PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Need info on 2 weapons...

Evegodenraven
Jul 24, 2011, 02:30 AM
anyways.... i'm trying to complete the 100% weapon collection on PSP2 and theres 2 weapons that worry me and i need to find out where both of tem drop... i know that both of them should drop of the same monster(maybe) but i just wanted to ask around on this site to see if anyone might have it and knows where it can be...

the 2 weapons i'm looking for are Real handgun G and Twin Real Handgun G

i know that these weapons are not on the PSP2 pedia and a lot of you say that theres no way in getting 100% weapon collection but thats BS. i'm still finding items that people have not found in games and posting them on PSP2pedia like for example no one had posted Black Rebellion on any missions other then the Max 4 missions reward and also the A rank run for Max 3 A, but i found them on Max 3 S and i have posted it on PSP2pedia. so please don't come here and post that the weapons are not able to be found in te game cause i know thats BS. Because i know that the PSP2 pedia site isn't complete.

Boney010
Jul 24, 2011, 03:21 AM
The thing is those 2 don't exist in pspo2 EN version...

Anon_Fire
Jul 24, 2011, 03:10 PM
I beg to differ:
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Wandering_Peddler

Evegodenraven
Jul 24, 2011, 03:13 PM
The thing is those 2 don't exist in pspo2 EN version...

i can't think of any other weapons that are missing on the list. i have everyting that te PSP2 pedia list offers for twin hand guns and i'm at 98% weapon collection. te only other weapon i could think of that could be missing on the list is Twin Real h.gun G's

BTW anon... those hand guns dont offer in Woundering P, only the B rank versions are there, not the C rank.

Scale of Judgment
Jul 24, 2011, 04:34 PM
Moba-yubi T. Handgun...It's pretty much impossible to legitimately or for US/EU to get 100% twin handguns. Heck you can get 103% Shields because the Ironwall Famitsu is a B rank level 1 shield...

Evegodenraven
Jul 24, 2011, 05:23 PM
This:
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Moba-yubi_T._Handgun

And this:
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Twin_Real_H.guns_G

cause i mean the stats are the same, but what if we got a different version of from the JP version?

Emp
Jul 24, 2011, 05:28 PM
This:
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Moba-yubi_T._Handgun

And this:
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Twin_Real_H.guns_G

cause i mean the stats are the same, but what if we got a different version of from the JP version?

I doubt it. I think the Yubi Twin handguns are DLC weapons. You cant get 100% weps cause US/EU doesn't have the DLC.

EDIT: Plus they look very different from each other. Why would Sega redesign a weapon? Cause they arent giving US/EU DLC? lame

blace
Jul 24, 2011, 05:57 PM
DLC items are licensed and those licenses don't carry over towards western release. It's been already said that it wouldn't be possible to get 100% in both US and EU versions.

Scale of Judgment
Jul 25, 2011, 07:45 AM
It is not so much that the JP dlc is missing. What is the cause of not attaining 100% weapon collection is the translation error on Sega side. There are a couple of things that got lost in translation such as the Ironwall Famitsu, The thumbs up twin handguns, and some others...I'll probably post more when I reach a certain % on my library...

Evegodenraven
Jul 25, 2011, 02:04 PM
look nothing got lost in translation and nothig is missing in the game. when it comes to game programming on the math i'm pretty good at it and i know how the PSP2 one works.

it's 100 divided by all the weapons in the weapon category to findout what each weapons % is then they just add together to make the %. you do not understand what DLC mean, it's Add-on content(it's not items or things that had been left out in the game before they released it and the they added them later on. this is how DLC would work, if you had about 54 weapons in the game for lets say shields, and you added one more with DLC which would make 55, that would just change the % of each weapon. nothing else

for example.... you say that i can not obtain 100% weapon collection on some sections of the item list because of DLC contect. Now i have 100% Saber collection and there is about 4 DLC items for sabers. i don't have any DLC weapons and i never imported a PSP2 JP save to PSP2 english save so i had no way in obtaining the DLC weapons and why is it i have 100% saber collection? it's because i have all the sabers that are provided in the game.

