Brave-Charm
Aug 15, 2011, 12:41 AM
I hate Go Vahra, it seems this enemy has a high critical ratio

Emp
Aug 15, 2011, 12:49 AM
Love rappies
Vanda Merha leaders
Nano Dragons
Svalts(mainly the one with the sword/saber thing)
Komazlis

Out of all, gotta be the love rappies. they are annoying, yet very cute, little buggers.

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 15, 2011, 12:52 AM
Bag Degga. so annoying...

Limbo_lag
Aug 15, 2011, 01:14 AM
Phannons and Vandas. Barta and Diga spam makes for copious amounts of rageeeee

Noblewine
Aug 15, 2011, 01:33 AM
bul buna Tunnel to escape or chain break more often compared to Universe
Go boomas Annoying leap attack
Kakwane-Annoying in groups and easy to get poisoned from an ambush.

Hende
Aug 15, 2011, 01:53 AM
Bel Pannons, get into the room full of them is like standing still in Cirno's Lunatic spellcard.

Nano Dragons.

Snail Masta
Aug 15, 2011, 02:20 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DarkSamuraiMobius/motivator8c315d429336ea30ae649231b4e99ba9429a38fd. jpg

Enough said x.xhttp://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DarkSamuraiMobius/?action=view&current=motivator8c315d429336ea30ae649231b4e99ba94 29a38fd.jpghttp://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DarkSamuraiMobius/?action=view&current=motivator8c315d429336ea30ae649231b4e99ba94 29a38fd.jpg

Kurosu
Aug 15, 2011, 02:30 AM
Anything that charges.
Anything that runs away.
Anything that constantly knocks you down.
Homing missile plants.

Basically, I hate anything that doesn't stand still and let me smack it to death. :)

lazyknight
Aug 15, 2011, 06:18 AM
Rygutass in Sand March
Bul Buna
Bel Panons
Chaos Sorcerer
Those annoying flying monsters
Vivienne

Nidramag
Aug 15, 2011, 09:52 AM
fuckin' Delp Slami's. Their delp smash always gets me

Murlocking
Aug 15, 2011, 10:35 AM
Every enemies in this game.
Every boss piss me off! Especially the one that keep moving away!!!!!!!!!

Zynetic
Aug 15, 2011, 10:47 AM
Bel Pannons and Jedeins.

EDIT: Oh, why. Bel Pannons is obvious, and Jedeins take far too long to kill due to their breath, zzz.

Sienna
Aug 15, 2011, 11:07 AM
Bel Pannons

Especially when in group, buffed

TheMoustache
Aug 15, 2011, 11:41 AM
Pannons, Vandas, Nano Dragons, Little Wing girls with claws(I will chase you down and stab you), and Sand Rappies. The rappies refuse to drop my favorite guns and I'm considering just farming Photon Codes for a light element GuldMilla.

raijz
Aug 15, 2011, 12:20 PM
The number of times I've been 1 hit by a aura'd Go Vahra during MAX II S when I'm playing as FOnewearl is depressing....

Milla
Aug 15, 2011, 01:54 PM
Vanda's! Is it me or do they have a troll face?

Sienna
Aug 15, 2011, 02:09 PM
Oh, right

Magashi Plan Vanda

darkante
Aug 15, 2011, 02:13 PM
A group full with Ob/Mil Lily.
Nothing like flowers doing shoop da whoop.

Or a group with Finji dudes spinning in your face with their airboard while being agile as hell.
"Come back here!"..Turns around for 1 sec..*Smack!*

IsaacGravity
Aug 15, 2011, 02:30 PM
Hate:
-Vanda family (Painful. Just oh so painful)
-Jedeins (getting a room full of them is rage-scream worthy)
-Nar Lily (thank goodness they're rare!)
-Bag Degga
-Dakamazli (then again, I'm not fond of a lot of Neudaiz enemies but these guys really get on my nerves at higher ranks/lower levels)

Annoyance:
Bel Pannon
-Zoul Goug (seems a lot beefier than the other present Dragons if not just plain annoying to fight)
-Seed-Cast (Sa) (Not an issue alone but in groups they can get very annoying)
-Shizuru(Kumhan) (THIS is your idea of a challenging boss fight?! Tch. Guess it makes up for the giant non-character that he is on both aspects I guess...)

zombiemoshpit84
Aug 15, 2011, 02:32 PM
Anything that charges.
Anything that runs away.
Anything that constantly knocks you down.
Homing missile plants.

