PDA

View Full Version : Best Boss Killer for WT

unicorn
Jul 21, 2011, 11:54 AM
Considering WT has palette problems due to its influx of weapons, I was wondering whats the best method to kill bosses?

I can only think of the following:

Twin Sabers - Assault Crush
Double Sabers - Spiral Dance
Sword - Tornado Break
Axe - Jabroga
Whip - Vivi Danga
Knuckles - Bogga Zubba

atm I'm leaning toward Zubba, but would love any suggestions.

Or Limit Break Gi-techs?

Keep in mind I'm a Human Wartecher, so my tech proficiency is much better than a Cast/Beast, so I was thinking LB Gi techs would actually have more use on Human/Newman WTs...

Suggestions? The only other melee type I played was Fighgunner, and that type seems easier to pinpoint what weapons are best to use...

oG Epik
Jul 21, 2011, 12:33 PM
well its more or less on the boss like Onmagoug or dimmogolos whips would be good thats only advice i hve

str898mustang
Jul 21, 2011, 01:28 PM
Limit Break Gi-techs are good depending on the boss.

Here's one using Limit Break Gibarta on De Ragan

http://zoome.jp/psumf/diary/213

though I would stick to Assault Crush.

mr pink
Jul 21, 2011, 03:17 PM
On motherbrain with both arms down id use dus skadd. Its amazing

TheAstarion
Jul 24, 2011, 08:24 PM
I'd consider Anga Grudda for its quick startup, and Bogga Robado for similar reasons as Spiral Dance; Robado is awesome but impractical against mobs due to the knockback of the second part making the third part miss all the time, but bosses don't suffer knockback. Great for when you're in, say, the Degahna's butt.

6 targets for a 31 Gi-tech is pretty sweet though, looking at that video. If you've taken the specific element to lv40, meaning a 50% element on the tech, then try that out.

mr pink
Jul 25, 2011, 04:18 PM
I'd consider Anga Grudda for its quick startup, and Bogga Robado for similar reasons as Spiral Dance; Robado is awesome but impractical against mobs due to the knockback of the second part making the third part miss all the time, but bosses don't suffer knockback. Great for when you're in, say, the Degahna's butt.

6 targets for a 31 Gi-tech is pretty sweet though, looking at that video. If you've taken the specific element to lv40, meaning a 50% element on the tech, then try that out.

what do you mean by this? the percent doesn't go up on the wand or tech mag:-?

BlakLanner
Jul 25, 2011, 06:06 PM

There is an inherent elemental bonus based on the level of the tech you are using that gets added to the weapon. It is one of the big reasons that techers are more powered by their PAs rather than their equipment.

Nereid
Jul 25, 2011, 10:52 PM
It's between Whips or AC for a Male Human.

TheAstarion
Jul 27, 2011, 02:31 PM

The elemental percent for an individual tech is equal to that tech's level plus 10, to a maximum of 50% at level 40+.

The percent you see on a wand, rod or tech-mag is the percentage bonus you get to all your techs' raw damage on that casting item, as your little reward for matching elements.