PDA

View Full Version : JUST A REMINDER TO ALL PSO PLAYERS!

magi_drakee
Mar 17, 2003, 02:50 PM
Hey everyone! My new site is finally done (although it will be updated regularly) so I want you all to go check it out if you have the time.
www.geocities.com/pso_heroes03
So check it out and let me know what you think in the PSO HEROES forum.
Thanks!

Hikosaka
Mar 18, 2003, 02:36 AM
Hmm, and just a reminder to all who visit PSOW, technically there is no advertising of websites. Please put the link in your signature and/or profile.

However, I'll be nice about it, if it's done very sparingly and relates to this forum, or else all links will be edited out. Thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikosaka on 2003-03-17 23:38 ]</font>

Stricker
Mar 18, 2003, 01:25 PM
Wow!
I love the way you make your characters. You create them with a story and mood and styles and all kinds of stuff. I always do that to my characters too. Maybe some day I will post them.
I will, but not now. In the heroes forum I can do that, right? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zeebo
Mar 18, 2003, 05:57 PM
GOOD JOB!

magi_drakee
Mar 18, 2003, 07:00 PM
Maybe some day I will post them.
I will, but not now. In the heroes forum I can do that, right?

Yea its totally cool with me, and keep checking back to the site because I'm going to be updating it frequently.
Thanks!

Zeebo
Mar 18, 2003, 08:27 PM
Any others things relating to this?? like other weapon names?

Stricker
Mar 19, 2003, 09:51 AM
On 2003-03-18 17:27, Zeebo wrote:
Any others things relating to this?? like other weapon names?

Now that you say weapon, Hey Sagi, I think you should include which kind of weapon each of your characters use. You know, rifles, daggers, canes.
That will give your characters more life, and more specifications to us.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reinaldo on 2003-03-19 06:52 ]</font>