PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Best Class/Race combo in PSU 2011 Edition

Orochinagi
Aug 1, 2011, 04:51 AM
I did a search and didn't find anything, even if I did, it would probably be outdated at this point in time. I would like to state examples of conditions for responses in debating comparisions:

-Give statements based on the most factual info possible (not "omg I love this class it rocks")
-Base statements on overall performance (how well in solo AND groups together)
-Don't be afraid to get detailed on gear information! (Its obvious we will see a lot of Shijin/Ouryu combos)
-Get detailed on PA information
-Get detailed on GAS information as well
-Assume all classes are Lvl 20 and the characters Lvl 180
-Include info about Time Attack, DPS comparisons and survivability.
-Constructive criticism is welcome
-Strictly business on the responses in terms of gear and PA's. (Not "I like to use this one because its cool")
-This class/race combo has to peform well in ALL conditions/missions. (Not "Techers are the best in missions with robots")
-No responses telling another to read a Class Guide to prove why they are the best. (You can personally reference it for your info but put your specifics here)
-Videos are welcome

Remember, this is for the BEST race/class combo. Not favorite! I honestly want to see what peoples thoughts are to get a general concensus of what is viewed as the best. We will also take a poll if necessary.

*If I think of any other details to include, I will edit it later

bloodflowers
Aug 1, 2011, 08:02 AM
"Please re-post guides here kthx"

That is essentially what you've asked. I'm not re-typing a massive wall of text when I can just link to an article, so here you go for Acrotecher:

http://psu.system11.org/blog/?page_id=649

TLDR version: Acrotecher - CAST.

Orochinagi
Aug 1, 2011, 09:20 AM
"Please re-post guides here kthx"

That is essentially what you've asked. I'm not re-typing a massive wall of text when I can just link to an article, so here you go for Acrotecher:

http://psu.system11.org/blog/?page_id=649

TLDR version: Acrotecher - CAST.

I can assure you that that ISN'T what I asked. In fact the complete opposite. No one asked you to personally post anything if you didn't want to. I asked for respones to what I have posted. So if I asked you who the best boxer is and why, you're gonna hand me a "how to box for dummies" book? Not what I asked, especially containing material not on this site. What you are doing is counter-productive to the goal of this thread. That is all. Thank you.

oG Epik
Aug 1, 2011, 10:55 AM
Cast/GM/FG/ Beast/FM/FF/AF Newman/AT/FT/MF Human/All classes there ya go reason these races go with these classes are obvious.

unicorn
Aug 1, 2011, 11:13 AM
Best overall class: Acrofighter

FM: Cast
FF: Cast or Beast (Beasts get a LOT of ATP)
FI: Cast
AF: Cast

WT: Human, Cast, or Beast
GT: Cast
AT: Cast
FT: Newman
MF: Newman

GM: Cast
FG: Cast
PT: Cast

bloodflowers
Aug 1, 2011, 11:27 AM
I can assure you that that ISN'T what I asked. In fact the complete opposite.

You asked for all the information which would be included in a guide, individually, while not linking to guides, which is tantamount to just reposting them.

Orochinagi
Aug 1, 2011, 11:42 AM
Cast/GM/FG/ Beast/FM/FF/AF Newman/AT/FT/MF Human/All classes there ya go reason these races go with these classes are obvious.

Hmm... I thought about these. I'm hearing a lot online when I play that Female Newman Masterforce is the best overall

Orochinagi
Aug 1, 2011, 11:44 AM
Best overall class: Acrofighter

FM: Cast
FF: Cast or Beast (Beasts get a LOT of ATP)
FI: Cast
AF: Cast

WT: Human, Cast, or Beast
GT: Cast
AT: Cast
FT: Newman
MF: Newman

GM: Cast
FG: Cast
PT: Cast

I've heard this about AF, I was just wondering what's so great about them aside from the speed. I played around with it on my female cast and I used to spam my suv a lot more often.

Orochinagi
Aug 1, 2011, 11:45 AM
Tiers maybe?

XbikXBd
Aug 1, 2011, 12:39 PM
Best A: Just have fun!!! play with what "you" like......trust me its more fun that way then worrying about strongest everything....

Midori Oku
Aug 1, 2011, 01:51 PM
It depends on what server you play on.

Xbox 360:
Cast - Fightmaster
Cast - Gunmaster
Newman - Masterforce
are the top 3 classes

Omega-z
Aug 1, 2011, 06:51 PM
there is no Strongest class/race. Each have Con's and Pro's even if you tried and get 1 thing pretty high your not in another.

He's not asking what is the popular classes/races but an all rounded God like class/race that does "not" exist.

DPShiro
Aug 1, 2011, 08:46 PM
there is no Strongest class/race. Each have Con's and Pro's even if you tried and get 1 thing pretty high your not in another.

He's not asking what is the popular classes/races but an all rounded God like class/race that does "not" exist.

Of course there is.
Stronger = Faster/better in PSU.
Refer to the list Midori posted for the Xbox 360 servers, for JP i believe it's AF, AF, AF, FM, AF, AF, then maybe MF.

Orochinagi
Aug 1, 2011, 08:56 PM
It depends on what server you play on.

Xbox 360:
Cast - Fightmaster
Cast - Gunmaster
Newman - Masterforce
are the top 3 classes

That list seems pretty accurate and somewhat unbiased in my opinion since your known for being a MF a lot. I've felt that the order was something like this too minus the GM though, but that's cool

Orochinagi
Aug 1, 2011, 08:57 PM
Of course there is.
Stronger = Faster/better in PSU.
Refer to the list Midori posted for the Xbox 360 servers, for JP i believe it's AF, AF, AF, FM, AF, AF, then maybe MF.

Agreed.

Orochinagi
Aug 1, 2011, 09:03 PM

That would be stating the obvious about the "pros/cons" part. How about you state which ones have the most "pros"? Surely you can't tell us they're all equal. And I'm not asking for a God-like class. It can be based on realistic opinions, with facts to back it up if under contest by others.

Midori Oku
Aug 1, 2011, 10:20 PM
That list seems pretty accurate and somewhat unbiased in my opinion since your known for being a MF a lot. I've felt that the order was something like this too minus the GM though, but that's cool

I guess the order I put them in would be correct as well. The only problem is that Fighmaster is not consistent with is TA's. Masterforce/Gunmaster are way more consistent, so there is a possibility a MF/GM could run a mission faster so many times out of 10. Other than HIVE missions and very few other missions, Masterforces equal to GM in terms of TA's and some missions Masterforce will run faster than FM/GM.

Omega-z
Aug 2, 2011, 08:50 AM
Even tho we have the popular DPS classes. There's really not supposed to be a one only class/race, it's Sega's fault really for not balancing out the class/race structures. In theory or in other games it follows If you are faster to hit said target then dmg output is smaller or lower to about 50%-66% of Attack rage. Your Base would be Hunter,Ranger and Force. But that didn't happen, so oh well. The Thread should of said "What are the Best Class/race combo's for DPS/TA'ing" which of course is GM,FM,MF,AF.

TheAstarion
Aug 2, 2011, 11:44 AM
CAST Fortegunner with a lot of GAS can do more than an equivalent Gunmaster. If a Gunmaster can't one-shot with their shotgun, while the Fortegunner (with their almost unfair amount of ATP) can, then it renders the masterclass speed boost pretty much moot.

It also has striking weapons for bafal braggas, not that they should be a problem to begin with.

I'd say Beast FG & GM, but even an A-rank SUV is more effective than Nanoblast.

Fighgunner is also an insanely broken class as far as hybrids go; it has assault crush, mechguns and a lot of ATA. Even Newmans aren't horrible as FiG.

Only thing that's horrible at everything is a human, and that's mostly because they're never the best and don't even have a special ability to make up for it.

Omega-z
Aug 2, 2011, 06:52 PM
Actually, TheAstarion Human's are the Best at not being the worst at anything and have the Best Gas.lol

TheAstarion
Aug 3, 2011, 06:51 AM
Perhaps so, but "not worst" is not the objective here. A human has access to a massive variety of GAS, sure, but the majority of classes use only one or two weapons in most situations; easily few enough for other races to GAS effectively, efficiently, and spend less time and effort levelling for a greater output due to racial stat differences.

Some of my best friends are black human. I know that they can be good. I know a Fighgunner who can just about outspeed anyone, and if not his wide range of sheer utility puts masterclasses to shame. But they're never the best; that's usually a SUV CAST.

unicorn
Aug 3, 2011, 12:00 PM
Tiers (JP version)

S: Acrofighter, Fortefighter
A: Fighmaster, Fighgunner, Wartecher
B: Masterforce, Gunmaster, Fortegunner
C: Fortetecher, Protranser
D: Guntecher, Acrotecher

Granted, sometimes MF is in the A, and FT and PT are in the B, but I think I was being pretty realistic with the way things are balanced atm. And notice how all the types with Assault Crush are in the higher tiers. ;P

milranduil
Aug 3, 2011, 02:15 PM
I'd say Fighmaster belongs in the S tier. It just requires an insane amount of skill and luck to be able to pull off equal times. Plus the new sword makes it a bit easier.

