PDA

View Full Version : Dropping items at Dark Falz

Maverick
Mar 5, 2001, 05:52 AM
I'm getting ready to tackle DF in Very Hard, but I can't do it with the limited amount of 'mates I can carry (Hucast, no techs). So, can I drop say.. 5 groups of 10 trimates (open pipe, enter boss room, drop mates, touch post, let spikes kill me, port down to surface, and repeat) before the final battle?

Does this work? I'd hate to go through all that trouble only to learn that the items I dropped before/during the spike round won't be on the playing field when I'm fighting the last form (which is when I'd need them).

Thanks.

kazee
Mar 5, 2001, 05:58 AM
Yes its possible...coz when u die your items are left in the BOSS area.... i have not tried it yet.
Give it a go http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Omegaxboy
Mar 5, 2001, 07:52 AM
I think that will work......just make sure you don't drop too much, cus items start to disappear if there are too many at one place...

Manny
Mar 5, 2001, 08:01 AM
the limit is 50 items on the level i think (if you drop 10 trimates in the same package they count as 1 item)

Glider
Mar 5, 2001, 08:04 AM
Just make sure you don't drop all ten at once. If you had one or two trimates left you wouldn't be able pick any up. I would say dropping 5 is good.