PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Proof WT doesnt suck

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 10:34 AM
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208/DescantOne/WTNation.jpg good job dizzy.

Cloudstrife xx
Jul 13, 2011, 10:37 AM
Nice tv but btw fm's are pulling low 8mins and gms are doing 8s too mf is doing 8-9 if hear right tell him to pull a 9 or low 10 then ppl might take abit more notice.

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 10:41 AM
Nice tv but btw fm's are pulling low 8mins and gms are doing 8s too mf is doing 8-9 if hear right tell him to pull a 9 or low 10 then ppl might take abit more notice.

he is a beast tho. an suv cuts mins off

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 10:48 AM

Thanks on the TV, but As I see it these times by the GM and FM are done on cast!! The suv is the only thing that keeps me from not getting in the low 9 or 10. Fact is the best time so far are on cast. Someone post a time with another race other than cast. When I get that up-date with the tp boost and pa level I will get under 10. This is with a human wartecher.

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 10:48 AM
Are you clueless as to what times other classes put up? You must be as that time was easy obtainable before GAC by other classes.

i am pointing this out because dizzy is a beast. suv will cut this time down easy with suv.

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 10:52 AM
Are you clueless as to what times other classes put up? You must be as that time was easy obtainable before GAC by other classes.

Only if you are a cast. In speedruns cast will always get the better times. Even it out do a speed run without the suv and post your time.

Cloudstrife xx
Jul 13, 2011, 10:52 AM
he is a beast tho. an suv cuts mins off

Miyfee did 8mins at seed express s2 as a male beast fighmaster so....no

gordon/alpha999
Jul 13, 2011, 10:58 AM
A couple of MF's did it in 9 minutes. I'm like 50-40 seconds off from getting 9 minutes. ( I blame bal soza's)

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 11:00 AM
Miyfee did 8mins at seed express s2 as a male beast fighmaster so....no

beast fighmaster is an exception to the rule. suv is huge in this run.

Noyo
Jul 13, 2011, 11:13 AM
Listen, you all saying you done this with your fighmaster masterforce and gunmaster, they are FASTER then wartechers lol, if you didnt have that speed you wouldnt be of able to do that time, so yea just pointing out. Wartecher is a good class 'nuff said.

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 11:17 AM
Like I said above people were getting 11min runs as beasts before GAC.

apparently u still dont know who i am. i am on clouds leaderboard. i am well aware of what top times are. 3 mins from a top time as beast WT is respectable considering the grom burst and spada does so much work in there. i kno tho WT still suck

gordon/alpha999
Jul 13, 2011, 11:19 AM
Fighgunner could pull off a good time i think.

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 11:20 AM
Not true you really need to get your facts straight.

So your telling me that with the same gear cast and beast would do the same time? Please son, you need to get your facts straight.

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 11:20 AM
Did people forget that MF wipes the floor in there...? And it has no SUV...

Noyo
Jul 13, 2011, 11:21 AM

You cast faster rite? 'Nuff said.

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 11:22 AM
Only as AF lolz. Slower as any other class.

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 11:31 AM

They also are use to wipe the floor!!!

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 11:36 AM
i made a mistake. dizzy was not a beast. he in fact was a human.

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 11:37 AM
Fighgunner could pull off a good time i think.

Dont think, do it. All I hear is Master class this Master class that!! I want other classes to standout!!!

gordon/alpha999
Jul 13, 2011, 11:37 AM
i made a mistake. dizzy was not a beast. he in fact was a human.

What a twist!

Dont think, do it. All I hear is Master class this Master class that!! I want other classes to standout!!!
I don't play FG anymore :<. i stopped on March 31 2010. However im sure theres a video of JP Fighgunner's TA on youtube somewhere.

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 11:38 AM
What a twist!

i kno right. a cast with suv is faster

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 11:51 AM
They also are use to wipe the floor!!!

Yeah wipe your floor since you're a slug comparably lol!

To note, apparently you've missed the hallapalooza. AF owns master classes up the rear on most missions.

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 11:52 AM
What a twist!.

Human are making a comeback!!

I don't play FG anymore :<. i stopped on March 31 2010. However im sure theres a video of JP Fighgunner's TA on youtube somewhere.

Masterclasses are dominating the game, even the new players that get on are all gearing up for the masterclasses i hate this mind set people have in playing these three classes. Expand your mind people.

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 11:55 AM
Yeah wipe your floor since you're a slug comparably lol!

I'm not that far off from you, so yea you got me for now but the gap is getting smaller and smaller. And I know you can't beat me on every map.

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 11:59 AM
A couple of MF's did it in 9 minutes. I'm like 50-40 seconds off from getting 9 minutes. ( I blame bal soza's)

*cough* 8min! :)

Anyways, can we see some times on other missions? How about:

-White Beast S2
-Desert Goliath S3
-Lightning Beast S2
-Sakura Blast S3
-Seed Awakened S3
-Stolen Weapon S3
-Electronic Brain S2
-Duel Sentinel S3
-Duel in the Ruins S3
-Flowery Pursuit S3
-Bladed Legacy S3
-Forest Infiltration S3

Showing the time on one mission is not enough to convince me if it is good or not. Not saying anything bad the time is better than I thought it would be, but I would like to see other times.

gordon/alpha999
Jul 13, 2011, 12:03 PM
Y no Forest Infitration, that mission is fun to TA.

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 12:06 PM

It's added.

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 12:07 PM
*cough* 8min! :)

Anyways, can we see some times on other missions? How about:

-White Beast S2
-Desert Goliath S3
-Lightning Beast S2
-Sakura Blast S3
-Seed Awakened S3
-Stolen Weapon S3
-Electronic Brain S2
-Duel Sentinel S3
-Duel in the Ruins S3
-Flowery Pursuit S3
-Bladed Legacy S3

Showing the time on one mission is not enough to convince me if it is good or not. Not saying anything bad the time is better than I thought it would be, but I would like to see other times.

lol took you long enough to post something!!! So your telling me that you run 8 min every run? not possible. I know for a fact!!! This game is gear towards any classes that has a speed boost do Citadel of Sand and give me your time.

THLPSC
Jul 13, 2011, 12:08 PM

WT can actually get a pretty good time on this mission. Though it obviously will not be the best time but still it can get a good time.

lol took you long enough to post something!!! So your telling me that you run 8 min every run? not possible. I know for a fact!!! This game is gear towards any classes that has a speed boost do Citadel of Sand and give me your time.

He was talking about Seed Express I am pretty sure.

Dragwind
Jul 13, 2011, 12:14 PM

Forums aren't live chat, the time between posts means nothing.

