PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Looking for a weapon [PSP2i]

Dante-W
Aug 26, 2011, 08:40 AM
I'm currently looking for two pairs of twin handguns, Grenade launcher, and a lason cannon. I've been running a IM that has Faz'ntar and Seg'ntar as a boss in the Forest VR area for Twin Ancient sight but no luck yet. I have no clue where to look for Dual strong cannon and panser faust. Any info is helpful.

- Twin Ancient Sight
- Dual Strong Cannon
- Panzer faust
- Heavy punisher

Strauss
Aug 26, 2011, 11:41 AM
Twin Ancient Sight drop can drop from Stingees and Finjer R in any infinity ranked free missions that have them. You may want to try the current GBR since it features the former.

Dual Strong Cannons can drop from Zasharogans in any infinity ranked free missions that feature them (RA only) . You may also try your luck with an IM that has El-Bals Mountain as the setting and Parum enemies (Table 4).

Panzer Faust can now also be dropped from Svaltia (RA only) in any free/tactical mission that features them so long as it is infinity-ranked in addition to Bead Groode (S-infinity rank).

Heavy Punisher still drops from Seed Ardites that are S-infinity ranked. If you have any IMs that have Mizuraki C.D. as the setting with SEED enemies, Seed-Vitaces drop them as well (243+).