PDA

View Full Version : Lvling Jabroga

Tidus_OrgXIII
Jul 21, 2011, 05:21 PM
as of right nao im doin Plains Overlord S2; broga ragan a couple of times then let him kill me . if theres a better way enlighten me pls .

oG Epik
Jul 21, 2011, 06:13 PM
Seed Express Enemies are always in groups and then abandon after second block

JFKdj
Jul 21, 2011, 11:41 PM
Get yourself a few Deddacs and no scapes, unload several jabroga on a dragon boss, when the dragon is almost dead let him kill you, return to lobby. When you go back in the boss is at full health. Repeat ad naseum.

oG Epik
Jul 21, 2011, 11:49 PM
Get yourself a few Deddacs and no scapes, unload several jabroga on a dragon boss, when the dragon is almost dead let him kill you, return to lobby. When you go back in the boss is at full health. Repeat ad naseum.

Oh my bad since my friend leveled his Jabroga there very fast just trying to help

Dragwind
Jul 23, 2011, 07:02 AM

This is actually one of the better ways to do it. This was how I got my Jabroga to 50 on the PC/PS2 server.

I recently leveled Jabroga to 50 again on the 360 server, but I used a different tactic which probably takes longer. I grabbed some cheap fire axes and spammed the first few group spawns of Scarred Planet, abandoned, and repeated. I do not suggest this method, but it's a somewhat decent alternative. With the PA exp boost, it didn't take me long. I did get Jabroga from 36-50 in no time doing this though (again, PA exp boost).

XxXTHEBUTCHERXx
Jul 23, 2011, 01:37 PM
as of right nao im doin Plains Overlord S2; broga ragan a couple of times then let him kill me . if theres a better way enlighten me pls .

Seed exspress broga the first group clean up move on at end of second block leave mission start again :)

DeathDragon2332
Jul 24, 2011, 04:07 AM
Yeah Seed Express is the best place. All the groups plus are Ardites.

JusticeForJake
Sep 5, 2011, 02:20 PM
I ranked up my jabroga fast in White Beast. Just get an ank deddac or a light Ank Zagza. Most of the enemies in that mission are in groups. Also, dont do the exact attack. This will really help alot. :)

Tawon
Sep 5, 2011, 06:29 PM
or you can level it up fast with max x and all of the dragons we will be fighting.