All TAers know that not every run "takes 8 minutes." I'm pretty sure he didn't say any of these things. Some classes are better at certain missions than others. It's not like a MF can dominate every map for example. There are enemy resistances and formations to account for, of course.

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 12:14 PM
He was talking about Seed Express I am pretty sure.

Yea i know what he was talking about, I want to see him play a mission outside of the box, and give me your death toll as well.

Crysteon
Jul 13, 2011, 12:15 PM
I agree: nice TV D:

But that's enough proof to convince WT haters about that class being good, sadly.

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 12:17 PM

that mission is a joke. i ran a 10 as a ranger in a couple tries without shijin. prob pull a 7

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 12:20 PM

Did I say I get 8min on every run? No I did not. I was talking to gordon/alpha999 when he was talking about Seed Express and Masterforces doing it in 9min. Sure, Citadel of Sand is a horrible mission for MF and you may do that mission faster than me, but that is one mission. Go do some of these missions and prove WT is good.

I'm not that far off from you, so yea you got me for now but the gap is getting smaller and smaller. And I know you can't beat me on every map.
Can you name a mission you would be able to touch his Acrofighter times in and then prove it? I'm sure he would be able to post up a video to prove you wrong.

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 12:25 PM
I will test my skills on these other mission, you run Citadel of Sand for me. As far a acrofighter goes, who is this acrofighter? where are his times?

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 12:26 PM
u cant compare the 360 server to jp server. his af has the godly assault crush. 360 doesnt have that so a race would be pointless

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 12:28 PM
I will test my skills on these other mission, you run Citadel of Sand for me. As far a acrofighter goes, who is this acrofighter? where are his times?

You said you would be able to beat Bobby's AF times in some missions. He can post up pictures/video if he needs, but I don't know if you are aware but he is on JP. lol

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 12:49 PM
on the JP server WT vs AF comes down to is AF's 10 Assault Crush to WT's 9. As far as i know AF only has a 10% speed boast with 2 handed weps. I havent seen a fully gasD WT but my questions about them is can dus skag be that group attack? can anga grudda take out some monsters faster than assault crush? AF right now are at their peak. I dont think WT is too far from them tho.

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 12:54 PM
u cant compare the 360 server to jp server. his af has the godly assault crush. 360 doesnt have that so a race would be pointless

Thats what he said, or at least the way I took it. I could see a WT on JP not being too far behind cause of it but they would still be slower.

mAsTeR OuTi
Jul 13, 2011, 01:07 PM
great job dizzy! nice to see that a WT can do it if ya know how to play!

kepp it up!

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 01:20 PM
great job dizzy! nice to see that a WT can do it if ya know how to play!

kepp it up!

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Ellrick C-63
Jul 13, 2011, 02:07 PM
Did you use any techs for the mission? (If you did which ones and when)
Im actually impressed someone is actually trying to TA as WT. Ive always wanted to see, but Id really like to see a JP WT with tornado break/assault crush in their pallete.

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 02:10 PM

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm yes I can rofl.

gordon/alpha999
Jul 13, 2011, 02:21 PM
So much lulz to go around

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 02:22 PM
Im actually impressed someone is actually trying to TA as WT. Ive always wanted to see, but Id really like to see a JP WT with tornado break/assault crush in their pallete.

when im done gasN WT on JP i will TA

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 02:22 PM

Yes i use techs only on motherbrain arms, diga with granahodora 10/10 with a range bot 48% ground that shots four shots(Shag Hodogg). Works great.

I wish I was on the JP servers running on WT, whips, twin claws, and knuckles @ 50, with the axe would speed my time up alot.

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 02:23 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm yes I can rofl.

Do Citadel of Sand then.

gordon/alpha999
Jul 13, 2011, 02:26 PM
Citadel is not as hard as.........MAG S2!! D:

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 02:43 PM
Citadel is not as hard as.........MAG S2!! D:

That's true but that run is long as hell!!! lol!!!

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 02:51 PM
Do Citadel of Sand then.

Barkin' up the wrong tree my friend!
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x72/Milranduil/psu20110713_124927_000.jpg

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 02:53 PM
That's true but that run is long as hell!!! lol!!!

You should try it. I can't remember what I got the first time I did it solo. It was in the high 20's though. I am sure I can do it better now cause of the Shijin combo and the fact we only had the 2nd GAS wave at the time.

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 02:57 PM
Barkin' up the wrong tree my friend!
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x72/Milranduil/psu20110713_124927_000.jpg

Are you on the Jp server?, and a cast. lol!!!! You are funny, come to the 360 and play the way we play.

THLPSC
Jul 13, 2011, 02:57 PM
Do Citadel of Sand then.

I still have yet to see you post your time in that mission.

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 03:02 PM
You should try it. I can't remember what I got the first time I did it solo. It was in the high 20's though. I am sure I can do it better now cause of the Shijin combo and the fact we only had the 2nd GAS wave at the time.

I might have to do this then.

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 03:04 PM
Are you on the Jp server?, and a cast. lol!!!! You are funny, come to the 360 and play the way we play.

Why would I want to TA with an inferior race? lol!!!!

Also, I should note I got 12min as GM at Lv 160 cap WAY back when the mission was released.

EDIT: I also should mention I got 11min SE as FM at 150 cap...I see you are finally catching up with times from years ago (10min as FM was possible back then also lolz).

THLPSC
Jul 13, 2011, 03:07 PM

Because you need to play outside the box bro. /sarcasm

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 03:16 PM

Also, I should note I got 12min as GM at Lv 160 cap WAY back when the mission was released.

EDIT: I also should mention I got 11min SE as FM at 150 cap...I see you are finally catching up with times from years ago (10min as FM was possible back then also lolz).

u should mention u were using the barrier glitch ;-)

Aantdizzy
Jul 13, 2011, 03:16 PM

So why are you even posting here then?, be gone hater. Like I said before most speed runs are done on Cast and(classes with speed boost) the suv is the key, take that away and you are no better than a human. The race is what separates the times on psu, if you have the same gear, and class the cast will win except on force classes.

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 03:22 PM
u should mention u were using the barrier glitch ;-)

Likely, however if I REALLY wanted to, I could spam until I have a run where she never uses her barrier prior to death ultimately resulting in a slightly BETTER time without no "glitching". Oy you people are impossible lol. Why should I note utilize the sit function? Give me one good reason.

So why are you even posting here then?, be gone hater. Like I said before most speed runs are done on Cast and(classes with speed boost) the suv is the key, take that away and you are no better than a human. The race is what separates the times on psu, if you have the same gear, and class the cast will win except on force classes.

