PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Best leveling, still magashi?

Silver_Wyrm
Jul 22, 2011, 11:22 PM
Been out for several months doing other things, gonna pick up again soon. Is Magashi plan still the only real/best way to level to 200?

Temprus
Jul 22, 2011, 11:26 PM
There's also MAI 1 and IMs. So MP isn't the only best way any more.

Emp
Jul 22, 2011, 11:31 PM
MAI is very short and lots of exp but it can live up to the exp from MP. MP coupled with Exp Boost is ALOT.

Alisha
Jul 23, 2011, 01:37 AM
the best exp i ever got was from an urgent mission in the pso mines. is there some mission you could spam till those appear?

Emp
Jul 23, 2011, 01:41 AM
the best exp i ever got was from an urgent mission in the pso mines. is there some mission you could spam till those appear?

If you want that specific urgent mission, you need to do alot of online missions. Neudaiz missions should get you that Urgent(Phantom Fissure).

Silver_Wyrm
Jul 23, 2011, 01:52 AM
There's also MAI 1 and IMs. So MP isn't the only best way any more.

edit: ah, assuming MAI is Maximum Attack Infinity?

The exp IM's never seemed to work out too well with me

darkante
Jul 23, 2011, 02:20 AM
I would say MAI if it werenīt for the fact that the stones are pretty easy to get.

IM is good, but too short IMO. And MP is laughable.
I mostly use IM for boss hunts.

Kurosu
Jul 23, 2011, 09:41 AM
My character is around 110 now, and I find that MAI 1 on A rank gives more type points (435) than Magashi (201?) at this level, but Magashi gives more exp (0.5 vs 1.5 level up per run or so) but takes longer to complete.

The Dira Bravus here is a total *** to fight though, I hate this fight because of all the stuff that is flying around so it makes controlling your character and locking on very hard.

(レス)
Jul 23, 2011, 10:00 AM
magashi plan still the best

Ami
Jul 23, 2011, 10:27 AM
Unfortunately, MP is still one of the top ways to get exp.

But the MAI stages are pretty good for leveling too, mostly because there's at least one blast panel per mission. MAI 1 is good because it has two in its base mission (I mean without taking any bonus routes). I personally like MAI 2 because they have a lot of huge enemies which give out a lot of exp...which happens to have a blast panel where these enemies spawn.

Also overall MAI is better than MP because you get decent exp AND a lot of type points at the same time

darkante
Jul 23, 2011, 10:50 AM
I can agree on Mission Points. 400+ is pretty good for facing 110 enemies.
Although, being anything but Beast would probably make the run a little faster with the Blast Charge. Haha..

Silver_Wyrm
Jul 27, 2011, 07:05 PM
Any fast way to kill MAI1 boss as force? He just takes forever compared to the rest of the mission. Multi-mode boost on his hp too x.x

Kupokupo
Jul 27, 2011, 09:28 PM
good way to chain on that boss is to use sazonde, then break the chain with razonde. thats the best way to kill it I can think of btw why are you doing it in multimode and not just story?

Mike
Jul 27, 2011, 09:31 PM
Because MAI1 is only available in multimode.

Emp
Jul 27, 2011, 09:33 PM
good way to chain on that boss is to use sazonde, then break the chain with razonde. thats the best way to kill it I can think of btw why are you doing it in multimode and not just story?

Thats a good way to chain him up providing a Force can stay alive long enough coughtailspinscough to have a suitable chain. Also, MAI is multimode/online multiplayer only. You cant do MAI in story mode.

Silver_Wyrm
Jul 27, 2011, 11:31 PM
Thats a good way to chain him up providing a Force can stay alive long enough coughtailspinscough to have a suitable chain. Also, MAI is multimode/online multiplayer only. You cant do MAI in story mode.

well I'm only doing the lv 110 (or so) one right now since I am 105 after rebirth, my def is high enough that he hardly hurts me so staying alive isn't a problem...yet.

Also, any reason why Razonde is better over Ramegid seeing as he is light element?

Kupokupo
Jul 28, 2011, 12:35 AM
well I'm only doing the lv 110 (or so) one right now since I am 105 after rebirth, my def is high enough that he hardly hurts me so staying alive isn't a problem...yet.

Also, any reason why Razonde is better over Ramegid seeing as he is light element?

Sorry I got confused I thought you were talking about MAC1 cant say since I havent done it yet. Anyone no how to level a brand new character from about 1-70 fast?

darkante
Jul 28, 2011, 01:46 AM
Having your alts as NPCS and leeching on Infinity missions with enemy levels 25-30 higher then your own.

Silver_Wyrm
Jul 28, 2011, 02:38 AM
Having your alts as NPCS and leeching on Infinity missions with enemy levels 25-30 higher then your own.

This works great :D

Wynn<3
Jul 28, 2011, 03:00 AM
i have a solo video of MAI 1 as an FO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0WcN7elE_o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0WcN7elE_o

Enjoy ^^

Kupokupo
Jul 28, 2011, 12:00 PM

Any particular mission or just anything 25-30 lvls higher?

darkante
Jul 28, 2011, 05:22 PM
Meaning those short Infinity Missions.
Just adjust as you go up in level.

Silver_Wyrm
Jul 29, 2011, 06:22 AM
i have a solo video of MAI 1 as an FO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0WcN7elE_o

Enjoy ^^

much thanks, I need to get used to blocking that tail spin

Kupokupo
Aug 1, 2011, 12:27 AM
Meaning those short Infinity Missions.
Just adjust as you go up in level.

What about infinity missions makes them so good for leveling I no theres a way to boost exp but is that the only reason? Right now I use MA 1-4 for leveling.

darkante
Aug 1, 2011, 02:22 AM
Wow..itīs short and easy. Does that really need to be explained further?

Kupokupo
Aug 1, 2011, 02:40 PM
Wow..itīs short and easy. Does that really need to be explained further?

hmm k well anyway I found that the mission with Vivian and heavens mother are great exp thanks.