PDA

View Full Version : Which Character should I choose?

LittleSweetTartz
Jul 29, 2011, 04:37 PM
So... I'm digging out my Gamecube and my copy of PSO, and am looking to start a new character, but I'm not sure what to choose.
In the past I've had RAcaseal, and loved the high ATA, DEF, HP etc, and I also prefer Rangers, but do you think I should maybe try out another Character? and if so, which one and why?
I also play offline.

Purple Lamplight
Jul 29, 2011, 07:04 PM
So... I'm digging out my Gamecube and my copy of PSO, and am looking to start a new character, but I'm not sure what to choose.
In the past I've had RAcaseal, and loved the high ATA, DEF, HP etc, and I also prefer Rangers, but do you think I should maybe try out another Character? and if so, which one and why?
I also play offline.

Ramarl, because they kick ass.

LittleSweetTartz
Jul 30, 2011, 06:55 AM
Ramarl, because they kick ass.
What are their best attributes? and are techniques any good? o.O

XxGoregrinderxX
Jul 30, 2011, 07:19 AM
I would choose a RAcast or a HUcast.
RAcast are the best in PSO.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jul 30, 2011, 12:17 PM
I've always enjoyed FOnewms, but of course that's just my preference, but RAmarls are pretty darn cool too

Dongra
Jul 30, 2011, 12:45 PM
If you liked RAcaseal then I am going to suggest RAcast.

TrueChaos
Jul 30, 2011, 01:42 PM
HUcaseal are pretty good

ARASHIKAGE
Jul 30, 2011, 01:43 PM
They are good because they get level 20 techs and they still have solid stats with a great weapon selection of guns.

If you want a to be more up close and personal with similar attributes then HUnewearl is a solid choice also with level 20 techs.

Casts are great for their power and certain weapon racial boosts. But they lack the solid ability to solo well. I could beat the game offline 20 levels lower than my HUcast by playing as my RAmar. Most of that is due to resta and setting myself at a distance from my enemy with a ranged character.

pure resolve
Jul 30, 2011, 02:27 PM
RAmarl or RAcast for sure they are soooo beast

zwandude15
Aug 23, 2011, 04:01 AM
RAmarl is incredibly popular, especially among veteran players.

FOnewearl and FOnewm are great if you take the time to invest in them.

And finally, I like playing with any Hunter besides HUmar. =P

Crazyleo
Aug 23, 2011, 06:19 PM

I don't know what their best attribute is, but Ramarls can learn up to lvl 20 techs. Plus, with Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure, you can become a power house.

I really enjoyed playing a Ramarl as I marched towards Ultimate difficulty. I just reached Ultimate Caves before my GC decided to quit on me a few years back.

HeartBreak301
Aug 23, 2011, 06:52 PM
I'd go with RAmar myself, the ATP, ATA and HP advantage he has over the RAmarl is what makes me like him so much. Aside from that, if you're starting completely new again and need to hunt all your gear down, go with a ranger. Hunters and Forces are hard starting characters with no gear since Hunters really need hit items and Forces need better techniques and wands. Rangers you can pretty much just pick up and go with.