Why are you posting that WT doesn't suck then? What's the point of using a sub-par class with a sub-par race and trying to show it off that it 'comes close' to TA times and that the gaps are closing (when in fact they aren't lolz). Ares Espada is one of the most powerful things in the game when utilized correctly. Why should I deny myself of that ability and play a lolhuman instead? This is of course speaking without the idea of Mirage Blasts, which I am preparing myself for. My Human has been in the making for a while ;)

I should note that the ATP deficit in humans is a potential advantage to Casts where that ~200 ATP can be crucial to reduce the number of hits. Also Cast is superior with less EVP=less blocking=more PA in X time.

beast fighmaster is an exception to the rule. suv is huge in this run.

This is the most flawed logic I have seen in a long time lolz. Beast is an exception to the rule; SUV matters! lolwut

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 03:28 PM
Aantdizzy what is your time in Citadel of Sand?

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 03:30 PM
Yes I am curious also!

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 03:32 PM
glitching is glitching. if using ur glitch counts than i kno a guy who did a 6 min seed as a lv 150. he gots all master classes beat. the reason not to use glitches is because its not honest. this game is so easy that u dont need to glitch

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 03:33 PM
Yes I am curious also!

I just did one (not sure what map is good for MF yet) run, but I wanna see a picture of his time before I post mine. lol

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 03:40 PM
The different layouts are pretty equivalent, so I'd say one with Kog Nadds and Bafal Braggas (and hopefully Zampavas in b3).

To w@rtech nation: MGG is not glitching. It's cheating.

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 03:41 PM
This is the most flawed logic I have seen in a long time lolz. Beast is an exception to the rule; SUV matters! lolwut

if you read it right i said beast fighmaster.

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 03:42 PM
The different layouts are pretty equivalent, so I'd say one with Kog Nadds and Bafal Braggas (and hopefully Zampavas in b3).

Can you do a run on MF really fast and PM me your time?

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 03:42 PM

he wasnt using a machinegun;-)

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 03:43 PM
glitching is cheating

THLPSC
Jul 13, 2011, 03:44 PM
Yes I am curious also!

Aantdizzy what is your time in Citadel of Sand?

Guessing he is not going to post it.

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 03:44 PM
Can you do a run on MF really fast and PM me your time?

With no Ruts? :( Ok I'll try lol Evil Curst should help.

if you read it right i said beast fighmaster.

Idc what class, saying anything non-SUV related is an exception, then that SUV matters is an oxymoron, definitively in fact.

he wasnt using a machinegun;-)

It's not my job to know about various glitches, so I don't care what he used lol. If it's increasing your DPS beyond what it should be by normal game mechanics, then it's cheating.

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 03:46 PM
glitching is cheating

None of us on PC had a problem with sitting at Mother Brain. We knew the difference between an acceptable "glitch" and a game breaking one ;)

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 03:57 PM
Idc what class, saying anything non-SUV related is an exception, then that SUV matters is an oxymoron, definitively in fact.

It's not my job to know about various glitches, so I don't care what he used lol. If it's increasing your DPS beyond what it should be by normal game mechanics, then it's cheating.

nice personal attack. you dont care what class the beast is? the same thing could be said of you. Jabroga and rabaddo was a very nice combo til zeros starting hitting. at the time it was on par with suv. but the zeros messed that up. increasing ur dps by sitting under a barrier when u shouldnt be able to is cheating. congrats you just admitted ur a cheater.

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 04:00 PM
None of us on PC had a problem with sitting at Mother Brain. We knew the difference between an acceptable "glitch" and a game breaking one ;)

u cant say its ok to do one glitch and not any others. you ether cheat full throttle or u log off. its that simple

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 04:16 PM
I didn't write the definition of oxymoron, so it doesn't care what class the beast is. My opinion on the matter does in fact NOT matter.

That's like saying J-walking vs. murdering are the same thing. They're both crimes. Guess I should start knocking people off my hit list if they're the same!

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 04:22 PM
Masterforce time?!?!?!?!? :D

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 04:32 PM
I did 2 runs, with the spawns I listed actually, except Svaltus b3. 12min both times :(

w@rtech nation
Jul 13, 2011, 04:43 PM
I didn't write the definition of oxymoron, so it doesn't care what class the beast is. My opinion on the matter does in fact NOT matter.

That's like saying J-walking vs. murdering are the same thing. They're both crimes. Guess I should start knocking people off my hit list if they're the same!

whatever makes you sleep at night sweetheart

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 04:46 PM
You're the one who's got a problem, not me lolz. I sleep just fine at night thanks very much.

Midori Oku
Jul 13, 2011, 04:46 PM
I did 2 runs, with the spawns I listed actually, except Svaltus b3. 12min both times :(

I am gonna wait until I can get a Sorcerer rod and then go back. Hopefully we get the S2 rares in a few weeks.

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 04:48 PM
How did you do? Can PM me results if you'd like.

Omega-z
Jul 13, 2011, 06:21 PM
This is Silly why argue about it anyway.:nono:

Crysteon
Jul 13, 2011, 06:52 PM
This is Silly why argue about it anyway.:nono:

It's fun to read. Let them kill between each other, lol.

dias_flac_0g
Jul 13, 2011, 10:21 PM
Lulz...

Look at all these losers bickering about such a silly topic xD

Just play whatever class you want. Stop worrying about who has the biggest PSU dick.

Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of little girls whining about who has the best times on a silly ass mission xDDD

milranduil
Jul 13, 2011, 10:35 PM
It's okay, not everyone can be as efficient as you when it comes to fun! Because that's all that matters even if you suck!

bloodflowers
Jul 14, 2011, 01:47 AM
I'd have to agree with w@rtech nation, as much as it pains me to do so.

A glitch is a glitch when it comes to TA. The sitting glitch is no more acceptable than the shotgun one, or the MGG. That barrier attack is designed to push you down the ramp, the sitting glitch subverts the normal game mechanics to increase DPS.

HappyPenguin
Jul 14, 2011, 01:49 AM
Sorry too burst your bubble but Wartecher has very bad ATP he is a beast correct? Beast have very bad TP also beast have bad Acc. Why do you use such a bad class for beast? And for any race Wartecher is a bad class i dont wanna hear "BUT I DONT USE TECHS" look your a 180 and i respect you and i look forward too playing with you as long as your happy with your Wartecher thats all that matters right

Selphea
Jul 14, 2011, 03:48 AM
Sorry too burst your bubble but Wartecher has very bad ATP he is a beast correct? Beast have very bad TP also beast have bad Acc. Why do you use such a bad class for beast? And for any race Wartecher is a bad class i dont wanna hear "BUT I DONT USE TECHS" look your a 180 and i respect you and i look forward too playing with you as long as your happy with your Wartecher thats all that matters right

How bad is "very bad"? On JP, a Human WT 20 effectively has a 168% ATP mod when their 5% racial boost is counted in. That's the same ATP mod an FM gets.

