PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Revenge Blaster vs Elemental Weapon 2

w@rtech nation
Jul 11, 2011, 04:19 PM
i know revenge blaster is stronger with lower heath. my question is how much heath do u need to lose before it is better than elemental weapon.

DeltaViolet+
Jul 11, 2011, 04:35 PM
Not certain but id say 200-300.

Only place id use Elemental arms is Ohtori. Revenge is just amazing.

w@rtech nation
Jul 11, 2011, 05:01 PM
only lose 200-300 life points and its better than 7%:-o thats retardedly broken

Keilyn
Jul 11, 2011, 05:04 PM
At 50% HP there is an effect with Revenge Blaster but its weak, but noticable. When your HP turns yellow is when you really start noticing the change. I like Revenge Blaster on a Fortefighter considering you have more HP when the bar becomes yellow.

Elemental Arms is amazing on the first stage of ohtori, but horrible on the second stage of ohtori due to all the neutral enemies. Although very weak...If I use Twin Dil Edges and Im not using Revenge Blaster, I rather use High Enhanced Weapon in Ohtori Stage 2. The increase may be small, but its still more damage against the loads of Neutral Enemies in that place...and more damage against Ethan.

I do wish there was a GAS customization that was the opposite of Revenge Blaster...That gave more ATP/TP as long as your HP is full. ^_^

milranduil
Jul 11, 2011, 06:38 PM
It's based solely on the % health you have remaining meaning while it maybe 200-300 for MF, it's not for say FM or fF. From what I've noticed at 80-85% health remaining it is equivalent to Elemental Arms, and any health off is better than it obviously against neutral enemies. This means, as Keilyn said, that fF benefits the most from this because it has the most numerical HP remaining at 80% while still matching or beating E-Arms.

w@rtech nation
Jul 11, 2011, 06:45 PM
It's based solely on the % health you have remaining meaning while it maybe 200-300 for MF, it's not for say FM or fF. From what I've noticed at 80-85% health remaining it is equivalent to Elemental Arms, and any health off is better than it obviously against neutral enemies. This means, as Keilyn said, that fF benefits the most from this because it has the most numerical HP remaining at 80% while still matching or beating E-Arms.

boo i will only have 5249 as a WT with that ragan stuff:argh:

w@rtech nation
Jul 11, 2011, 06:49 PM
while im at it does avenge work with NPCs?

THLPSC
Jul 11, 2011, 06:55 PM
while im at it does avenge work with NPCs?

No....

w@rtech nation
Jul 11, 2011, 06:58 PM
No....

wow, thats a waste and a half then:-(

milranduil
Jul 11, 2011, 06:58 PM
wow, thats a waste and a half then:-(

Not if you play with dirty randoms!

w@rtech nation
Jul 11, 2011, 07:02 PM
Not if you play with dirty randoms!

i cant find anyone to play with on jp most of the time. i dont know what to take for extra then. npc damage 25% attack boast?

Keilyn
Jul 11, 2011, 07:21 PM
Avenge is a favorite of mine.

I carry it in groups that like to rely on Revenge Blaster.

Thing is that Revenge Blaster is a gamble because its a lot easier to die keeping our HP at some tolerable level to be effective enough...Of course if two players run together, each with avenge and one dies....the other is going to be able to make up the time lost from the other player's recovery into the battle.

Avenge is also great in Ohtori at Ethan, specially if any of your friends die at Ethan, the other three will be boosted. (provided the others carry avenge too)

Avenge boosts all stats, so this means defensive stats are boosted too and they stack with the buffs you have. It may be conditional in its triggering, but amazingly enough its an Extra Style that provides a condition for boosting your stats and it stacks so its actually very good in Duos or Parties...

...Just don't solo with it as it has no effect soloing

Izuna
Jul 11, 2011, 07:40 PM
Avenge is a favorite of mine.

I carry it in groups that like to rely on Revenge Blaster.

Thing is that Revenge Blaster is a gamble because its a lot easier to die keeping our HP at some tolerable level to be effective enough...Of course if two players run together, each with avenge and one dies....the other is going to be able to make up the time lost from the other player's recovery into the battle.

Avenge is also great in Ohtori at Ethan, specially if any of your friends die at Ethan, the other three will be boosted. (provided the others carry avenge too)

Avenge boosts all stats, so this means defensive stats are boosted too and they stack with the buffs you have. It may be conditional in its triggering, but amazingly enough its an Extra Style that provides a condition for boosting your stats and it stacks so its actually very good in Duos or Parties...

...Just don't solo with it as it has no effect soloing

What about letting your NPC's die? would it still work when they die...

Keilyn
Jul 11, 2011, 08:18 PM
unfortunately no.

I think Sega knows of how easy one of your NPCs can fall. Avenge works only for player characters. The strength of Avenge lies in your friends (if they fall) giving you a window of time to have a fighting chance in their absence.

....and to me that is worth its weight in gold, be it in a game or in the real world when others depend on you and give you a boost if they fail.

Nereid
Jul 12, 2011, 03:02 AM
i cant find anyone to play with on jp most of the time. i dont know what to take for extra then. npc damage 25% attack boast?

Pharmacist can be helpful if you use Revenge Blaster, makes it easier or harder to manage low HP depending on how you look at it I suppose...

Anna_Wren
Jul 12, 2011, 04:50 AM
unfortunately no.

I think Sega knows of how easy one of your NPCs can fall. Avenge works only for player characters. The strength of Avenge lies in your friends (if they fall) giving you a window of time to have a fighting chance in their absence.

....and to me that is worth its weight in gold, be it in a game or in the real world when others depend on you and give you a boost if they fail.

Personally, if a friend gets KO'd in the game and they aren't brand spanking new (I.E one hit kills them) then I feel like I failed my role in the party :p

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 04:47 PM
There is nothing you can do about megid at least lol. That is OHKO no matter how much HP you have :P