PDA

View Full Version : Item Which do you think is the stongest?

Omega-z
Jul 30, 2011, 03:06 PM
In order which of these spear you would say is the strongest not count who's using it just the spear, what it can do and why?

the list:
Grandia
Bardiche
Tornado Stinger
Black Requiem
Mobius Drill
Demonic Fork

Have fun:)

XbikXBd
Jul 31, 2011, 07:11 AM
In order which of these spear you would say is the strongest not count who's using it just the spear, what it can do and why?

the list:
Grandia
Bardiche
Tornado Stinger
Black Requiem
Mobius Drill
Demonic Fork

Have fun:)

Grandia- i cant say much since its a ultra rare spear other then its high ATP.....
Bardiche- i would use if and only 5^+ cuz of atp and PP
Tornado stinger- Another rare i never use but it has lv 2 DFP down...so i guess it could be good
Black requ.- i never mind to use cuz it kinda sucks XD
Mobius drill- u can find cheep high % and has state bonus with drill line XD
Demonic fork- well since its A rank what is it doing here XD lol its got the most power for a A rank and possable high%....
My pick: Trident Crusher why? cuz of high % and most PP and high ATA:bday:

Omega-z
Jul 31, 2011, 11:21 AM
Cool XbikXBd , Oh by the way Tornado Stinger gets +180 with Drill line and Mobius drill gets +200 with the Milias Frame, The Black Requiem get +1 hit targets and the Demonic Fork has Virus lv2-3 (has high Dmg rate + effect rate for SE) and has a possible (If) it comes out a Armor boost with the Mitama-Senba, lol I know it's A rank it's not the best but is good in respect to the others. Was thinking of DPS and hit rates.

Anna_Wren
Aug 1, 2011, 01:20 AM
What wrong with A ranks? Muktrand is still one of the most powerful spears in the game, and its been out from nearly the start o.o; Also, getting a 50% 10/10 Muktrand is (While not easy) very possible and it can be used by almost all Hybrid/Advanced Classes (Save Guntecher and the Acros)

But as far as most powerful, The Grandia pretty much is the best if you can get a high%