Dragwind
Jul 14, 2011, 07:17 AM
You know what would make sense? TAers who would compete within their class bracket for times, instead of competing against other classes.

These arguments are years old already, we know that some classes are simply better than others for some to most missions in the game. It would be more interesting, and make more sense, to see WT TAers compete against WT TAers and leave the "but FM does it better" arguments out of the picture, and let the FMs challenge the FMs for instance.

To grind for drops is a different story if you have the gear/PAs available to switch classes and your concern is shaving off as much time on that hunt, then yes, you'd want to pick a top tier class catered for that misison.

Noyo
Jul 14, 2011, 08:04 AM

HE is a HUman Wartecher LOL, ya'll saying he a beast he is HUMAN.

Anyway wartecher > Masterforce lol

Defence is my bliss<3

But I'm not hating on masterforce I just like wartecher better.

Aantdizzy
Jul 14, 2011, 10:39 AM
Guessing he is not going to post it.

Will run it later today, and post time. Sorry but I still have other things in my life to do.

BIG OLAF
Jul 14, 2011, 12:12 PM

What.

gordon/alpha999
Jul 14, 2011, 12:13 PM
I thought the same, but he did say he preferred it over MF.

darkante
Jul 14, 2011, 12:27 PM
You know what would make sense? TAers who would compete within their class bracket for times, instead of competing against other classes.

These arguments are years old already, we know that some classes are simply better than others for some to most missions in the game. It would be more interesting, and make more sense, to see WT TAers compete against WT TAers and leave the "but FM does it better" arguments out of the picture, and let the FMs challenge the FMs for instance.

To grind for drops is a different story if you have the gear/PAs available to switch classes and your concern is shaving off as much time on that hunt, then yes, you'd want to pick a top tier class catered for that misison.

I agree on this.

Omega-z
Jul 14, 2011, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post

Dude your a Genius, I love this Idea.:):rappy:

Midori Oku
Jul 14, 2011, 03:23 PM
Will run it later today, and post time. Sorry but I still have other things in my life to do.

Post you picture and I will post mine! :)

-Hitman-
Jul 14, 2011, 09:36 PM
HE is a HUman Wartecher LOL, ya'll saying he a beast he is HUMAN.

Defence is my bliss<3

But I'm not hating on masterforce I just like wartecher better.

Can I have some of whatever drugs you're on that makes you think this is anywhere near the truth?

Noyo
Jul 15, 2011, 04:55 AM
Can I have some of whatever drugs you're on that makes you think this is anywhere near the truth?

It's called being a 'old PSU player drug'' I played Wartecher when there werent any ''masterclasses'' LOL I played it for 1.5 years so yea , I also played fortefighter... Acotecher and foretecher, u all got it easy lol seriously, back in the day it was solid no masterclasses now all these losers are saying that masterclasses came out first please it didnt LOL

-Hitman-
Jul 15, 2011, 05:15 AM
Who said masters came out first? I've played every single class and hands down WT was the worst. Everyone on this game has it easy. Besides isn't the real point of the game to get drops/complete missions? Why would you choose to do this slower when there are classes that even with mediocre gear, will run it quicker then you?

Selphea
Jul 15, 2011, 05:54 AM
My character solos faster as WT than as AT =x But I'm levelling AF now and my AF's times are slowly catching up to WT's

Darki
Jul 15, 2011, 09:31 AM
Who said masters came out first? I've played every single class and hands down WT was the worst. Everyone on this game has it easy. Besides isn't the real point of the game to get drops/complete missions? Why would you choose to do this slower when there are classes that even with mediocre gear, will run it quicker then you?

It's call "personal tastes". I prefer 20000000000000 million times over to play slowly with a WT using like 10 different weapons and having all my 36 PA spots covered and used, than playing an AF with only a pallette of 6 Dil Edges, Assault Crush and a claw with the new PA for movement.

I mean, I'm the first one that will tell you "good job" for clearing a mission in half the time than me doing that, but I'm sorry, I don't play for that.

And a game that allows that sort of gameplay is, sadly, very imbalanced and bad-developed.

milranduil
Jul 15, 2011, 12:40 PM
It's called being a 'old PSU player drug'' I played Wartecher when there werent any ''masterclasses'' LOL I played it for 1.5 years so yea , I also played fortefighter... Acotecher and foretecher, u all got it easy lol seriously, back in the day it was solid no masterclasses now all these losers are saying that masterclasses came out first please it didnt LOL

I've been playing since day 1, and you don't see me making irrational, ignorant statements about how Warsuck- I mean Wartecher is better than Masterforce. fT owned WT then, and MF owns it now.

-Hitman-
Jul 15, 2011, 02:29 PM
It's call "personal tastes". I prefer 20000000000000 million times over to play slowly with a WT using like 10 different weapons and having all my 36 PA spots covered and used, than playing an AF with only a pallette of 6 Dil Edges, Assault Crush and a claw with the new PA for movement.

I mean, I'm the first one that will tell you "good job" for clearing a mission in half the time than me doing that, but I'm sorry, I don't play for that.

And a game that allows that sort of gameplay is, sadly, very imbalanced and bad-developed.

When someone's "personal tastes" are to play an inferior class (damage output/mission speed wise) they shouldn't go around saying it's better then a class that it will never be better then. Also I can easily use 36 PAs with the 4 weps I have as GM or MF or go GT or AT and still actually be useful.

THLPSC
Jul 15, 2011, 04:02 PM
When someone's "personal tastes" are to play an inferior class (damage output/mission speed wise) they shouldn't go around saying it's better then a class that it will never be better then. Also I can easily use 36 PAs with the 4 weps I have as GM or MF or go GT or AT and still actually be useful.

WT is better than MF and GT and AT on JP where he plays.

Midori Oku
Jul 15, 2011, 04:11 PM
WT is better than MF and GT and AT on JP where he plays.

WT is not better than MF on JP. lol

THLPSC
Jul 15, 2011, 04:29 PM
WT is not better than MF on JP. lol
Considering WT was matching MF times on JP in Rumbling Ruins. Its quite funny as you think you know but you don't.

-Hitman-
Jul 15, 2011, 04:47 PM
Considering WT was matching MF times on JP in Rumbling Ruins. Its quite funny as you think you know but you don't.

That's one mission. And idk about JP I was just referring to 360 servers.

THLPSC
Jul 15, 2011, 04:50 PM
That's one mission. And idk about JP I was just referring to 360 servers.

But the person who you were typing to plays on JP. Also, as for other missions I know two people that I can get to get some times on WT I will post them when I can get a hold of them as its 6:50am where they are.

milranduil
Jul 15, 2011, 06:07 PM

WT got 6min at Rumbling Ruins?