Now, as to the twin handguns lets put this into a example to which you would understand by using this basic math...
the weapons showen in PSP2 pedia is 53 weapos for the US/EU players and 55 showen for the JP players since there is 2 DLC items.
let me show you why DLC doesn't count for our weapon collection. right now my twin handgun weapon list is a 98% with 53 twin handguns, and i'm using this to show you how wrong everyone is about us not being able to collection 100%.

now in the JP version i should have 55 weapons right? so
100/55 = 1.81
lets use the amount of items i have which is 53 according to the PSP2 pedia list
1.81 X 53 = 96.36%.
obviously thats wrong right? because i have 98% and i have all 53 items in US version and not the JP version.

now most of you might say well then it might be a item that SEGA forgot to put ino the game.

i would like all of you that say that to slap yourself right now. why do i say that? because of this, look at PSP2 pedia again, you'll see that we US/EU players have found items that the JP players have not found because i'm sure the JP players have spent way more time fighting the areas we have and for sure that they should have found these items aswell. SEGA didn't leave anything out of the game, they just switched things around thats about it. PSP2 pedia(even said by the admin) isn't complete.

100/54 = 1.85
1.85 x 53 = 98.14%
theres 1 twin hand gun missing from the PSP2 pedia list. it's not a DLC item. it's a US only item.

Scale of Judgment
Jul 25, 2011, 04:20 PM
Did you include the fact that the DLC was created to obtain weapons that JP version could NOT get in their original format? The US version had the items scattered about in some Eastern Peril S run of various class types...

The truth of the matter is that...You are giving Sega too much credit on that they would not mess up translation. Have you ever gotten the Iron Wall Famitsu? Tell me firsthand when you get this shield that it is exactly as intended for the US version. Also explain the 103% rate for obtaining shields. If you say that these are mistakes then the mistake of not obtaining 100% weapon collection can be possible.

When you can refute the existence of the Ironwall Famitsu in the US version as a weapon that adds to your weapon library...Then you can probably make a claim of getting 100%. Right now you are working with credibility based opinions (Sega works and its love for non nihonjins) and no actual evidence to support your claim.

Evegodenraven
Jul 25, 2011, 07:02 PM
Did you include the fact that the DLC was created to obtain weapons that JP version could NOT get in their original format? The US version had the items scattered about in some Eastern Peril S run of various class types...

The truth of the matter is that...You are giving Sega too much credit on that they would not mess up translation. Have you ever gotten the Iron Wall Famitsu? Tell me firsthand when you get this shield that it is exactly as intended for the US version. Also explain the 103% rate for obtaining shields. If you say that these are mistakes then the mistake of not obtaining 100% weapon collection can be possible.

When you can refute the existence of the Ironwall Famitsu in the US version as a weapon that adds to your weapon library...Then you can probably make a claim of getting 100%. Right now you are working with credibility based opinions (Sega works and its love for non nihonjins) and no actual evidence to support your claim.

lol i do have the iron wall.
Can be obtained in Maximum Attack Exchange by trading 4 Special Ticket B and 2 Special Ticket A.

omfg, that was such a hard item to obtain. btw, my shield completetion is at 100% not 103

Edited:
btw, i have every shield in the game with iron wall. my % is not 103.

NDW
Jul 25, 2011, 07:24 PM
When I traded for Iron Wall Famitsu, I got a B-rank "Shield", just like how it says on its PSPedia2 page:

In the U.S. version it is seen as a B rank version of the level 1 shield due to the loss of translation. This item does count towards the weapon collected making it possible to attain 100% of shields with missing 1 shield. The total amount of shields that can be found is 103%.

GeoSword
Jul 25, 2011, 10:57 PM
Some people fail to understand that when a weapon/item is removed, it is *physically* removed, it's not hiding somewhere. As in the weapon is non-existent in the database. The graphic and accompanying information for it is replaced/removed and substituted with a dummy or placeholder. The DLC may say it is the IronWall shield, but to the game it is not there and instead you get that substitute that SEGA made in its place. That is the effect of licensing issues affected by the region you live in (whether it be US, EU, AU etc.) sadly.