are going to do more overall if you invest a lot of time and money into getting good ones... but the DBs are much more plentiful and hence easier to get a 10/10 500 ATP one.

Sanzu-Hiken are easy to find high %s of, both PAs are easy as hell to level. Chikki still rules the roost though.

Cards are a good weapon too, if you lock on and strafe you can peg things that are resistant (or immune, like SEED-Ardites with barriers) to melee. They hit flying enemies like Kudetobs and De Rol/Falz without the need to go into first person like twinguns do. They also level pretty fast.

Single claws, especially the single Falclaw, are great to use. A 10/10 Falclaw is the only single handed weapon to go over 1000 ATP, I believe. Ohga-Misaki is basically the same but less powerful. Both have stun as a status effect. Even the cheap-as-hell Daiga-Misaki has freeze. Using Shousen, the store bought PA, you're inflicting lots of hits very quickly, the second part is a great knockdown PA for dangerous large enemies, etc etc.

Range-mags are there for status effects, and pegging an enemy with something that will shut them down is much more important than the pants damage they do, even on a newman with a hize/concentrate. S-rank GRM range-mags in ground type (any %) will stun enemies, and that's good.

So, as for my pallete:
Twinsaber @ Rising Crush / Cross Hurricane
Twin claw @ Renzan Seiden-Ga (not as good on a male, 5-hit regular combo can't recover PP as well as the female's 6-hit combo)
Knuckles @ anything (usually Bogga Robado, but all four are really good)
Claw & mag @ Shousen Totsuzan-Ga
Slicer & card @ Chikki Kyo-ren Jin
Twin rubies @ Twin Penetration/Element

With this setup I'd add PA level+ level 1 and element+ to all the melee weapons there, and leave the ranged stuff at level 30, but that's just me. Lv32 bullets with element+ can be pretty good too, but I tend to use twin penny on my twinguns, which combos with enchant incap.

If you use enchant incap, make sure you don't have a status effect on the weapons you use. Examples are:
Twin Neiclaws : HP steal. All other A-rank twin claws are fine.
Yohmei S-rank and all unique Kubara claws: various effects. Use Zaks Promoto or Yohmei & Tenora A-ranks instead.
Saber: Sange, Yasha, both have HP steal. Also when we get them, Gekkavijin and Shippujinlai have status too. All others are fine
Dagger: Deva-Zashi has silence, all others fine
Slicer, Twin dagger, twin saber: All fine
Ranged weapons : Neutral range-mags are fine, guns with no bullet are fine. All bullets have status effects, except Penetrating Hit, Twin Penetration and Chousei-Sou.

Hope this helps; I've been wanting to play Acrosassin like this for a while but I don't play enough to spend the AP on my secondary class.

oG Epik
Jul 11, 2011, 09:56 AM
Well right now i have Drill knuckles twin neiclaws 6/6 ruby bullets a 9/9 DB sword and going to get a falclaw right now