PDA

View Full Version : The Best Weapon of all Times

Daak
Aug 17, 2011, 11:24 AM
Alright I havent been here for a long time , so I want to make a come back using this Thread ...
We have had `` whats your faf weapon ´´ and now I want to know it ,what is the BEST weapon of all time ?
Just list the Character and than what weapon is the best for it so...
I think:
RAcast:Yasminkov M109 ( It is my greatest wish to someday find tht weapon , althoug I am not even lv.90 yet ) but I have tried it out on a game of my friend that is why I know it is soooooo good .
(please excuse my spelling)

StriderTuna
Aug 18, 2011, 05:47 PM
It's hard to say as there isn't one truly best weapon at least one that occurs naturally.

Zynetic
Aug 18, 2011, 06:21 PM
Level 4 Celeb Foie Haze with Air Ride. Use Element Boost to make it Celeb Level 5.
Level 3/4 (not sure on max) Celeb Riverman Missouri (Mechs). Don't know about mech PAs, but use an Element Boost again.

Don't know about Tech weapons.

Reksanden
Aug 18, 2011, 07:32 PM
I have always preferred 2 hended weapons, and since i hate Millius, I'm going with the Yonohate In.

StriderTuna
Aug 18, 2011, 08:02 PM
I think an ideal weapon would be say a saber with a celeb element and a balanced type mix.

Rika-chan
Aug 18, 2011, 10:22 PM
I usually only look at force weapons, and psycho wand is clearly the strongest, but I don't know how good it's element is XD. White Disaster has heaven though, which OHKO's I think. So I guess White Disaster is the best for a force?

HUcast_Josh
Aug 26, 2011, 12:15 PM
Millias Breaker is awesome cause over end is mega cheap

Aug 28, 2011, 01:03 AM
For a force I think a Zero cane with level 4 or 5 celeb and magical sign would be good, as well as a high hit eridanus with level 3 celeb, but good luck getting those. ;_;

For casting I'm not really sure if it's better to focus on a tech bonus or MST.

HeartBreak301
Aug 28, 2011, 01:21 AM
I've found 2 Psycho Wands, one of which I gave to a friend who proceeded to decimate everything with. I'd probably go with that for the best FO weapon.

Zynetic
Aug 28, 2011, 10:58 AM
I find Wands and Slicers much more useful than Rods when they actually hit (lol newman FO ATA), especially with Celeb and if the Wand has Magical Sign.

I mean, it's not like you lose money when using nothing but Celeb, you make it.