Cloudstrife xx
Jul 15, 2011, 07:34 PM

Sadly i must admit i saw that pic of a wt doing 6mins on the uploader....

unicorn
Jul 15, 2011, 07:42 PM
Anything with assault crush is broken tbh.

str898mustang
Jul 15, 2011, 07:58 PM

yep 10char

Noyo
Jul 15, 2011, 09:07 PM
I've been playing since day 1, and you don't see me making irrational, ignorant statements about how Warsuck- I mean Wartecher is better than Masterforce. fT owned WT then, and MF owns it now.

You're making igorant comments about wartecher it's what I think lol, I like both classes :P
But i hate it when people think masterclasses were here forever when they werent lol.. I rolled Acotecher and foretecher on my newman and wartecher on my human :p back in the day

milranduil
Jul 16, 2011, 01:16 AM
yep 10char

Huh who'da thunk! AF got 6 quite easily also with the right spawns.

You're making igorant comments about wartecher it's what I think lol, I like both classes :P
But i hate it when people think masterclasses were here forever when they werent lol.. I rolled Acotecher and foretecher on my newman and wartecher on my human :p back in the day

I hate when people think Acro classes were here forever when they weren't lolz.

The REAL back in the day was when you had fT parties with a fF (for tech resistant enemies) and a fG (for SEs). Seabed days \o/

Darki
Jul 16, 2011, 01:18 AM

I my case, I never EVER said anything about WT being better than other classes, vut as I've said in the other WT thread, I'll repeat myself.

What is a "better" class? If you're talking about TAs, of course WT is "inferior". But what else?

For me a class that can play with 18~19 different weapon types is WAY BETTER than a class that can play only with 3~4. Be it in JP and in 360, I'll say it anytime, anywhere. In that simple matter, they're "inferior" to WT, FOR ME.

For me all those AT freaks play with a pallette of 5 Twin Dil Edges and Assault Crush on all of them (and thanks for the new update they use a single claw for Shusou Retsuzan-ga movement, if not, they'd go with the full element rainbow) is BORING as fucking hell. So, even when I can admit that they are "better" at doing TAs and I respect them for making the effort to get the best weapons, levelling their PAs, getting GAS accordingly etc; for me they're "worse" than how I play, plain and simple. If I preferred doing TAs with an AF with a single weapon-PA combo all the day, I wouldn't play a WT with like 8 different weapons in my pallette. Duh.

Instead of thinking like an elitist, just accept the simple fact that "best" and "worst" is actually subjective, WT might be "the worst" at doing TAs (and at least in JP, it isn't), but anybody can say that WT is much better than other classes due to PA aviability, for example, or "fun". Those things are not objective facts.

milranduil
Jul 16, 2011, 02:12 AM
The same exact thing can be said to you: people who complete missions as efficiently as quickly as they can is FUN to them where as seeing how many weapons and PAs you can get on your palette is not. It goes both ways. Also, AF has a great deal of PA availability if you didn't notice.

Knuckles - 4
Twin Sabers - 5
Twin Claws - 4
Twin Daggers - 4
Sabers - 4
Daggers - 3
Claws - 4
Slicers - 2

If 30 skills alone isn't enough for you, on 8 different weapons no matter, I don't know what is. Sure WT has 46 skills, but let's be honest, can you possibly find a use for all 46? No, of course not. I doubt you'd be able to find a solid, plausible use for 20 frankly.

Crysteon
Jul 16, 2011, 04:24 AM
For me a class that all those AF freaks play with a pallette of 5 Twin Dil Edges and Assault Crush on all of them (and thanks for the new update they use a single claw for Shusou Retsuzan-ga movement, if not, they'd go with the full element rainbow) is BORING as fucking hell. So, even when I can admit that they are "better" at doing TAs and I respect them for making the effort to get the best weapons, levelling their PAs, getting GAS accordingly etc; for me they're "worse" than how I play, plain and simple. If I preferred doing TAs with an AF with a single weapon-PA combo all the day, I wouldn't play a WT with like 8 different weapons in my pallette. Duh.

Fixed, and.....

I gotta admit AF has become so dull since AC was overpowered, and much worse when that stupid claw PA was released. I've been trying to make AF my best type for more than a year, and it's truly disturbing seeing random people just getting a set of Twin Dil Edges (of course grinded to +10, because they have an interesting urge for doing max damage and to be better than you, lol) and a pair of claws to travel...when the experienced one had to work his/her ass to have top gears for a ludicrous amount of time (in my case I use Slicers, Twin Sabers, Knuckles, Sabers, RCSMs, Twin Handguns, and Twin Daggers....and most of them are +10 and 40%+).

Wait, and there is more. The same people dare to imply you dont know how to play the type because you dont follow their strategies, and they also barrage you with meaningless PMs about how to play your type ( I do accept strategies from others, but I cant stand others saying that their strategies are better and holier than mine just because they feel like it and lack the proofs to demonstrate it). Of course, they also posts videos to teach us how to use PAs, because they suppose the rest of us lack a brain to notice some PAs work better than others in some cases.

Isnt it sad? I'm not against TAers (I actually respect Bobby for doing it), but I'm against people who try to tell others (even me) they are wrong on how they apply strategies. AC may be good, but it's not the panacea for every case in this game.

Darki
Jul 16, 2011, 04:56 AM
The same exact thing can be said to you: people who complete missions as efficiently as quickly as they can is FUN to them where as seeing how many weapons and PAs you can get on your palette is not. It goes both ways. Also, AF has a great deal of PA availability if you didn't notice.

Knuckles - 4
Twin Sabers - 5
Twin Claws - 4
Twin Daggers - 4
Sabers - 4
Daggers - 3
Claws - 4
Slicers - 2

If 30 skills alone isn't enough for you, on 8 different weapons no matter, I don't know what is. Sure WT has 46 skills, but let's be honest, can you possibly find a use for all 46? No, of course not. I doubt you'd be able to find a solid, plausible use for 20 frankly.

And what is aviability when people plays only with two weapons and 2 PAs? I'm the first one to admit that this is just a matter of opinion and how people has fun is entirely subjective, but I seriously can't believe that there's anybody who doesn't get bored of that.

By the way, you didn't count there bullets and TECHs, because I can assure you that between all TECHs (well, all but 10 or so), the bullets I use only in card and longbow and the skills for my only 3 melee weapons I could go past 46 PAs anytyme. In fact I usually don't carry all my TEChs on because they don't fit and I jut pick the element I'll be using.

But the problem is not people and their habits or ways to "have fun" (even if I can't yet understand how is that "fun"), the problem is the game itself, that allows that. You can say whatever you want, but the game should aim for variety, and if you want to pick 40 Dil Edges (to save PP) and clear a mission with it, it should be less effective than using the proper weapon on the pproper monster. Sadly, there's no such thing as that in PSU.

