PDA

View Full Version : Bluefull woes

kingmurp
Mar 17, 2003, 02:59 AM
I've been a bluefull character through dc and now gc, i just have to gripe. Most of the rares i get suck, and when i get something cool, it's usually something i don't need. I've been using my Gae Bolg +30 for god knows how long. I know theres lots of neato rares i can get, i've spent over 200 hours on this game. I just wanna know has any other bluefulls, found anything that makes them superly happy. I'm working on getting a pair of sbeat arms (hopefuly soon), and the main reason i'm bluefull is cuz I totally mark out for longarm type weapons.

Richard
Mar 17, 2003, 03:28 AM
Contrary to popular believe, there is nothing wrong with Bluefull. Personally, I rank it as one of the best Section IDs, although 98% of the PSO population would disagree with me.

The good thing about Bluefull is that it's universal. It goes fine with either a Hunter or a Force. Think of it as a mirror-opposite of Pinkal. Bluefull's primary finds are Partisans, and secondary is Wands/Rods--- whereas Pinkal's primary finds are Wands/Rods, and secondary is Partisans. Both are pretty much identical in terms of which rares they get, except with Bluefull Hunter weapons become top priority, and Force weapons take a backseat.