PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Male cast acrofighter?

Kitty Ownz
Aug 26, 2011, 09:54 AM
I am a level 82 male cast and i was thinking of maybe changing to a acrofighter. if i do change to a acrofighter ill just use hikens. Are cast acrofighters good for hikens :D and if not can you maybe point me in the right direction.

o0Kais0o
Aug 26, 2011, 11:03 AM
Do it, it worked really well for me, so I readily recommend it ^_^. Single claws are pretty nice too, but thats just my opinion.

Kitty Ownz
Aug 26, 2011, 12:03 PM
Thank you :) ill try it :D

oG Epik
Aug 26, 2011, 05:08 PM
Twin claws,sabers and hikens i like those

str898mustang
Aug 26, 2011, 06:59 PM
once yall get the assault crush PA boost, Male Cast AF becomes the fastest TA class

Patmaster
Aug 27, 2011, 10:52 AM
once yall get the assault crush PA boost, Male Cast AF becomes the fastest TA class

I am working on my m/Cast AF right now, just because of that. I hope they'll release the new or updates PAs.

To OP: m/Cast AF is a really good working class. Good thing about male casts is that they do have very good DEF, ATA and ATP. STA is bad, but you can either wear Vijeri/Resist if you are scared of megid (Red or Vejeri/Stamina is just a good, but then you lack of your SUV), or just dodge it like a FIGHTER! ;-) I like to play with twin sabres and hikens/RCSM.

Ellrick C-63
Aug 27, 2011, 01:17 PM
ATM I use slicers, twin sabers and twin claws. Slicers for 4+ (chikki), twin sabers for 2-3 mobs(assault crush or cross hurricane), twin claws for 1 (rezan).

Cloudstrife xx
Aug 27, 2011, 10:55 PM

One of the fastest lol

str898mustang
Aug 28, 2011, 09:44 AM
One of the fastest lol

ok one of the fastest, lol

Kitty Ownz
Aug 28, 2011, 05:04 PM
Thank you all for your post :D, im currently having lots of fun with this class. much more funner than chilling back and shooting. dont get me wrong i like guns :P

Kay Jay
Sep 15, 2011, 04:22 AM
I am working on my m/Cast AF right now, just because of that. I hope they'll release the new or updates PAs.

To OP: m/Cast AF is a really good working class. Good thing about male casts is that they do have very good DEF, ATA and ATP. STA is bad, but you can either wear Vijeri/Resist if you are scared of megid (Red or Vejeri/Stamina is just a good, but then you lack of your SUV), or just dodge it like a FIGHTER! ;-) I like to play with twin sabres and hikens/RCSM.
I think you only need 16 stamina to stop the effects of megrid so if your base is 12 and your suv gives u 3 then all you have to do is make sure what ever armour your wearing gives at least 1.

str898mustang
Sep 15, 2011, 06:54 AM
No you need 21

Kay Jay
Sep 15, 2011, 10:44 AM
Yeah your right don't know where i got 16 from but anyway I've been running with my level 135 male cast and haven't been killed by megid once which seem strange.

Patmaster
Sep 15, 2011, 10:49 AM
Haha, as long as my STA is not 21 I am killed by megid regularly... :D

Kay Jay
Sep 16, 2011, 06:48 AM
This is strange because I've just tested it at seed express and i was battered with megid for 20 mins and didn't die once. So there must be something else going on here. I have 12 base stamina as an Acrofighter male cast with suv and armas line that give a total of 19 stamina plus my armas line is 42 % dark plus i have a Vijeri / Rainbow. Im thinking the combination of all this has the effect of cancelling out megrid but i don't know. If someone could throw some light on this that would be great.

str898mustang
Sep 16, 2011, 11:03 PM
just chance .......... I've got 20 STA on my FM and u rarely get killed by the Megid but it can stil get ya at anything lower than 21

Kay Jay
Sep 18, 2011, 09:39 AM
K thanks mustang but if its that rare why worry?