PDA

View Full Version : 2 Licenses and Credit Card

Atemisc
Jul 12, 2011, 03:07 PM
What are the chances of me trying to pay for two Gaurdian Licenses on two Xbox 360s with the same credit card? A friend of mine wanted to try playing it with me for a while on his 360. But he doesn't have a credit card. He was just going to pay me every month while I put the license on my card, but I'm already using my card on MY copy. Can I pay for two licenses with the same card or will that be a problem? I already have my credit card number on his 360, and we've bought MS Points through my card on his 360, so I know I can at least use the card on two 360s. But I wasn't sure about Gaurdian Licenses.

THLPSC
Jul 12, 2011, 08:07 PM
What are the chances of me trying to pay for two Gaurdian Licenses on two Xbox 360s with the same credit card? A friend of mine wanted to try playing it with me for a while on his 360. But he doesn't have a credit card. He was just going to pay me every month while I put the license on my card, but I'm already using my card on MY copy. Can I pay for two licenses with the same card or will that be a problem? I already have my credit card number on his 360, and we've bought MS Points through my card on his 360, so I know I can at least use the card on two 360s. But I wasn't sure about Gaurdian Licenses.

You can. Why didn't you just try it to find out?

Atemisc
Jul 12, 2011, 10:06 PM
Well, we don't have a copy of it for him yet and he's not interested in the offline story, so we wanted to make sure before we got a copy for nothing.