PDA

View Full Version : guntecher/wartecher question!!

zerogrim
Jul 30, 2011, 11:26 AM
(i am a guntecher) I use a hyakka but i think i might get a ouryu. i dont use offensive spells only support spells like buffs debuffs and healing so i should use a har/quick of ouryu.....

WHAT DO YOU USE FOR YOUR HEADSLOTS?

I WOULD LIKE ANSWERS ONLY FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY USED 1 OF THE 2 CLASSES AND KINDA LIKED IT!!!!

Anna_Wren
Jul 30, 2011, 11:37 AM
Hyakka is actually pretty useless outside of a synth material.

Ouryu adds a large boost to many stats when equipped to the Shijin armor and since you don't cast techs then the boost to ATP is a godsend to Guntecher.

If you don't have one or don't plan to use one, then use Har/Quick. The speed is great for buffs and healing so use that over Hyakka.

oG Epik
Jul 30, 2011, 12:49 PM
But if you can get a shijin lol can never go wrong with a shijin with ouryu

bloodflowers
Jul 30, 2011, 01:49 PM
Get an Ouryu and a Shijin for the power boost. In fact that combo is the best choice for any class in the game that can wear it.

Noc Codez
Jul 30, 2011, 01:56 PM
I miss my Gt :(

Omega-z
Jul 30, 2011, 04:16 PM
Ouryu and a Shijin for 360.

Orochinagi
Jul 31, 2011, 12:30 AM
I agree with the above posts, but for now use a Har/Quick.

TheAstarion
Aug 3, 2011, 09:21 AM
Har/Smart is my preferred face slot, as I don't have enough dragon scales for even one Shijin.

It has the same speed boost as Har/Quick, but a reduced range on simple and ra-Techs. As a Beast whose only offensive tech is typically Megid at close range, I don't really notice any negative effects of the range reduction, and can squeeze that little bit extra out of resta that a har/quick might just stop short.

Obviously Shijin & Ouryu is the way to go, as it has synergy with everything else WT & GT can use, most of which ATP- based.