PDA

View Full Version : Some of the thread moving is just dumb...

fatalen
Jul 12, 2011, 11:01 AM
I posted i general asking what my friend could feed his pm to decrease technic and raise striking (silly fool used sol atomizers and moon atomizers to lvl it up). Anyway, it was moved to the guides and walkthrough section... which makes no sense as it has nothing to do with a guide or a walkthrough...

BIG OLAF
Jul 12, 2011, 11:02 AM
This thread will get moved, too. Probably to FKL.

fatalen
Jul 12, 2011, 11:03 AM
This thread will get moved, too. Probably to FKL.

Thing is, how can something get moved out of general? general is for everything general about the game, which is pretty much everything

Midori Oku
Jul 12, 2011, 11:03 AM
If you think it is bad here, you should see what they do on the official forums.

THLPSC
Jul 12, 2011, 11:05 AM
I posted i general asking what my friend could feed his pm to decrease technic and raise striking

You were looking for guidance on how to decrease technic and raise striking and
someone would walk you through how to do that.

fatalen
Jul 12, 2011, 11:07 AM
You were looking for guidance on how to decrease technic and raise striking and
someone would walk you through how to do that.

it was a simple question about something in the game, not asking for a walkthrough about how to feed a partner machine

THLPSC
Jul 12, 2011, 11:16 AM
it was a simple question about something in the game, not asking for a walkthrough about how to feed a partner machine

If you do not like how things are run here you could always go post somewhere else.

Ryna
Jul 12, 2011, 11:25 AM
The Gameplay and Guides forum was setup so users could ask specific, indepth questions about PSU. The previous Partner Machinery topic certainly fit that criteria.

If you have questions or want to ask why a particular thread was moved, send me a private message.