PDA

View Full Version : Is Nagrants worth using?

Titan
Jul 19, 2011, 09:15 PM
It seems Nagrants and Damgrants are very similar but with obvious differences. If I want to have a light rod with Resta I'd have to elminate 1 light attack tech. Besides, I'm sure Sleep Collapse works with Damgrants as well.

str898mustang
Jul 19, 2011, 09:41 PM
you could think nagrants as a light zonde........only bad part is not all the bullets hit every enemy

milranduil
Jul 19, 2011, 10:12 PM
Even at lvl 50, the damage isn't great. I much prefer Damgrants to it. Frankly, I think it's useless unless you KNOW you're going to be blocking a ton continuously against dark enemies (which really doesn't happen much...).

Shou
Jul 19, 2011, 10:58 PM
It sucks compared to damgrants.

Anna_Wren
Jul 24, 2011, 07:32 PM
I've heard from multiple sources that Nagrants is the only spell you can put an SE on with GAS since it has no SE of its own. Would that change the way one would use it or is the SE just a rumor?

TheAstarion
Jul 24, 2011, 08:10 PM
Doesn't it have sleep at some ridiculously low and nearly useless level?

I remember Radiga and Gidiga getting SEs so you couldn't spam them with Enchant Incapacitate... it might be worth looking into actually. It'd be nice.

And yes, it's somewhere between Zonde and Nosdiga in terms of being a penetrating tech that shoots multiple times, not all guaranteed to hit when aimed sloppily. It also doesn't gain any power until lv31, though it does gain extra shots at 11 and 21.

Anna_Wren
Jul 26, 2011, 01:03 AM
Dunno if I should trust PSUpedia or not on this, but
http://psupedia.info/Nagrants

Say there is no SE attached to it.

Shou
Jul 26, 2011, 03:29 AM
You can and it would be good in a few cases but it would mean sacrificing Revenge Blaster.

Karen Erra
Jul 26, 2011, 06:43 AM
Evil Curst + Nagrants + Transform Freeze/Stun is a very combination. Almost everything will be SE'd and that makes it a lot easier sometimes *looks at evil delnadians*

str898mustang
Jul 26, 2011, 11:33 AM
Evil Curst + Nagrants + Transform Freeze/Stun is a very combination. Almost everything will be SE'd and that makes it a lot easier sometimes *looks at evil delnadians*

I would go with Kozmali Rod before Evil Curst. You would run out of PP in no time with the Evil Curst.

milranduil
Jul 26, 2011, 02:11 PM
I would go with Kozmali Rod before Evil Curst. You would run out of PP in no time with the Evil Curst.

Not like MF needs charges lol. Caduceus/Sorceror's Rod regenerates PP so fast it's practically impossible to run out on them...