PDA

View Full Version : how do i get karen not to run into the megid turret.

gamesager
Jul 13, 2011, 05:00 PM
I'm trying to get my ely sion at level 135. Im doing brighter day 2 and ive beaten it in tim multiple times but Karen always dies once because she always decides to stand in front of the megid turret and just sit there until she dies. So how do i get her to stand in a corner somewhere?

NightSun
Jul 13, 2011, 05:12 PM
I don't think you can get her stuck somewhere I could be wrong, but I did it without having her somewhere else.

Shinji Kazuya
Jul 13, 2011, 05:52 PM
Epic AI.

DesignZ
Jul 13, 2011, 07:48 PM
A friend a while back said he was getting her stuck in some corner, didn't know if it was a hoax or not but I haven't seen a place to.

TheAstarion
Jul 14, 2011, 08:32 AM
If she's stuck far enough away she'll just warp next to you, so getting her reliably wedged is a bit of a fool's errand.

See if you can try and keep her following you away from enemies, essentially keeping her back to foes. While they'll always hit her and she'll never block, she never "sees" them as they don't enter her forward cone of awareness, so she doesn't run into the carriguine storm, through the valley of turrets, with a quick stop off at deljaban services.

Even with the best equips and setup on your part, Karen is still a crapshoot. If you can stomach it, though, any techer can help keep her alive against normal damage a lot more easily than a measly 10 star atomisers. Also, lv135 might be a bit low; I've seen a GAS'ed Gunmaster doing it at around that level... but that's with GAS and Guardians Cash upgrades. You have to do it in a certain time, too, and I was having trouble at 150 keeping the clock down, until I managed to do the earlier parts fast enough to get it 2-3 minutes under par.

NightSun
Jul 14, 2011, 02:53 PM
As Astarion said,
Your level is a bit low. If I remember correctly I was level 165 (FM:20) and I still had a hard time getting S-rank. Now that I look back at it if I had waited for me to get a higher level, or even GAS'd out for that matter it would have been a lot easier. The only advice I can give you is the level up some more, and play around to find a strategy that works for you.

DeathDragon2332
Jul 15, 2011, 03:21 AM
Yeah your level is a bit 2 low. I know I had trouble even with my lvl 180 Beast FM with a 50% Light Double agito. It wasnt that she died it was the clock since you dont have much time. The turrents shouldnt be as big of a Problem since they took away the Incapatation from them. I would get up another 30 levels or so. And make sure you have lvl 50 Spiral dance or lvl 50 Dus Magara thats what i used.

gamesager
Jul 18, 2011, 08:03 AM
Finally I did it as a 144. Took me 3 tries cause Karen is retarded. Wasn't that hard at that level.

DAY.WALKIN
Jul 18, 2011, 04:31 PM
I hated this mission...... Karen is probably the most stupid piece of software that Segac could create. Well without purposely doing so anyway. I bet my left armpit that if Segac tried to create stupid AI it would be the next I Robot.. or it could fail, and turn into the potato from portal 2 :D