PDA

View Full Version : No... Just no.

Allison_W
Jul 29, 2011, 01:31 AM
No.

Fuck no.

Well excuse us if reverse traps are sexy. (And traps are cool too.)

Vashyron
Jul 29, 2011, 02:04 AM
No.

Fuck no.

Agree +1 :wacko:

PhotonDrop
Jul 29, 2011, 04:56 AM
No.

Fuck no.

For once I agree with you.

The name of the game isn't Fetish Star Online, keep that shit out.

ShadowDragon28
Jul 29, 2011, 04:58 AM
*searches online to see if there's a game called Fetish Star Online* >_> :P

Niloklives
Jul 29, 2011, 05:06 AM
Phetish Star Online...lrn2spl

PhotonDrop
Jul 29, 2011, 06:28 AM
Phetish Star Online...lrn2spl

lol Right, thanks for catching that :wacko:

Allison_W
Jul 29, 2011, 05:35 PM
For once I agree with you.

The name of the game isn't Fetish Star Online, keep that shit out.

What, so traps and reverse-traps are just fetishes now? Them's fightin' words right there.

RemiusTA
Jul 29, 2011, 05:39 PM
Yeah, they are.

BIG OLAF
Jul 29, 2011, 05:39 PM
What, so traps and reverse-traps are just fetishes now? Them's fightin' words right there.

A lot of things are fetishes, since the definition of "fetish" is "sexual attraction to objects, body parts, or situations not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature."

Fetishes aren't always bad things. Actually, they very rarely are. It's subjective, anyway.

NoiseHERO
Jul 29, 2011, 05:48 PM
Yeah like I have a headphone fetish.

Girls with headphones = me with *get's interrupted*

Theres no official list of things that are a fetish, just popular and common ones, ESPECIALLY IN JAPAN!

And PS has to deal with them fortunately and unfortunately.

Allison_W
Jul 29, 2011, 05:48 PM
Yeah, they are.

You realize you're talking about people when you say that, right? 'Cause it sounds like you went and forgot.

Angelo
Jul 29, 2011, 05:53 PM
Oh Allison, things here don't change much.

I understand your desire to infuse your posts with your typical alternative culture/girl power agenda at every opportunity you see here, but we're all just trying to have some fun with speculation.

I'm sure there were no genuinely malicious intentions behind these remarks, stop being e-belligerent.

PhotonDrop
Jul 29, 2011, 08:09 PM
You realize you're talking about people when you say that, right? 'Cause it sounds like you went and forgot.

Since when has that stopped anyone? 8)

RemiusTA
Jul 29, 2011, 09:45 PM

....i dont find girls with dicks attractive. Nor do i find little girls attractive period.

Honestly, i dont understand how anyone could find either of the two attractive, but i know better. However, If I were to like, oh lets say, naked girls covered in raw beef and maggots as my fetish, then if i were to personally post it on a forum on the internet, and had someone call me "disgusting", then I can only be mad at myself.

I dont get androgynous love either. I think it's weird. I personally have a friend who is all over these boys who try to look like they aren't boys. Kpop boys get a pass because...well, i dont mind them. Jpop boys typically look like men. Bishonen gets annoying. One or two per show doesn't bother me though.

Anyway, no, i did not forget, I just don't care. You can thrash my opinions if you like, but i just dont understand how you can be offended by me saying little girls (or boys who try to be girls) with hidden penises are something i should find normal.

I respect your fetish or whatever....but you must understand that it is indeed a fetish, and everyone else doesn't care to look at it.

Allison_W
Jul 29, 2011, 09:45 PM
Since when has that stopped anyone? 8)

I suppose decency has never been mandatory, no.

Allison_W
Jul 29, 2011, 09:50 PM
....i dont find girls with dicks attractive. Nor do i find little girls attractive period.

Honestly, i dont understand how anyone could find either of the two attractive, but i know better. However, If I were to like, oh lets say, naked girls covered in raw beef and maggots as my fetish, then if i were to personally post it on a forum on the internet, and had someone call me "disgusting", then I can only be mad at myself.

I dont get androgynous love either. I think it's weird. I personally have a friend who is all over these boys who try to look like they aren't boys. Kpop boys get a pass because...well, i dont mind them. Jpop boys typically look like men. Bishonen gets annoying. One or two per show doesn't bother me though.

Anyway, no, i did not forget, I just don't care. You can thrash my opinions if you like, but i just dont understand how you can be offended by me saying little girls (or boys who try to be girls) with hidden penises are something i should find normal.

I respect your fetish or whatever....but you must understand that it is indeed a fetish, and everyone else doesn't care to look at it.

Fetish what? I don't recall bringing up little girls, and I don't appreciate your objectifying language. As a transwoman--one of the people you seem to be judging, it sounds like--I just go ahead and pick a female character, no muss no fuss about any "bulge sliders" (ew). But I don't have it in me to judge people who are just rugged, manly women (which I often do play myself, if only because they're awesome) or prissy, ladylike boys (which I don't play, but sure as hell respect those who do).

FOkyasuta
Jul 29, 2011, 09:56 PM

The quote of the Year. Well for me that is since the truth is Clearly stated in that passage. But people are always gonna be people. Just like How Japan will always be, Japan. Get it? Ooof course you do.

RemiusTA
Jul 30, 2011, 01:39 AM
Fetish what? I don't recall bringing up little girls, and I don't appreciate your objectifying language. As a transwoman--one of the people you seem to be judging, it sounds like--I just go ahead and pick a female character, no muss no fuss about any "bulge sliders" (ew). But I don't have it in me to judge people who are just rugged, manly women (which I often do play myself, if only because they're awesome) or prissy, ladylike boys (which I don't play, but sure as hell respect those who do).

You know, it took me about 5 reads to actually find out what the hell you were even talking about...

....And now, i actually went back and actually read your initial post.

What, so traps and reverse-traps are just fetishes now? Them's fightin' words right there.Yeah. When i read it, it read it like this :

What, so traps and reverse-traps aren't good fetishes now? Them's fightin' words right there.

But now i ASSUME you were trying to say :

What, so transgender people are nothing but fetishes now? Them's fightin' words right there.

You know from my own personal point of view, you are indeed a transgender, you shouldn't refer to yourself as a "trap" or a "reverse trap", because those are usually terms used to identify a transgender (or someone trying to be) by a person who does not want to be in an encounter with one. (Prime example, anyone see Hangover 2 yet?)

"Trap" is generally not a good thing for anyone using the word. If you're LOOKING for a "trap" you probably wouldn't call it one.

I misread your statement. Sorry.

No, im not judging you. It's your body, i dont care what you do with it. I'll be sure to check the package of any woman im intimate with, for sure. Im not some super holy religious hypocrite who goes around condemning people for their life choices, and im not some homophobe who beats homos and transgenders with a stick or get violently offensive if one happened to touch me.

I just dont care for the fetishes (Futa) because i find them disgusting. Has nothing to do with you personally, because anime =/= real life. And most of the people i hear about who are into that kind of thing are also into Lolis, which i also find disgusting, PROBABLY moreso than Futa because i dont see how any man over 18 years old can find sexual pleasure in anything that even remotely looks like a 9 year old girl. But once again, im not judging those people either, because anime fetishes =/= real life. Now, if you were to tell me "i get off on CP", then im going to shun you like the plague. And if you said it in real life next to me (and i figured you were sincere), i'd probably punch you in the fucking face. Really, really hard.

But in closing, no, i dont mean to judge anyone based on whether they're gay, straight, bi or transgender. Im not free of stereotypes because i'm a human being, but i didn't mean to offend you, dude. I was on a completely different page.