THLPSC
Jul 16, 2011, 07:11 AM
And what is aviability when people plays only with two weapons and 2 PAs? I'm the first one to admit that this is just a matter of opinion and how people has fun is entirely subjective, but I seriously can't believe that there's anybody who doesn't get bored of that.

By the way, you didn't count there bullets and TECHs, because I can assure you that between all TECHs (well, all but 10 or so), the bullets I use only in card and longbow and the skills for my only 3 melee weapons I could go past 46 PAs anytyme. In fact I usually don't carry all my TEChs on because they don't fit and I jut pick the element I'll be using.

But the problem is not people and their habits or ways to "have fun" (even if I can't yet understand how is that "fun"), the problem is the game itself, that allows that. You can say whatever you want, but the game should aim for variety, and if you want to pick 40 Dil Edges (to save PP) and clear a mission with it, it should be less effective than using the proper weapon on the pproper monster. Sadly, there's no such thing as that in PSU.
Why does a game need to have variety to be good? All I see is you bashing why some players want to play with 2 weapons. If they want to play with two weapons let them your just being a hypocrite right now and you probably don't even realize how you are.

Darki
Jul 16, 2011, 08:41 AM
I said I respect them and I don't have any problem with them doing that. But for myself, I wouldn't ever do that. Is it hypocresy saying that I wouldn't play that way because I don't like? Then thank you, I'm a hypocrite. If it offends you that I think (that is, my personal opinion) that this sort of gameplay is utterly boring, then the problem is yours, not mine.

And why would a game not need variety to be good? I mean, a MMO. Unless you're pretending to make a game aimed for that particular part of the public who enjoys playing with the same 4 weapons over and over (no offense intended, but it's the easiest example), you gotta give it variety so your players are happy.

Apart from that, I'm talking about this game in particular. If this game was meant not for variety, then why did they add 12 classes to play, and almost 30 different weapon types with at least 3 different moves each, and like 30 different weapons minumun for each type (getting to more than 60 in some)?

If SEGA's goal was to make a game where everybody was an AF using Assault Crush with Dil Edges, why would they add everything else? Just to make it nice? Don't make me laugh.

milranduil
Jul 16, 2011, 09:54 AM
Crys - that was your (l33t + 1)th post ;<

THLPSC - Thank you, wasn't sure if I was the only seeing hypocrisy in that post lol...

Darki - You obviously completed missed my point entirely (even with 2000 EVP, you couldn't have missed it more... /sarcasm). Your very first sentence captures your true viewpoint on this argument: You don't care if people spamming AC is fun to them because it doesn't match your definition ergo it is not fun. You refuse to accept that others don't necessarily need variety in order to have "fun" not to mention that fact that you judge. I, for one, have a knuckles set, a twin dagger set, a twin claw set, a dagger set, a claw set, twin saber set, slicer set, RCSM set (both for single target, and pierce), and a card and twin handgun. I do my best to find a use for any given PA in a situation. For example, I did some testing to see what the fastest way to kill Adahna is the other day and arrived at Rising Crush! Sure, it's still a twin saber, but it's a new PA to add to the useful batch I keep on me at all times. Zubba I tend to keep on my palette also, for the off chance that there is a group of packed enemies that I can estimate would benefit from a quick punch to kill all if you will (also good for clearing floor traps without getting stuck).

I could go on, but I doubt you care because again it's not your play style, so you give less than a hoot what I, or anyone else, thinks. Point being, the problem is yours, not mine.

Darki
Jul 16, 2011, 11:17 AM
You obviously completed missed my point entirely (even with 2000 EVP, you couldn't have missed it more... /sarcasm). Your very first sentence captures your true viewpoint on this argument: You don't care if people spamming AC is fun to them because it doesn't match your definition ergo it is not fun. You refuse to accept that others don't necessarily need variety in order to have "fun" not to mention that fact that you judge. I, for one, have a knuckles set, a twin dagger set, a twin claw set, a dagger set, a claw set, twin saber set, slicer set, RCSM set (both for single target, and pierce), and a card and twin handgun. I do my best to find a use for any given PA in a situation. For example, I did some testing to see what the fastest way to kill Adahna is the other day and arrived at Rising Crush! Sure, it's still a twin saber, but it's a new PA to add to the useful batch I keep on me at all times. Zubba I tend to keep on my palette also, for the off chance that there is a group of packed enemies that I can estimate would benefit from a quick punch to kill all if you will (also good for clearing floor traps without getting stuck).

Of course I don't care how other people find their fun. Why would I? You can have fun however you want, what would you do playing a game if you're not having fun doing it?

Please, don't take offense on what I said because that wasn't my intention, On the thread matter, I was just repeating the same most of us WT players say: for us WT is the best because it's fun. Is that bad, or hypocresy? Sorry then.

On the other matters that THLPSC brought, I wasn't intending to ignore or miss the point, but the point isn't wether you have fun with the game's variety, I was just answering his previous question. You can have all the fun you want doing the same over and over without variety, I just said that for the looks, this game seems to be made with lots of content and variety, and the intention to make use of all of it. That's why I believe that the fact that there are situations like AC where you can clear a whole mission spamming it is not desirable. But I don't mean that you're doing it wrong if you like to play it like that, you can do whatever you want.

Crysteon
Jul 16, 2011, 11:53 AM
Crys - that was your (l33t + 1)th post ;<

I know! I should have stopped there, lol.

-Hitman-
Jul 16, 2011, 02:05 PM
I my case, I never EVER said anything about WT being better than other classes, vut as I've said in the other WT thread, I'll repeat myself.

What is a "better" class? If you're talking about TAs, of course WT is "inferior". But what else?

For me a class that can play with 18~19 different weapon types is WAY BETTER than a class that can play only with 3~4. Be it in JP and in 360, I'll say it anytime, anywhere. In that simple matter, they're "inferior" to WT, FOR ME.

For me all those AT freaks play with a pallette of 5 Twin Dil Edges and Assault Crush on all of them (and thanks for the new update they use a single claw for Shusou Retsuzan-ga movement, if not, they'd go with the full element rainbow) is BORING as fucking hell. So, even when I can admit that they are "better" at doing TAs and I respect them for making the effort to get the best weapons, levelling their PAs, getting GAS accordingly etc; for me they're "worse" than how I play, plain and simple. If I preferred doing TAs with an AF with a single weapon-PA combo all the day, I wouldn't play a WT with like 8 different weapons in my pallette. Duh.