Midori Oku
Aug 3, 2011, 04:50 PM
Ok lets see. I am gonna still your chart and use it for 360. :P

Tiers (360)

S: Fighmaster, Gunmaster, Masterforce
A: Fortegunner, Fortefighter
B: Acrofighter
C: Protranser, Acrotecher
D: Fighgunner, Wartecher, Guntecher, Fortetecher

TheAstarion
Aug 3, 2011, 05:23 PM
Assault Crush's extra target elevated a balanced PA into WHOAMGBROKEN territory. Not using it when it's available is like refusing to advance past Hunter.

SEGAC aren't really in the market for taking away buffs, but I can see them reducing the power and upping the PP usage in the not too distant future, if only to make Blade Destruction the best by comparison.

Also, if we're talking about 180/20s, how many AP are we giving to our theoretical characters? With no AP, Masterforce is pretty hard hit for instance. On Xbox, I've been pretty casual since GAS was introduced, and have only earned 40 or so AP, and even that's made a world of difference to my class.

Orochinagi
Aug 3, 2011, 11:40 PM
Assault Crush's extra target elevated a balanced PA into WHOAMGBROKEN territory. Not using it when it's available is like refusing to advance past Hunter.

SEGAC aren't really in the market for taking away buffs, but I can see them reducing the power and upping the PP usage in the not too distant future, if only to make Blade Destruction the best by comparison.

Also, if we're talking about 180/20s, how many AP are we giving to our theoretical characters? With no AP, Masterforce is pretty hard hit for instance. On Xbox, I've been pretty casual since GAS was introduced, and have only earned 40 or so AP, and even that's made a world of difference to my class.

As much as our current limit allows.

Orochinagi
Aug 3, 2011, 11:43 PM
Ok lets see. I am gonna still your chart and use it for 360. :P

Tiers (360)

S: Fighmaster, Gunmaster, Masterforce
A: Fortegunner, Fortefighter
B: Acrofighter
C: Protranser, Acrotecher
D: Fighgunner, Wartecher, Guntecher, Fortetecher

Hmmmm... Ok, if you had to choose one for CAST and one for Human, which would you choose for them based on your tiers?

Midori Oku
Aug 3, 2011, 11:48 PM
Hmmmm... Ok, if you had to choose one for CAST and one for Human, which would you choose for them based on your tiers?

I don't understand what you are asking, can you elaborate?

Like choose one of those tiers for cast and another for a human?

BIG OLAF
Aug 3, 2011, 11:50 PM
Fortefighter is in "A Tier?" Nice, I figured most people would throw it down to B or lower.

Orochinagi
Aug 4, 2011, 03:36 AM
I don't understand what you are asking, can you elaborate?

Like choose one of those tiers for cast and another for a human?

Out of the first two tiers, choose a class for the two races that you think would fit best

Orochinagi
Aug 4, 2011, 03:37 AM
Fortefighter is in "A Tier?" Nice, I figured most people would throw it down to B or lower.

I thought so too

Midori Oku
Aug 4, 2011, 04:08 AM
Cast - Gunmaster - because it is more consistent than FM, and Cast GM is better than Cast FF/FG.

Human - Fortegunner - because FG is really good with guns (unlike FF), and has decent melee. Humans have more space for GAS upgrades, and FG has more weapon skill upgrades to choose from, so it kinda works well together in my opinion.

mAsTeR OuTi
Aug 4, 2011, 06:23 AM
For A Cast I would recomend to be a Fortegunner! Most Mission will go faster and you have more Weps to Use.

greetz

mAsTeR

Orochinagi
Aug 4, 2011, 10:40 AM
Ok, I see I seeeeee. Interesting choices

Midori Oku
Aug 4, 2011, 06:20 PM
For A Cast I would recomend to be a Fortegunner! Most Mission will go faster and you have more Weps to Use.

Thats not true.

xBULLYDOGG
Aug 5, 2011, 04:46 PM

Obvious eh. Then why are you wrong for the most part?

