PDA

View Full Version : little rant about clans

Akumamaru
Aug 22, 2011, 01:16 AM
im so sick of clans on psu im tired of clan members joining my parties and asking me if i was in one or was considering on joining there's ive gotten this far in the game by myself and i dont need "help" by joining a clan and having them tell me what to do and how to play this game its even more of a pissoff when they come in and "oh look a newman fighmaster im going to show them up in strength hurr hurr hurr" and only for me to outhit them and totally embarrassing them making them leave the party.........sorry for the rant everyone just this is been going on all my time in psu and today kinda set me off today > > ;

XbikXBd
Aug 22, 2011, 02:20 AM
im so sick of clans on psu im tired of clan members joining my parties and asking me if i was in one or was considering on joining there's ive gotten this far in the game by myself and i dont need "help" by joining a clan and having them tell me what to do and how to play this game its even more of a pissoff when they come in and "oh look a newman fighmaster im going to show them up in strength hurr hurr hurr" and only for me to outhit them and totally embarrassing them making them leave the party.........sorry for the rant everyone just this is been going on all my time in psu and today kinda set me off today > > ;

Dude talk about this l8r today LOL

Keilyn
Aug 22, 2011, 04:02 AM
You can do one of two things..

1) You can say "if a newman fighmaster can complete this map....doesn't this means any other fighmaster can do it too since newman FM has the lowest ATP?" those people will fight you over who can beat the map fastest..

Because there is no PvP in PSU and to feel superior everyone has to start acting like a TAer.

2) You can say "wait a minute....you have a clan of 10 - 20 people in let me get this straight....PSU? You're joking right? Shouldn't you with so many people actually play an MMORPG with PvP and the works since a clan is required to do well in them? Why waste your time here?

Seriously, i dont mean to troll on your thread and all...

But if you have the people you might as well be efficient and in a game where even the weakest class with good equips can solo and beat a map with ease...there is no point unless its to combat loneliness and boredom.

PSU Yoko
Aug 22, 2011, 08:57 AM
im so sick of clans on psu im tired of clan members joining my parties and asking me if i was in one or was considering on joining there's ive gotten this far in the game by myself and i dont need "help" by joining a clan and having them tell me what to do and how to play this game its even more of a pissoff when they come in and "oh look a newman fighmaster im going to show them up in strength hurr hurr hurr" and only for me to outhit them and totally embarrassing them making them leave the party.........sorry for the rant everyone just this is been going on all my time in psu and today kinda set me off today > > ; look Akumamaru I understated how u feeling and I know. some of the people might disagreed with you or agreed with you.only thing you can do is go to another server and a voy them as possible. some clans are not that bad but some of them are dumb as hell. PSU don't have a guild/clan status and some these player make clan to feel useful or useless. some of them can be cool player and some of them can be bully and annoying. some of them clan want to feel important and some clan like to group with other player want to do runs. its depend who u like or who u don't like. yeah u can sit in your ass and bitch all u want but only thing u can do is leave it alone and move on. and don't waste your time posting your complaint here. 50% of people don't care what u have to say anyways

bupjo
Aug 22, 2011, 01:50 PM
maybe because i'm old, but i just find it hilarious that people in general get so worked up about certain things in a video game. i find ignoring most of the crap that goes on in online games works...at least for me. i mean i honestly never understood why clans are formed on this particular game anyway, but to each their own, life will go on regardless.

VexedEyes
Aug 22, 2011, 02:29 PM
Its mainly annoying when people start acting "high and mighty" due to joining a clan just to have it disband later in the week.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Aug 22, 2011, 03:29 PM
I loved it when people would try and get me to join their clan. Especially when the first words out of their mouth were "We only accept the best players in the game, you have to pass a trial!" Me:"Whats the trial?" Them:"You have to beat Plains Overlord without dying".followed by me laughing for the next 30 mins or so. Just try to have some fun with it. Either they get annoyed and leave or you end up with some good laughs.

