PDA

View Full Version : i cant be that bad

shiznitty
Mar 17, 2003, 08:57 PM
i just got into ultimate and heard all that whining about not finding rare weapons. Is it really that hard to find rare weps, harder than hard or vh?

Stalfos333
Mar 17, 2003, 09:19 PM
Vhard oozes in rares, because they aren't RARE rares. In ultimate, things get better and consequently get harder to find. Plus, enemies aren't so easy to tear through by the thousands.

Elentari
Mar 17, 2003, 10:25 PM
I never got anything in vhard so, i dont notice a difference lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Kupi
Mar 17, 2003, 10:31 PM
That happens, Elentari. The trick to it is thinking to yourself, "That's it! This is the last Ruins run I'm ever going to do! I'm getting to the next difficulty this time!" Hard and Very Hard seem to notice when you're thinking that and drop rares in truckloads. It's worked twice for me; the first time I was taking my first FOmar into Ult from VH and I wound up with several Diska of Liberators, an Inferno Bazooka, an M&A60 Vise (I think) and tons of materials. Today, taking my FOmar into VH from Hard, I wound up with three DB's Sabers, two Varistas, and two Slicer of Assassins. It works!