This is obvious;

CAST- Anything baring Masterforce and ForteTecher.
Beast - ....
Human - .... Acrofighter and protranser maybe
Newman - Masterforce and ForteTecher

milranduil
Aug 5, 2011, 07:22 PM
Beast FM is good Bully.

Also, lol @ oG Epik not listing Cast FM or Cast AF rofl.

xBULLYDOGG
Aug 5, 2011, 10:21 PM
Well I didn't say it was bad, just suggesting the best combo really.
But yeah, if you don't do CAST FM, then Beast is ok... I guess.

carby21
Aug 8, 2011, 03:24 AM
Cast Gunmaster
Newman Masterforce
Beast Fighmaster
Human Protranser

Nzxt
Aug 8, 2011, 03:50 AM
Beast Fighmaster

lolno

TheAstarion
Aug 8, 2011, 10:57 AM
Human

This is a thread for best, Human has no place here. Neither, really, does Beast.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 8, 2011, 03:50 PM
Beast Gunmaster = the class give you all the ACC you need might as well get a little power hungry.
Cast Fighmaster = I just perfer CAST for the SUV and i do believe striking weapons give you your SUV mode the fastest.
Newman Masterforce/Acrotecher = (MF = Higher spells, faster speed/ AT = Higher buffs, and faster speed too.)
Human/Protranser = Most balance i feel for a human.

TheAstarion
Aug 8, 2011, 04:53 PM
Beast Gunmaster = the class give you all the ACC you need might as well get a little power hungry.
Cast Fighmaster = I just perfer CAST for the SUV and i do believe striking weapons give you your SUV mode the fastest.
Newman Masterforce/Acrotecher = (MF = Higher spells, faster speed/ AT = Higher buffs, and faster speed too.)
Human/Protranser = Most balance i feel for a human.

Beast Gunmaster is outdamaged by the CAST because of the SUV.
Newman Acrotecher is outperformed by CAST because of the SUV and stat placement.
Human Protranser is outclassed completely by the CAST because of the SUV and the stat placement.

Noticing a pattern here?

Now I will say that Gunmaster is one of the best uses of the Beast's high ATP, and the Nanoblast is a nice complement to bullet-resistant or bullet-immune enemies. Gunmaster's insane ATA modifier makes Beasts viable too... But that's all a moot point because of the SUV.

Newman makes the worst Acrotecher because even a Newman's melee outperforms their spells. So turn this up to eleven with any of the other races, who all have better melee stats and worse tech aptitude. Buffs don't rely on stats, and even a Beast or CAST can heal anyone to full with a decently levelled Resta. Also, SUV.

And a human Protranser has higher stats than a CAST in precisely three areas... TP, EVP and MST. TP is completely useless for Protranser, EVP is a scrappy stat that makes you block in the middle of a combo, and MST is a defensive stat that only ever gets significantly high enough on Newman Masterforce to matter. Plus, Protranser itself has a low ATA modifier for a class that relies on guns; CAST's meaty accuracy really helps here. Plus, EX traps feed the SUV.

There is no balance in this game, and there is rarely any effort at all to fix it... and that usually just brings up an even more broken specific combo like JP Assault Crush on any class that dares to equip it.

oG Epik
Aug 8, 2011, 05:40 PM
So cast/newman are the classes Cast do anything but tech and techers do teching and nothitng else

TheAstarion
Aug 8, 2011, 06:08 PM
So cast/newman are the classes Cast do anything but tech and techers do teching and nothitng else

Basically, yes. If you want to be the best, human goes straight out of the window, with Beast not far behind.

So it's PSO again, where it's HUcasts, RAcasts, FOnukes and FOnewearls. So much for adding another race.

Of course, I personally see the diversity available in PSU as a good thing. You don't have to be the best at one thing to be useful, if you're pretty good at seven or eight things you can still do what you want. If you can have fun just playing PSU, that's how you win at PSU.

Orochinagi
Aug 8, 2011, 10:43 PM
Newman Acrotecher is outperformed by CAST because of the SUV and stat placement.
Human Protranser is outclassed completely by the CAST because of the SUV and the stat placement.

Noticing a pattern here?

Now I will say that Gunmaster is one of the best uses of the Beast's high ATP, and the Nanoblast is a nice complement to bullet-resistant or bullet-immune enemies. Gunmaster's insane ATA modifier makes Beasts viable too... But that's all a moot point because of the SUV.

Newman makes the worst Acrotecher because even a Newman's melee outperforms their spells. So turn this up to eleven with any of the other races, who all have better melee stats and worse tech aptitude. Buffs don't rely on stats, and even a Beast or CAST can heal anyone to full with a decently levelled Resta. Also, SUV.

