PDA

View Full Version : DYNAMIC ENTRY!

GLaDOS
Aug 4, 2011, 11:13 PM
Well...not really, haha. I've been creeping about the forums for a while, and finally decided to join. I'm new to the PSO world though, only having got PSZ a week ago. Happy to see people still play it! I was a little worried that no one played it anymore ^^; That aside, I really hope I can become friends with you all as time progresses!

-GLaDOS

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 4, 2011, 11:41 PM
Oh, you just got PSZ? Then you should join the Phantasy Star Zero Revival Group. We create days where all members get online and take stuff DOWN. lol. If you need any help in-game, add my FC and PM me. Right now I'm climbing the treacherous Eternal Tower.

GLaDOS
Aug 5, 2011, 12:58 AM
Oh yeah, I've heard about that group. It's invite only though, right? But I'd like to join...been having trouble with Humilias on hard and all the NPCs seem to be good for is diverting it's attention to them, then dying shortly after. That thing's a real thorn in my side. >.< Halp?? Well, lol, after you're finished with the Eternal Tower that is. -3-
Good luck!!

Outrider
Aug 5, 2011, 12:12 PM
Welcome!

Man, I would like to play more Phantasy Star Zero as well. I played around 15 or 20 hours on the JP version without being able to read anything. I finally picked up the US version a few months back, but I haven't had a chance to play beyond the first handful of missions.

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 5, 2011, 12:24 PM
Oh yeah, I've heard about that group. It's invite only though, right? But I'd like to join...been having trouble with Humilias on hard and all the NPCs seem to be good for is diverting it's attention to them, then dying shortly after. That thing's a real thorn in my side. >.< Halp?? Well, lol, after you're finished with the Eternal Tower that is. -3-
Good luck!!

Well, I just hit Floor 51 right now, so I'm halfway there... lol.
All you simply hafta do is aske Windancer for an invite, and he'll send it straight to you! BTW, if you have Phantasy Star Portable 2, I can help you out there, too.

GLaDOS
Aug 5, 2011, 12:46 PM
Well, I just hit Floor 51 right now, so I'm halfway there... lol.
All you simply hafta do is aske Windancer for an invite, and he'll send it straight to you! BTW, if you have Phantasy Star Portable 2, I can help you out there, too.

Lol, 101 floors of torture! Ah, okay, I'll do that now. Haha! I only have PZO at the moment, but I've been deciding whether or not I should get it..

And @Outrider
Thank you! Lol I've been barreling through it every since I got it! Hopefully you'll have a chance to play it more.

Freeze
Aug 5, 2011, 06:13 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/AmandaBBwelcome.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/iceburgwelcome-2.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/heidiwelcome3.jpg

Dhylec
Aug 5, 2011, 07:08 PM
I was expecting Gai Maito here, but nope. Welcome anyway.

GLaDOS
Aug 5, 2011, 07:18 PM

Haha! I was hoping someone would catch that. xD Would be kinda weird to see someone prancing around the forum with his personality though... 0_o
Oh, and thank you!

yoshiblue
Aug 6, 2011, 08:29 AM
Ahoy Thar!
Welcome to the forums!
Hope you have a enjoyable time here in PSOW!

Forgive me for being late lol. 101 floors wooo! The sub bosses were odd.

~Yoshiblue of FEZ's one man welcoming committee~

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 6, 2011, 10:53 AM
Yeah, finally got it done lol

GLaDOS
Aug 6, 2011, 01:26 PM
Congrats!! What diifficulty was it on?

@Yoshiblue: Haha! Don't worry about it! Thanks for the welcome!

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 6, 2011, 01:38 PM
it was on Hard. lol. plus, i added you!

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 6, 2011, 01:49 PM

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2452/750pxdynamicentryte8.jpg

DYNAMIC ENTRY!!

GLaDOS
Aug 7, 2011, 02:22 AM
Ack! Wow! I had trouble with normal! Think imma wait awhile before. I tackle hard =__=
And Lol @ Jiraiya's expense xD

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 7, 2011, 09:51 AM
Actually, Hard isn't hard at all. If you start the quest at about level 40-45, you should be fine. At my first failed attempt, I was level 55, I stopped at floor 42 at level 60. You could probably hit 65 at the Top.

The enemies are the same as as hard mode. All you really should make sure to do is take Sarisa and Kai with you, Sarisa's your healer, and Kai has this one fire ability that has a lasting burn effect, so they'll be damaged while they're running away. He usually uses it on bosses though.

Also, you should set your tactics to "Sync PB's" so that you can make them use it when the going gets tough, like those giant machines lol

yoshiblue
Aug 7, 2011, 10:21 AM
In the tower and some bosses, Kai is your friend! His earth bullet and fire attribute kicks the goddess arses.

GLaDOS
Aug 8, 2011, 06:07 PM
Okay! I'll do it!! Hopefully the whole quest won't last longer than a week... :S

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 8, 2011, 06:25 PM
PM me whenever you need some help online!