PDA

View Full Version : Japanese GM ?

Zettaizero
Aug 1, 2011, 08:21 AM
So just now I was in a freeplay room with 2 other jp players.. In the room's lobby I saw a Lv.100 HUnewm look EXACTLY like Reve costume and EVERYTHING but his pose was... different. Instead of standing normally in the party screen before the room is create both of his arms were out like he was shielding someone from an attack. I found this to be awkward, in the room he just started dancing then chatted "Are you okay?" Then dropped. It all happened so fast I didn't have enough time to get my camera to get some pictures. Could this special character be a GM or a sega representative? Then again... why would SEGA need GMs for a game you can barely communicate in?

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 1, 2011, 09:14 AM
So just now I was in a freeplay room with 2 other jp players.. In the room's lobby I saw a Lv.100 HUnewm look EXACTLY like Reve costume and EVERYTHING but his pose was... different. Instead of standing normally in the party screen before the room is create both of his arms were out like he was shielding someone from an attack. I found this to be awkward, in the room he just started dancing then chatted "Are you okay?" Then dropped. It all happened so fast I didn't have enough time to get my camera to get some pictures. Could this special character be a GM or a sega representative? Then again... why would SEGA need GMs for a game you can barely communicate in?

I know exactly what he did.

When you have an R4, or any flash cart for that matter, you have ROM cheats where you can hack the game to make your avatar look like special characters- Ogi, Sarisa, Kai, Reve, etc. Thing is, there's also cheats that can make your Newman Hunter look like a CAST Ranger. Since it's a hack, this is why their stances look like an unfinished model, with both arms out. I played with the cheats for a little while.

I'd show you online, but the rom I have where I can see FC's online is a patched rom, and patched roms don't have cheats. Or I can use my old unpatched rom with the cheats on and show you through matchmaking.

BTW, how did you conclude that he was a Japanese GM? Kind of a far out conclusion, don't you think?

Zettaizero
Aug 1, 2011, 09:34 AM
I know exactly what he did.

When you have an R4, or any flash cart for that matter, you have ROM cheats where you can hack the game to make your avatar look like special characters- Ogi, Sarisa, Kai, Reve, etc. Thing is, there's also cheats that can make your Newman Hunter look like a CAST Ranger. Since it's a hack, this is why their stances look like an unfinished model, with both arms out. I played with the cheats for a little while.

I'd show you online, but the rom I have where I can see FC's online is a patched rom, and patched roms don't have cheats. Or I can use my old unpatched rom with the cheats on and show you through matchmaking.

BTW, how did you conclude that he was a Japanese GM? Kind of a far out conclusion, don't you think?

It was pretty far out there, whenever I see something as awkward as that is I think SEGA representative. Looks like im wrong, guess it was some person with an R4. I bought my PSZ cart, so I don't know anything about cheats and so on.

Biolizard13
Aug 1, 2011, 11:19 AM
It was Action Replay, I had my HUnewm as Reve for a while, but I took it off because of the T pose scariness.
the NPCs include Sarisa, Kai, Ogi (Blue body), Ogi (White body), and Reve.