PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 0/0 Pakudac ?

Nova45
Aug 14, 2011, 10:06 PM
What would a 0/0 Pakudac go for guys?

Nova45
Aug 15, 2011, 10:09 PM
Price check bump.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 16, 2011, 11:58 PM
50-65mil i think, if anyone buys it.

Gh409Dylan
Aug 17, 2011, 09:12 AM
60-70mil :P
Doubt it'll sell though

RagolianHunter
Aug 17, 2011, 11:21 AM
Why so much its utter garbage....wtf.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 17, 2011, 11:45 AM
Why so much its utter garbage....wtf.

Bc its rare to break something that badly^^

RagolianHunter
Aug 17, 2011, 02:08 PM
Yeah but who would want a useless rare.

Hey check it out I'm dating the girl that the entire town "dated".

A POS is a POS, period. There is no making it look any better.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 17, 2011, 02:19 PM
Yeah but who would want a useless rare.

Hey check it out I'm dating the girl that the entire town "dated".

A POS is a POS, period. There is no making it look any better.

With the girl thing you might want to get yourself checked out on that ^^;
And i seen people make 0/0 Pallets for shits and giggles. not everything on PSU got to be Elitist to all hell. ^^

Isolde
Aug 18, 2011, 10:19 AM
With the girl thing you might want to get yourself checked out on that ^^;
And i seen people make 0/0 Pallets for shits and giggles. not everything on PSU got to be Elitist to all hell. ^^

There's an old saying: A fool and his money are soon parted. Anyone who spent good money on garbage equipment just for "shits and giggles" (as you put it) falls under the category of "fool". Let's see, for 60 - 70 mil I can buy a 0/0 Weapon OR for approximately 80-90 mil I can buy the same weapon BUT at 10/10 and then apply Full Custom Power lvl 2 to do even more damage. The smart player ponies up the meseta difference between the two and buys the 10/10. "Elitism" has nothing to do with it. Fortunately, most of the (Garbage) "Collector's" have either left PSU or finally come to their senses, lol.

DeathDragon2332
Aug 18, 2011, 10:30 PM
It's just for collectors that have stacks and stacks of money 2 waste. I doubt it will sell tho. But prob like 65mil would be a good price.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 19, 2011, 02:42 AM
There's an old saying: A fool and his money are soon parted. Anyone who spent good money on garbage equipment just for "shits and giggles" (as you put it) falls under the category of "fool". Let's see, for 60 - 70 mil I can buy a 0/0 Weapon OR for approximately 80-90 mil I can buy the same weapon BUT at 10/10 and then apply Full Custom Power lvl 2 to do even more damage. The smart player ponies up the meseta difference between the two and buys the 10/10. "Elitism" has nothing to do with it. Fortunately, most of the (Garbage) "Collector's" have either left PSU or finally come to their senses, lol.

:evil: Yea, But ayee, the guy failed hard enough to get a 0/0. am I going to judge him for it like I'm a god? No. He just needs to hope that one of those collectors still secretly exist and go and buy it from him. or else it just going to be sitting where-ever he puts it all sad and alone. Yes, for the same price as buy this they could go get a 10/10 one and FCP lvl2 it. (even tho that doesn't help kabara replica shotguns much) He just asked for how much it WOULD be if he COULD sell it. If he really just want to get rid of it, I say put it in your shop for 35-40mil and count the days until one day it up and disappears. :rappy: