PDA

View Full Version : Hi :) metaceran

Twiztid Woundz
Aug 9, 2011, 10:12 AM
Hi all !

If your reading this then something in the title cought your eye.
Maybe it was the smiley face, I thought a winky one might be Alittle too over the top for my first post.
Don't get me wrong, Im not so new here. I lay in bed, reading posts before I fall asleep. Well the thing Is I've run into sort of a problem, and maybe dome advanced users could help me out a bit. I'm looking to pick up some of the item "metaceran". But if anyone could help me out locating it's drop, that would be much helpful. I've run, the distant memory mission a number of times, and could not get it to drop, is there a cretin way to set it up to drop?

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Tawon
Aug 9, 2011, 10:29 AM
Drops are all random, I have done over 200 runs of distant memory and have found 2 lavis cannons, while at the same time I might have found 10-30 metaceran. There is no way to setup any mission to drop what you want other then doing it on S3 because that is where it drops. You can also go to www.psupedia.com and look up materials and see where it drops or where 13*+ Materials drop. Hope this helps

black savage
Aug 9, 2011, 02:33 PM
3500 points for me on DM got tons of nano meta ortaceran never a lavis cannon but yeah just keep running