Ok so i need some tips for leveling spells idk if you im using right spots

for Diga,Foie- PlainOverlords.
Megid,Barta,Zonde-Seed Express
Ra-Spells- Seed Express
Gi-Spells- Idk yet-Been Between Plainoverlords/Seed express
Dam-Spells-Idk Yet-Been Between Plainoverlords/Seed express

Nereid
Jul 21, 2011, 06:53 PM
Diga, Foie, all Dam-, Nos-, Ra- spells at Unsafe Passage/R. Gi- spells work somewhat there, too. Line spells at Seed Express, imo. I did Ragrants at White Beast, but that one is so fast regardless it doesn't really matter lol.

oG Epik
Jul 21, 2011, 07:51 PM
Now why all those spells at Unsafe Passage/R And i do Gi-Spells at white beast til first block ends then restart

Forget it found video on it

Also im leveling spells on a cast acrotecher right now so idk if that will work for me cause i might not be able to cast fast

Nereid
Jul 21, 2011, 08:21 PM
Even if you use a Male CAST AT at level 20/1 you should be able to equip at least some TCSM that's available. Not sure what else you could mean by that, though.

oG Epik
Jul 21, 2011, 08:53 PM
Even if you use a Male CAST AT at level 20/1 you should be able to equip at least some TCSM that's available. Not sure what else you could mean by that, though.

Im Using 7/7 Magical Wand/P and 5/9 Girapit thx for advice its much faster

oG Epik
Jul 22, 2011, 03:21 PM
Bump any suggestions for Gi-spells

Lucidia
Jul 22, 2011, 04:57 PM
I levelled my Gi-spells at Sakura Blast, taking advantage of the Booma mentality of surrounding you; I levelled Gifoie at Scarred Planet however, since the first few spawns have about 6 enemies each. Kill what you think is worth your time, abandon and repeat. I ignored the Komazli on Sakura Blast's 4th block and killed the 2nd to last spawns there; Scarred Planet, I did the first block. Bring a melee weapon to kill the Bal Soza that spawn in SP. Good luck.

XbikXBd
Jul 22, 2011, 08:06 PM
Bump any suggestions for Gi-spells

white beast B1 frog map

oG Epik
Jul 22, 2011, 09:13 PM
Awesome what i alrdy do lol

.Jack
Jul 22, 2011, 09:38 PM
Check this out.

http://psu.system11.org/blog/?page_id=700