And a human Protranser has higher stats than a CAST in precisely three areas... TP, EVP and MST. TP is completely useless for Protranser, EVP is a scrappy stat that makes you block in the middle of a combo, and MST is a defensive stat that only ever gets significantly high enough on Newman Masterforce to matter. Plus, Protranser itself has a low ATA modifier for a class that relies on guns; CAST's meaty accuracy really helps here. Plus, EX traps feed the SUV.

There is no balance in this game, and there is rarely any effort at all to fix it... and that usually just brings up an even more broken specific combo like JP Assault Crush on any class that dares to equip it.

I agree with a lot of this minus the EVP being a "crappy stat". Its actually one of the best in the game IMO. If you don't know how to use it properly, it can be annoying unless you have any gun in you hand of course. It makes you block in "auto-counter mode" which allows you to temporarily be invincible AND shoot you gun twice as fast (more like a double-shot if you will). This works well for some PA's and ALL Techs as well and essentially makes the attack power on said more 1.5x higher than normal. The only times I would frown upon EVP is with beast and cast because those blocked attacks don't add to your photon blast bar. You want less EVP for that, hence the reason for the related GAS upgrades.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 9, 2011, 12:59 AM

Noticing a pattern here?

Sorry if some of us don't rely on being a cast for every class.

Orochinagi
Aug 9, 2011, 01:26 AM
The responses have covered a lot of this pretty well so far. The whole CAST being better because of SUV is apparent when it come to most of the "best" combos. But now I would like to hear about more that don't involve cast, just to see what else is "best" aside from them.

Midori Oku
Aug 9, 2011, 05:26 AM
Sorry if some of us don't rely on being a cast for every class.

Using another race is fine and dandy, but the question of the thread asks what the best race/class combo. I do believe beasts/Humans are not the best at anything.

Newman - Masterforce and Fortetecher

Cast - is best at everything else

unicorn
Aug 9, 2011, 09:01 PM
I actually really like my Beast. *hides*

But everything a Beast can do, a Cast can do better because of SUV. Although, Beast is not really that far behind.

Newman are only good for MF and FT.

Humans are okay for AF and WT.

TheAstarion
Aug 10, 2011, 06:41 AM
My Beast Wartecher is my main, so "best" is far from my goal in PSU. I have 7 Beasts between all my PSU saves; they're easily my favourite race :3

For a Beast, anything with a high ATP. The higher the modifier, the more the Beast pulls away from the next best competitor (CAST) in this regard. So, Fortefighter, Fortegunner, Fighgunner, Fighmaster in that order.

For a human... Anything with a racial bonus to human, the lower the stat modifiers the better. A small modifier means a smaller difference between your gimpy human and those on either side of the power curve for that stat. There's only like 100 points of ATP between Human and CAST Acrofighter for instance. As an added bonus, most of the things humans get bonuses to are spread-out classes they can pimp out with GAS; Guntecher is a prime example on Xbox, Wartecher on JP. Others have to be more focused, which some people would say defeats the object of being a hybrid.

I think of combos in terms of suitability. Race, Class, and GAS. Human is a Jack race through and through, class is down to choice, and only its GAS is Ace standard. I picked a Beast, more or less King standard, for Wartecher, THE Jack of PSU, and it has pretty poor GAS options. So my main averages out to... an average character. Problem is, you can pretty much pick an Ace race (CAST) and an Ace class, with only GAS to bring it down.

Kitty Ownz
Aug 10, 2011, 10:06 AM
Best A: Just have fun!!! play with what "you" like......trust me its more fun that way then worrying about strongest everything....

Agreed :D

milranduil
Aug 10, 2011, 12:21 PM
^ That's not what this thread is talking about...besides who has the right to explicitly define what fun is? I find it extremely fun AND satisfying getting strongest everything for the strongest class(es).

TeeZy
Aug 10, 2011, 01:27 PM
Like most are saying it all depends really.
Newman of course is best at Masterforce and Fortetecher.
Cast can do better then beast due to there SUV out damaging Nanoblast.
Now that being said in GAM's a beast will do better off as a Fortegunner in missions such as SS/r.
They have higher ATP and can use Nanoblast if they choose to vs Cast cannot. But that's very limited in a mission so it's best just to make a cast can do good all around.