Instead of thinking like an elitist, just accept the simple fact that "best" and "worst" is actually subjective, WT might be "the worst" at doing TAs (and at least in JP, it isn't), but anybody can say that WT is much better than other classes due to PA aviability, for example, or "fun". Those things are not objective facts.

I did say damage output/speed wise didn't I? I honestly do not care what others play in most cases as long as they are helping the group run quicker. I do also agree with you that AC spamming is probably very boring, since I'm 360 though I don't know the extreme damage first-hand. How exactly is it that I am "thinking like an elitist?" I don't consider myself one and I actually use all classes mainly on my human. It is my opinion that on the 360 servers that WT is the least fun to play variety or not because sure you can use 50+ PA's and have "fun" with it but you are limiting the number of runs you finish thus limiting the chance you have at rare items, rare missions ect.

bloodflowers
Jul 16, 2011, 02:24 PM
Best and worst are not subjective, enjoyment is. By all means if you enjoy a class play it, but classes and setups that do missions faster are /better/.

BIG OLAF
Jul 16, 2011, 02:43 PM
Best and worst are not subjective, enjoyment is. By all means if you enjoy a class play it, but classes and setups that do missions faster are /better/.

^This, of course. I get people naysaying on me quite often because I choose to play a Fortefighter. I don't care, though. I like the class, ergo I play the class. Yes, I'm aware Fighmaster is statistically an all-around better choice. That fact isn't debatable, but I don't care. I still like Fortefighter.

Hell, there are even some people out there that don't want to play with me because of my class choice. Well, up theirs. I don't want to play with them, anyway. Play for you, because it's your Xbox, your subscription, and your character.

oG Epik
Jul 16, 2011, 04:40 PM
^This, of course. I get people naysaying on me quite often because I choose to play a Fortefighter. I don't care, though. I like the class, ergo I play the class. Yes, I'm aware Fighmaster is statistically an all-around better choice. That fact isn't debatable, but I don't care. I still like Fortefighter.

Hell, there are even some people out there that don't want to play with me because of my class choice. Well, up theirs. I don't want to play with them, anyway. Play for you, because it's your Xbox, your subscription, and your character.

this is all true but FF has more wep choices and just does not get as boring

Nereid
Jul 16, 2011, 05:11 PM

When AC gets buffed on your servers nobody will make fun anymore ;<

Cloudstrife xx
Jul 16, 2011, 05:31 PM
Im playing fortefighter more than fighmaster on jp its amazing!

BIG OLAF
Jul 16, 2011, 08:26 PM
When AC gets buffed on your servers nobody will make fun anymore ;<

This is probably a question I already know the answer to, but just can't think of it:

What is "AC?"

Im playing fortefighter more than fighmaster on jp its amazing!

Yes, I recall you telling me something like this last time we spoke over Xbox LIVE. I must say, I am proud of my JP Fortefighter brethren!

-Hitman-
Jul 16, 2011, 08:27 PM
Assault Crush.

BIG OLAF
Jul 16, 2011, 08:28 PM
I see. Thank you. I was trying to think of stats or something like that. But yes, I've seen this Assault Crush buff. It's quite godly.

unicorn
Jul 16, 2011, 08:30 PM
Bandwagon players. :rolleyes:

2 months ago: "FM is the only good fighter. Everything else sucks. FF who?"
now: "I'm a proud FF! Always was! WT isnt so bad! ^_^"

Gorlplease.

DesignZ
Jul 17, 2011, 02:46 AM
"I'm a proud FF! Always was!
Yup same here FF is a amazingly fun and pretty effective class. FF til I die!!! Lol.

Crysteon
Jul 17, 2011, 02:53 AM

Gorlplease.

Yeah, that's how it works. It's quite interesting how people who never gave a damn about AF before are buttloving it now, lol.

Credits for using the Rune of Doom, too. (i.e: "*_*"...censored for the sake of this world's fate)

milranduil
Jul 17, 2011, 02:59 AM

Gorlplease.

That's rather provocative in the fact that this game is ever changing...sure people can be idiots exaggerating how they've ALWAYS played this class, and never gave it up to begin with. But saying it's all bandwagon is also rather preposterous. I, for one, built my AF palette months before the AC buff. Of course, I jumped on the Twin Dil Edge bandwagon, but seriously who wouldn't? :p If you had a choice of which A-rank Twin Saber to get, which would you pick?

unicorn
Jul 17, 2011, 03:07 AM
That's rather provocative in the fact that this game is ever changing...sure people can be idiots exaggerating how they've ALWAYS played this class, and never gave it up to begin with. But saying it's all bandwagon is also rather preposterous. I, for one, built my AF palette months before the AC buff. Of course, I jumped on the Twin Dil Edge bandwagon, but seriously who wouldn't? :p If you had a choice of which A-rank Twin Saber to get, which would you pick?

I know you've been playing AF on and off though.

I'm talking about other people. I see it happen oh too often.

Crysteon
Jul 17, 2011, 03:08 AM

I still remember the 50%s breaking, lolol...good times.

Noyo
Jul 17, 2011, 10:17 AM
Huh who'da thunk! AF got 6 quite easily also with the right spawns.

I hate when people think Acro classes were here forever when they weren't lolz.

The REAL back in the day was when you had fT parties with a fF (for tech resistant enemies) and a fG (for SEs). Seabed days \o/

I know they werent lol... I was mostly foretecher anyway :p Masterforce is like the battle of acro and fortecher but lagger. >,> im not HATING masterforce cuz i have one.. I'm starting to like wartecher again so yea i miss it.

xBULLYDOGG
Jul 17, 2011, 12:25 PM
Picking the obvious better choice for your needs =//= jumping on bandwagon.

Anyway, I have a challange for the WTs.
4 minute run, distant memory. 5 wt's or 5wt's and a acrotech, or 6 wt's
gogogo

Crysteon
Jul 17, 2011, 01:45 PM
Picking the obvious better choice for your needs =//= jumping on bandwagon.

Anyway, I have a challange for the WTs.
4 minute run, distant memory. 5 wt's or 5wt's and a acrotech, or 6 wt's
gogogo

That's easy, even for them. How about 4 minutes with 4 WT? lol

Ellrick C-63
Jul 17, 2011, 06:44 PM
I know you've been playing AF on and off though.

I'm talking about other people. I see it happen oh too often.

In any MMO people will change their spec/class to whatever is the best as well as suits their play style. In WoW people who slayed dragons had the same exact cookie cutter spec, as well as people who pvp'd. In any MMO, including PSU you will see just that. I like fighting so if AF/FM/FF/fG gets a buff and becomes the best out of those classes, Ill play it.

In the end, people who like to be efficient will switch a to class that is the most efficient and still fits in with what they enjoy as well.