Basically, I hate anything that doesn't stand still and let me smack it to death. :)

^this. especially anything that runs away while your trying to fight it lol

Miki~
Aug 15, 2011, 02:47 PM
whatever these guys are, I hate them. Not sure of their name.
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af302/Saphire-089/Eww.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Those guys and nano dragons. I hate nano dragons enough to run flaming horns only once in a blue moon

darkante
Aug 15, 2011, 11:22 PM
Mil Lily.

Alisha
Aug 16, 2011, 09:06 AM
anything that can actually hit my VA. barb wolves when they cast deband. jumping octopus things in burning snow and of course nanos and jeidins also rare monsters that only drop resist units/rappy modes...

Gemel
Aug 16, 2011, 02:42 PM
I actually like Jedeins, guns pwn them well done.

My least favorite Bag Degga, any of the wolves, the cowabunga surfer robot dudes, and the electric crab boss on Parum. If only there was a mission with all of these monsters put together.

XTenguX
Aug 16, 2011, 06:46 PM
i hate EVERY SINGLE MONSTER IN TEH GAME CAUSE I HAVE TO KILL THEM AND NO CARVE!!!!

but in P.S that would be nano dragons,jedeins and HELGA.she's smexy AND deadly.

Nilkemios
Aug 16, 2011, 11:45 PM
Every enemy in the game. They're all trying to kill me, after all. Is it ever explained why they're still trying to kill everyone when the Seed aren't around? Subspace generators supposedly make them go crazy, but that would mean that there's one at every mission area that you can go to, which is strange to me. It only gets worse when the utterly ridiculous Super Armor(a.k.a. "Screw you, we can shrug off most normal attacks now no matter how much damage you're doing!) is brought in.

XTenguX
Aug 17, 2011, 03:58 PM
the wha??

Noblewine
Aug 18, 2011, 11:52 PM
I forgot to add:

Nano Dragon: Fire breath attack inflicts Jellen. However I never had it somehow hit me while I'm on a different platform. I read that it can. No idea how that's possible.

Chris_Chocobo
Aug 19, 2011, 12:12 AM
Yaoroz, it takes a lot of time to kill and you must destroy all his weak points before kill. On infinity rank or S rank it takes a lot of time and he wont stop moving. I really hate him!

Mikazuki
Aug 19, 2011, 01:20 AM
Yaoroz, it takes a lot of time to kill and you must destroy all his weak points before kill. On infinity rank or S rank it takes a lot of time and he wont stop moving. I really hate him!
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/sechan/random/yuno_yaoroz.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

also, Olga Dylan (Orga Dyran?) for me. he's like stalking me nowadays or something, and he's a pain to fight once he starts flying around a lot D:

Noblewine
Aug 26, 2011, 02:41 AM
Adding to the list:

Sand rappies when I was underleveled and pecked to death.
Poison Lillies when they self destruct.
Golmoro since they use Maylee shot now. x.x

RikkiBlackNanobeast
Aug 26, 2011, 03:01 AM
Komazlis. They spam Barta and they LAUGH at you and they annoyingly teleport.
Kakwanes. In a group they really, really annoy me.
Nano Dragons. NO EXPLANATION NEEDED.
Shizuru, especially on the sidescrolling DLC mission. When he switches to guns, you are dead once hit. >:C
Sand Rappies. Megahorn Pounce Attack owns all.

also, Olga Dylan (Orga Dyran?) for me. he's like stalking me nowadays or something, and he's a pain to fight once he starts flying around a lot D:

Orga Dyran was always an awesome boss for me cause his theme gives him justice, to me.

Cayenne
Sep 13, 2011, 08:48 PM
Im bumping this thread because I got just PSP2 a few days ago.

Holy F%^&, I thought I was the only one who was about to throw their PSP at a F%^$ING wall after fighting these little pixel F^$#$!

My list (so far):

-Golmoro (these little farts always run, HUGE fireball when far, and leap attack right when you attack)
-Astark (just as bad as in PSO:BB, ugh)
-Sand Rappie (I wanna BBQ these little ^$%&)
-Vanda in groups (AHHHHHHHHHH!)
-Bag Degga (That charge, OMFG)
-Sinow Hidoki (I want to get a monkey wrench and dismantle them all!)
-De Ragan (This is where the frustration began!)
-Onmagoug (never on the ground and I'm lucky if I'm not paralized/stuned/confused, GOD!!!)
-Reol Badia (first time I've died in 5 secs!)

The rest just annoy me, it's my fault I guess for wanted to play this game and not wait for PSO2