Orochinagi
Aug 11, 2011, 01:03 AM
^ That's not what this thread is talking about...besides who has the right to explicitly define what fun is? I find it extremely fun AND satisfying getting strongest everything for the strongest class(es).

This!

DPShiro
Aug 11, 2011, 07:20 AM
Like most are saying it all depends really.
Newman of course is best at Masterforce and Fortetecher.
Cast can do better then beast due to there SUV out damaging Nanoblast.
Now that being said in GAM's a beast will do better off as a Fortegunner in missions such as SS/r.
They have higher ATP and can use Nanoblast if they choose to vs Cast cannot. But that's very limited in a mission so it's best just to make a cast can do good all around.

They also have a lot less ATA which means that Killer Shot will miss more often in SS/R.

je171
Sep 16, 2011, 12:14 PM
I'm not trying to Troll your forum, as everyone is allowed to have an Opinion. So I'd like to voice mine. I've been playing MMO's for 13 years and this Thread is always posted in every game. Many people always ask "what's the best class?" "what's the best job?" "what character is OP?" in every game as well.

I can tell you from Vast experience that there is no "Best". Every class/race in every game has its advantages, and for every person who says "That Class Sucks", there's someone of that class who doesn't.

It's all personal preference, how much time, and how much money, you can invest into a game. Any class can be the "Best" if you know how to play it, equip it with elite gear, and spend lots of time in the game.

The moral of the story is this: There is no Best. Play what you like, and what you're good at playing. There's no PVP in this game as of yet, so it doesn't matter in the slightest. Exp and Drops aren't based on how much damage you can do. They're based on if you hit the enemy, and if you get the last hit. So you can play any class you want.

Orochinagi
Sep 17, 2011, 08:00 AM
Not trying to troll your post but ive been playing MMO's for about the same, see responses like yours all the time and that is not answering the question at all. Moral of the story is if you dont have a proper answer to the question, dont attempt to answer it please. Thank you.

milranduil
Sep 17, 2011, 01:52 PM
I'm not trying to Troll your forum, as everyone is allowed to have an Opinion. So I'd like to voice mine. I've been playing MMO's for 13 years and this Thread is always posted in every game. Many people always ask "what's the best class?" "what's the best job?" "what character is OP?" in every game as well.

I can tell you from Vast experience that there is no "Best". Every class/race in every game has its advantages, and for every person who says "That Class Sucks", there's someone of that class who doesn't.

It's all personal preference, how much time, and how much money, you can invest into a game. Any class can be the "Best" if you know how to play it, equip it with elite gear, and spend lots of time in the game.

The moral of the story is this: There is no Best. Play what you like, and what you're good at playing. There's no PVP in this game as of yet, so it doesn't matter in the slightest. Exp and Drops aren't based on how much damage you can do. They're based on if you hit the enemy, and if you get the last hit. So you can play any class you want.

No, Cast AF and FM are best. QED

Orochinagi
Sep 17, 2011, 02:03 PM
^ See? Like that. Now thats an answer.

๖ۣۜDetriment
Sep 18, 2011, 08:36 AM
cast fortetecher, you can't go wrong.

Positive
Sep 18, 2011, 04:01 PM
cast fortetecher, you can't go wrong.

They have ares espada though. Male beast FT is better.

Zerolimit
Sep 18, 2011, 07:47 PM
Male Cast FM AF

Female Newman MF

That will be all

Eat poo derek
Sep 19, 2011, 01:10 PM
its male cast fighmaster look at the time attack leaderboars on the official forums
not the advice of people who r banned off the official forums\people who don't play any more & troll posw

Midori Oku
Sep 19, 2011, 06:28 PM
its male cast fighmaster look at the time attack leaderboars on the official forums
not the advice of people who r banned off the official forums\people who don't play any more & troll posw
This is obviously for 360, so........

It depends on how you look at it. Gunmaster and Masterforce are more consistent with their times. Fightmasters have less room for error when aiming for those times. It is much harder to make up lost time as a Fighmaster unfortunately, so the MF/GM's have an edge there. The only other classes that can really keep (for the most part) is Fortegunner, and possibly Acrofighter.

It's kinda hard to compare Fighmaster, Gunmaster, and Masterforce to each other. With Masterforce and Gunmaster basically being the same in most missions, and some one does better than the other, it is hard to tell who is better out of the two. Fighmasters can basically do all missions fast, but still has the problem with being consistent.

Once we get the Tornado Break adjustment, Fighmasters should be much more consistent than they are now. :)