Noyo
Jul 18, 2011, 05:16 AM
In any MMO people will change their spec/class to whatever is the best as well as suits their play style. In WoW people who slayed dragons had the same exact cookie cutter spec, as well as people who pvp'd. In any MMO, including PSU you will see just that. I like fighting so if AF/FM/FF/fG gets a buff and becomes the best out of those classes, Ill play it.

In the end, people who like to be efficient will switch a to class that is the most efficient and still fits in with what they enjoy as well.

^ What he said.

unicorn
Jul 18, 2011, 07:23 PM
Gurlplease. You're all bandwagon players. Probably just take pride being the "best" type, but really aren't using it to its full extent anyway, so might as well play whatever you had in mind in the first place.

-Hitman-
Jul 18, 2011, 07:56 PM
So then everyone who switch to the best weapons as the come out are also bandwagon players? When things change and become a better class it's not bandwagon it's using whatever is the best for the situation.

unicorn
Jul 18, 2011, 08:02 PM
Lol wanting new things is not joining the bandwagon. If we're paying for the content, its only natural to want it. :P

You're really reaching.

-Hitman-
Jul 18, 2011, 08:08 PM
How so? Classes change get upgraded and become better so naturally if a class no longer sucks or puts up better times then before then obviously more people are going to use it. This game is constantly changing, saying someone is a "bandwagon" because a class that most didn't use before got something added to it or something upgraded to make it better doesn't make much sense.

Nereid
Jul 18, 2011, 08:33 PM
I agree with the bandwagon statement about AF way too much. When AC got buffed on JP I very quickly leveled it to 40 and realized how powerful it was, and continued playing AF as I have as long as I can remember. I broke up it's usage with Slicers and some other weapons just because I wanted evenly leveled PAs and what not, but I knew that AC was obviously the most powerful ability AF had access to. Still, nobody payed much attention to AF, not that I cared.

BUT, then Bobby made his AF videos, which is all fine and good because I love his videos and he's a great player, but that's what made all these people go "omgAF<33333" when they had been that good for quite a long time by that point. To me, that's annoying.

gordon/alpha999
Jul 19, 2011, 12:55 AM
Y'all still fighting over WT?

DeltaViolet+
Jul 19, 2011, 11:11 AM
I do accept strategies from others

No you really don't cry.

I made a friendly suggestion, you went around telling people that I told you how to play "your class".

What this really is about is that you feel players are invading "your" territory.

OMG! Your such a victim.

Hero-Break
Jul 19, 2011, 11:23 AM
For the curious, here is a video of a JP run of Plains Overlord S3 done by a Female Newman WT. This video was posted a few days ago. Gives you a rough idea of what a Newman WT can do (or for some, can't do) on the Japanese servers.

http://zoome.jp/psumf/diary/213

Please note that I am not the player.

Crysteon
Jul 19, 2011, 12:14 PM
No you really don't cry.

I made a friendly suggestion, you went around telling people that I told you how to play "your class".

What this really is about is that you feel players are invading "your" territory.

OMG! Your such a victim.

:0

And you took the scolding too personal I guess.

If it was my "territory", like you dare to say, Bobby would have received the major flaming way time ago. You should ask him if I ever went to him and complained heavily against the way how he plays or TAs.

I thought I told you to forget that incident...but if you dont want to get over with it, that's your problem. Hell, if you prefer not to deal with me ever again, you know what to do...I'm not gonna beg ya to unBL me anyway...do I need you in the first place? NO! So, please, stop whining.

DeltaViolet+
Jul 19, 2011, 12:52 PM
You dedicated a paragraph to me but YES!! I'm the one who is whining.

OH! Didn't realize making a suggestion is a personal attack. I'm so Sorry about your feelings.

I'm off to play the game, I would sit on the forums and bitch and whine but id probably be invading your "territory".

Your like super cool and better than me in every way. Enjoy.

Crysteon
Jul 19, 2011, 01:00 PM
If you wanna feel so identified with a general statement I did and take it that personal, I dont really care.

Suggestion? Try to re-read with you PMd, strongly making it look like it was an absolute truth and the best way to act.

Cant you just get over it, or what?

milranduil
Jul 19, 2011, 03:15 PM
For the curious, here is a video of a JP run of Plains Overlord S3 done by a Female Newman WT. This video was posted a few days ago. Gives you a rough idea of what a Newman WT can do (or for some, can't do) on the Japanese servers.

http://zoome.jp/psumf/diary/213

Please note that I am not the player.

That person has some okay TAs, but, to be honest, they aren't really anything special. He does have Rutsus which helps for his fT/MF videos. Plains Overlord S3 isn't really a good way to show what WT can do considering the enemies are Lv 145 i.e. 12k HP vs. Lv 180 21k HP lol.

bloodflowers
Jul 19, 2011, 07:36 PM
Nice to know those higher PA levels, stronger weapons and higher base stats really count for something.

http://psu.system11.org/blog/wp-content/gallery/personalduo-ta/se11at.jpg

Oh.

What was WT's role again?

-Hitman-
Jul 19, 2011, 07:49 PM
inb4 "It's because your a CAST and have SUV" excuse.

Nereid
Jul 20, 2011, 03:30 AM
It's mostly because he plays a good class. :)

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 20, 2011, 04:13 AM
Nice to know those higher PA levels, stronger weapons and higher base stats really count for something.

http://psu.system11.org/blog/wp-content/gallery/personalduo-ta/se11at.jpg

Oh.

What was WT's role again?
best pic yet

mr pink
Jul 20, 2011, 07:28 AM
All that pic prove is that this game is too easy.

darkante
Jul 20, 2011, 10:39 AM
No pics needed for that conclusion.

Vintasticvin
Jul 20, 2011, 01:19 PM
^^To the OP, Nice job photo shopping the imagae Wooo hoo yeah bravo to ya for real!!! And whats with all these other users photo shoping times on random runs? Not good not good at all.

gordon/alpha999
Jul 20, 2011, 01:43 PM
I'm going too try as a PT :>

^^To the OP, Nice job photo shopping the imagae Wooo hoo yeah bravo to ya for real!!! And whats with all these other users photo shoping times on random runs? Not good not good at all.

Photoshop? Your about to start a fight.

darkante
Jul 20, 2011, 02:26 PM
Photoshopping times is the new thing.
Itīs like saying "hey baby" to McCheese.

Vintasticvin
Jul 20, 2011, 03:28 PM
I'm going too try as a PT :>

Photoshop? Your about to start a fight.

I beg to differ, but if the said fight does happen I will let you tell me "I told you so!"

Vintasticvin
Jul 20, 2011, 03:29 PM
Photoshopping times is the new thing.
Itīs like saying "hey baby" to McCheese.

:-)Man I could go for some Mac n cheese right a bout neow