PSU Yoko
Aug 22, 2011, 03:35 PM
I loved it when people would try and get me to join their clan. Especially when the first words out of their mouth were "We only accept the best players in the game, you have to pass a trial!" Me:"Whats the trial?" Them:"You have to beat Plains Overlord without dying".followed by me laughing for the next 30 mins or so. Just try to have some fun with it. Either they get annoyed and leave or you end up with some good laughs.Indeed or stupid special dance or where there color clothing fo there theme represent there clan or worse wearing a rappy suit for the rappy clan lmao and other bullshit they do lmao

Its mainly annoying when people start acting "high and mighty" due to joining a clan just to have it disband later in the week.indeed cuz must clan don't last and most the leaders cant take the responsibility and they cant take the tress so they leave

maybe because i'm old, but i just find it hilarious that people in general get so worked up about certain things in a video game. i find ignoring most of the crap that goes on in online games works...at least for me. i mean i honestly never understood why clans are formed on this particular game anyway, but to each their own, life will go on regardless. your age got nothing to do with it. but u make good point because its is funny they take game way much and stuck in a fantasy world from there mind of there

Traize
Aug 22, 2011, 04:28 PM
Bupjo...

Finally seeing such a post has made me so happy that I would actually hug you, it might be the onions, but theres even a tear in my eye.

VexedEyes
Aug 22, 2011, 05:27 PM
i admit im in one, kinda. just 3 friends. i mainly use it to keep ppl from bothering me to join there and my tendency to not works fine, maybe.

VexedEyes
Aug 22, 2011, 05:29 PM
i admit im in one, kinda. just 3 friends. i mainly use it to keep ppl from bothering me to join there and my tendency to not works fine, maybe.

not talk*

o0Kais0o
Aug 23, 2011, 05:44 PM
I never really saw the point in clans myself, other than to laugh at them as they trash talk each other on the 4th floor. I mean its cool if a group of people wan't to help/ hang out with each other, but seriously clans? If there was pvp then maybe? Otherwise sort your lives out people...

yoshiblue
Aug 23, 2011, 08:36 PM
I'm a laid back person. The high and mightys bug me and I don't do well with taking orders from people I can't see or even know.

Sinue_v2
Aug 24, 2011, 09:35 PM
There is no need for, or role provided, for clans in PSU/PSO - because there is very little skill involved and class/race roles are so broad that literally any of them can solo the entire thing. It's not like an FPS where you need to develop strategies and tactics that rely on high degrees of team coordination, or an MMO like FFXI where you need a party and certain jobs helmed by dependable allies to advance.

Clans in PSU are little more than repositories for douchebags to hang with other douchebags.

NoiseHERO
Aug 24, 2011, 10:51 PM
I hate clans/guilds in every game...

They're just giant dickride festivals with some crappy unoriginal team name put above the player's crappy character name, in which their team name is looked at first which is instantly made their image, Which is usually a sucky image.

The drama part is hilarious though.

Little Misha
Aug 24, 2011, 10:54 PM
There is no need for, or role provided, for clans in PSU/PSO - because there is very little skill involved and class/race roles are so broad that literally any of them can solo the entire thing. It's not like an FPS where you need to develop strategies and tactics that rely on high degrees of team coordination, or an MMO like FFXI where you need a party and certain jobs helmed by dependable allies to advance.

Clans in PSU are little more than repositories for douchebags to hang with other douchebags.

I kinda agree with the whole, "Clans in PSU are little more than repositories for douchebags to hang with other douchebags." since it happened to me. ;___;

Llama Clan was filled with bullies that really wanted to attack and make sure everyone was at their feet. ( I was in Llama Clan, by the way. x___e' ) Little me, I always went in and tried to handle things, got yelled at, and just said sorry to the person in Private Message. But, they were sweet and kind to most of the members that joined. They shared mesta, weapons, and basically made some of the members feel like family. But, besides that, I shouldn't be scared to speak my opinion or be scared of people on a video. Makes everything less fun!

I do like the idea of having a group of friends having a mission. But, most clans actually do runs together, share profit, and help each other when needed. Heck, even little noobles on PSO-PSU need clans to get a hang of everything. Clans are needed in MMOs. But, you should be able to leave without any problems.

Delete
Sep 1, 2011, 06:23 AM

This sums up the thread here along with all the bad grammar and English.